Vaz - Gone

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Re: Vaz - Gone

Post by kancutlawns »

As long as that person or persons are above the age of consent and there's no coersion it shouldn't be an issue, surely?
Last edited by kancutlawns on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

You could have said that about Mark Oaten.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Keith just pissed one too many people off. It's more of a news story when an MP ISN'T paying for sex. Who gives a fuck what the bloke gets up to in his spare time. Personally, I like to potter around in the garden, but if you want to fuck Romanian rent-boys, good luck to you, just make sure you do a good fucking job as a politician. How Peter Mandleson has got away with it all these years is fucking beyond me.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Oaten got done because of a series of sexual conquests including scat and the lingering scandal meant he had to go. As much as I think that Vaz is a reprehensible slimy toad the media have tried to sting him for years now, he's going to have the LGBT fraternity backing him up now. I reckon the press have got dossiers on a hell of a lot of politicians they can use anytime they want. What does this ay about our democracy? That cunts like Dacre and Murdoch can decide when an MP should go and try to smear them? Who the fuck cares about this? I have sympathy for his wife and kids but I don't think the press cares.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

carcinogen wrote:Keith just pissed one too many people off. It's more of a news story when an MP ISN'T paying for sex. Who gives a fuck what the bloke gets up to in his spare time. Personally, I like to potter around in the garden, but if you want to fuck Romanian rent-boys, good luck to you, just make sure you do a good fucking job as a politician. How Peter Mandleson has got away with it all these years is fucking beyond me.
He relied on his political allies to shout homophobia at every turn while Vaz relied on his ethnic credentials to escape scrutiny on many issues.

Both methods worked a treat.

paolo

Post by paolo »

A measure of the man

Instead of falling on his sword and admitting he's a wrong un, he's blaming others for reporting his foul deeds

Will post some more on the vaz later

Connections to wrong uns
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Probably about to rumble on a matter of state security or Brexit and needed to be stopped. Surprised paolo that you're not reading more into this.

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote:Probably about to rumble on a matter of state security or Brexit and needed to be stopped. Surprised paolo that you're not reading more into this.
Don't know what there is to read into it

Just a sick puppy who must have pissed a few off

But rumours that he helped covering things up and manipulating stuff

Think back to the recently passed devil who was his constituency bed fellow
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Like Paul Ross and Portillo, Vaz is yet to have the LGBT bracket linked to his Wiki profile.

Get on with it!
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

kancutlawns wrote:As long as that person or persons are above the age of consent and there's no coersion it shouldn't be an issue, surely?
Amusing how the right wing, freedom loving, enemies of the nanny state transform into a bunch of pearl clutching Mary Whitehouse figures when there's a story like this in the news.He should resign from the Select Committe. Beyond that the only people it concerns is him & his family.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

kancutlawns wrote:Oaten got done because of a series of sexual conquests including scat and the lingering scandal meant he had to go. As much as I think that Vaz is a reprehensible slimy toad the media have tried to sting him for years now, he's going to have the LGBT fraternity backing him up now. I reckon the press have got dossiers on a hell of a lot of politicians they can use anytime they want. What does this ay about our democracy? That cunts like Dacre and Murdoch can decide when an MP should go and try to smear them? Who the fuck cares about this? I have sympathy for his wife and kids but I don't think the press cares.
I think the problem isn't to do with Murdock. Most proper journalists would delight in breaking news stories like that but they hit a brick wall when the Police get involved. It's likely they refusal to investigate either by order from higher up or some 'other network' of mutual cooperation. In which case there is no evidence and unless you can prove otherwise you're open to being sued by very powerful people.

This is where the corruption is and it's probably across the board.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

As I said, earlier Ralph, it's trial by media with a lot of people trying to pin something on him and partly because of Janner escaping justice which looks like a cheap trick. Don't like him? Let his constituents vote him out. Simple as.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

kancutlawns wrote:Oaten got done because of a series of sexual conquests including scat and the lingering scandal meant he had to go. As much as I think that Vaz is a reprehensible slimy toad the media have tried to sting him for years now, he's going to have the LGBT fraternity backing him up now. I reckon the press have got dossiers on a hell of a lot of politicians they can use anytime they want. What does this ay about our democracy? That cunts like Dacre and Murdoch can decide when an MP ]should go and try to smear them? Who the fuck cares about this? I have sympathy for his wife and kids but I don't think the press cares.
We know for a fact they've played down/hushed up similar stories about politicians they deem useful.

Vaz Vs Whittingdale.

http://zelo-street.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... rence.html
Last edited by Ralph on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

m4rkb wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Oaten got done because of a series of sexual conquests including scat and the lingering scandal meant he had to go. As much as I think that Vaz is a reprehensible slimy toad the media have tried to sting him for years now, he's going to have the LGBT fraternity backing him up now. I reckon the press have got dossiers on a hell of a lot of politicians they can use anytime they want. What does this ay about our democracy? That cunts like Dacre and Murdoch can decide when an MP should go and try to smear them? Who the fuck cares about this? I have sympathy for his wife and kids but I don't think the press cares.
I think the problem isn't to do with Murdock. Most proper journalists would delight in breaking news stories like that but they hit a brick wall when the Police get involved. It's likely they refusal to investigate either by order from higher up or some 'other network' of mutual cooperation. In which case there is no evidence and unless you can prove otherwise you're open to being sued by very powerful people.

It's a vendetta against him and a cunts trick by setting him up as a honeytrap with Romanian dealers. This has nothing to do with his ability.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Ralph wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:As long as that person or persons are above the age of consent and there's no coersion it shouldn't be an issue, surely?
Amusing how the right wing, freedom loving, enemies of the nanny state transform into a bunch of pearl clutching Mary Whitehouse figures when there's a story like this in the news.He should resign from the Select Committe. Beyond that the only people it concerns is him & his family.
Well Tom Watson, The Noncefinder General as Littlejohn calls him, made sure he steered well clear of anything that was linked to Labour didn't he. You'd have thought only Tory and Liberal MP's were at fault. Mind you, their army of namecallers are still primed and ready for action.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Of course, they couldn't do that if so many politicians weren't crooks and perverts.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

kancutlawns wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

It's a vendetta against him and a cunts trick by setting him up as a honeytrap with Romanian dealers. This has nothing to do with his ability.
I think we need to know if our beyond reproach politicians are up to things like this. They could be subject to blackmail at the least. And why are there so many pervs in high positions? It's like as though it's a club of influential people where they all protects each others backs.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

BoJo In 2009, shagged his arts consultant and fathered a daughter with her. He took the case to the Court of Appeal to get an injunction seeking to ban reporting of her existence like Cecil Parkinson. No one on the political right has been moralising about his behaviour and demanded he step down, in fact this has been played down and considered to be part of his wacky, colourful persona.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Well Tom Watson, The Noncefinder General as Littlejohn calls him, made sure he steered well clear of anything that was linked to Labour didn't he. You'd have thought only Tory and Liberal MP's were at fault. Mind you, their army of namecallers are still primed and ready for action.
Not true though. Watson passed information onto the police about politicians from the three main parties. Littlejohn is a professional troll who writes his columns from Florida. Who cares what he thinks.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Royal24s wrote:Of course, they couldn't do that if so many politicians weren't crooks and perverts.
Being a crook is illegal and they should be taken to court if proven, being a pervert isn't illegal. I hope this helps.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Ralph wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Not true though. Watson passed information onto the police about politicians from the three main parties. Littlejohn is a professional troll who writes his columns from Florida. Who cares what he thinks.
+1

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Fortunately for some being a moron isn't illegal.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Royal24s wrote:Fortunately for some being a moron isn't illegal.
That's good but being a cunt may soon be, hopefully. You worried, much?

birdie

Post by birdie »

He's certainly got some front, just stood up in the Chamber and asked a question as cool as a cucumber, no hint of embarrassment or nowt, you've got to hand it to him. :lol:
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

birdie wrote:He's certainly got some front, just stood up in the Chamber and asked a question as cool as a cucumber, no hint of embarrassment or nowt, you've got to hand it to him. :lol:
It's called 'being in denial'. A sorry state of affairs. Once he faces-up to his personal demons it will all come crashing-down. I'm talking about myself as much as I am talking about Mr. Vaz. But to my credit I never fucked rent-boys. My biggest crime was posting bollocks on an Internet forum.

:mrgreen:
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.