Peace be upon him
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Petingo

Re: Coup in Turkey

Post by Petingo »

Royal24s wrote:These things don't happen out of the blue.
Looks like a Company affair.

Yip.

And the man allegedly behind this coup has been living in exile over in the States for a while.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Royal24s wrote:It's looking as if Donald Trump will be President in a few months
:lol:
No, it's not. But I'm sure you think if you say it on here enough times, it'll happen...
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:Went to Turkey a few years ago on me hols, got legally mugged at passport control for a tenner
The visa fee, you mean.
lasharoo wrote:trying to stop my bird getting sexually harassed
:rolleyes:
lasharoo wrote:inbred locals, horrible cunts and a horrible country
says the forum's answer to Alan Whicker...
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

I bet you wear Alan Whickers :roll:
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

lasharoo wrote:Went to Turkey a few years ago on me hols, got legally mugged at passport control for a tenner which I was told everyone had to pay and then nearly got nicked for trying to stop my bird getting sexually harassed by the inbred locals, horrible cunts and a horrible country.
And Cameron signed up for them to become our "EU brothers ".
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
lasharoo wrote:Went to Turkey a few years ago on me hols, got legally mugged at passport control for a tenner which I was told everyone had to pay and then nearly got nicked for trying to stop my bird getting sexually harassed by the inbred locals, horrible cunts and a horrible country.
Leave spent the entire referendum campaign telling us they were on the verge of joining the EU. :roll:

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Leave spent the entire referendum campaign telling us they were on the verge of joining the EU. :roll:
you've a way with words to fit your agenda
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Ralph wrote:Leave spent the entire referendum campaign telling us they were on the verge of joining the EU. :roll:
And who says they are not going to join. It looks like a done deal. Just a question of when.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

paolo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
you've a way with words to fit your agenda
A way with words? I think it's called pointing out the obvious.

Turkey wasn't on the verge of joining the EU it was on the verge of civil war.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Ralph wrote:Leave spent the entire referendum campaign telling us they were on the verge of joining the EU. :roll:
And who says they are not going to join. It looks like a done deal. Just a question of when.
The same day Atlantis joins the EU.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Not going to happen at all. All that propaganda was yesterday's news to get a Brexit governmen
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Not going to happen at all. All that propaganda was yesterday's news to get a Brexit governmen
That didn't happen either.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

It's been like that for decades. The £10 "visa" fee when you arrive goes back to the eighties at least. Not that Turkey is the only country that does that.
Didn't you do any research before you went?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
There are 31 chapters to comply with.
So far in 3 years they have satisfied one.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:Can't wait for Hillman to tell us it's all about whatever bollocks they announce on the Bbc.
Maybe they intend to blame all the secret dealings with isil on Erdogan after he's deposed or worse . It's a pretty open secret that they're armed, financed and controlled by those who are pretending to fight them, but obviously aren't trying very hard on that one.
The idea of bringing them into Europe and the USA under the cover of being refugees and using them as agents provokateurs is going wrong too because they're wreaking havoc independantly and without authorisation . I think the reaction to the French incident last night in the USA had been so enormous that it might have been the final straw.
It's looking as if Donald Trump will be President in a few months, and he's REALLY not on the side if Isis , so maybe the alphabet agencies are distancing themselves from recent operations.
Silly me.
I should of course rely instead on telepathy, Fox News or some git in his back bedroom to tell me what's happening rather than the world's best news service. Obviously.
In the last hour of Today this morning they had report from their Turkish correspondent, a Turkish journalist. 3 separate Brits who were there, and a US view. Perverted bastards.
I will long remember on your previous time on here how you endlessly dismissed conventional news sources, as all brainwashed and blah blah. I asked you repeatedly to share with us your superior news source. After tedious prevarication you told us your source was "The Truth" and seemed to believe that did the trick.
You'd have to say if it was a "company" inspired effort it was tremendously badly done. All over in less than 24 hours, leaving the current regime even stronger.
You suffer with the delusion that you are better-informed and brighter than others here. When it is pointed-out that you are anything but, you reach for the abuse button. Some are deterred by that into silence, but doesn't work with me.
As for Trump, NO.
Last edited by Hillman avenger on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Hillman avenger wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
There are 31 chapters to comply with.
So far in 3 years they have satisfied one.
Not going to happen in our lifetimes if ever.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
It's been like that for decades. The £10 "visa" fee when you arrive goes back to the eighties at least. Not that Turkey is the only country that does that.
I watched Midnight Express, that was about it.

Hillman avenger

lasharoo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
And you still went?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Can't wait for Hillman to tell us it's all about whatever bollocks they announce on the Bbc.
Maybe they intend to blame all the secret dealings with isil on Erdogan after he's deposed or worse . It's a pretty open secret that they're armed, financed and controlled by those who are pretending to fight them, but obviously aren't trying very hard on that one.
The idea of bringing them into Europe and the USA under the cover of being refugees and using them as agents provokateurs is going wrong too because they're wreaking havoc independantly and without authorisation . I think the reaction to the French incident last night in the USA had been so enormous that it might have been the final straw.
It's looking as if Donald Trump will be President in a few months, and he's REALLY not on the side if Isis , so maybe the alphabet agencies are distancing themselves from recent operations.
Silly me.
I should of course rely instead on telepathy, Fox News or some git in his back bedroom to tell me what's happening rather than the world's best news service. Obviously.
In the last hour of Today this morning they had report from their Turkish correspondent, a Turkish journalist. 3 separate Brits who were there, and a US view. Perverted bastards.
I will long remember on your previous time on here how you endlessly dismissed conventional news sources, as all brainwashed and blah blah. I asked you repeatedly to share with us your superior news source. After tedious prevarication you told us your source was "The Truth" and seemed to believe that did the trick.
You'd have to say if it was a "company" inspired effort it was tremendously badly done. All over in less than 24 hours, leaving the current regime even stronger.
You suffer with the delusion that you are better-informed and brighter than others here. When it is pointed-out that you are anything but, you reach for the abuse button. Some are deterred by that into silence, but doesn't work with me.
As for Trump, NO.
What someone with a better set of thinking blocks might do is to test what I've occasionally said against what happened and became public later.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

No
That doesn't work either.
As Johnson and Gove found out.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
And you still went?
Never again, it was the worst holiday I ever had.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Reply to Hillman above

Yes , well I'm not Mystic Meg so I was never going to predict a last minute tiff which no one else knew about either. I don't think Boris knew about it till it happened.
What you might notice is that the grey faceless ones of the conservative party have managed to jiggle things around to resurrect Boris, which was also pretty unexpected.
That's because they intend to make him pm, just as they did till Mr Gove chucked a spanner in the works.
Whether they'll eventually manage that I can't guarantee, but that' certainly remains the plan. No one will tell you that on tv unless perhaps they manage to catch Kenneth Clarke with a live mike again, but it's common currency amongst people I speak to and you don't .
Can I predict a flat tyre ? No.
Should I even bother to give hints to people like you? Also No, because you don't have the ability to use them, but I know there are more intelligent people here who do.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:Reply to Hillman above

Yes , well I'm not Mystic Meg so I was never going to predict a last minute tiff which no one else knew about either. I don't think Boris knew about it till it happened.
What you might notice is that the grey faceless ones of the conservative party have managed to jiggle things around to resurrect Boris, which was also pretty unexpected.
That's because they intend to make him pm, just as they did till Mr Gove chucked a spanner in the works.
It wasn't just what Gove did. Johnson did not have enough support in the party.
Whether they'll eventually manage that I can't guarantee, but that' certainly remains the plan. No one will tell you that on tv unless perhaps they manage to catch Kenneth Clarke with a live mike again, but it's common currency amongst people I speak to and you don't .
So that would be the man at the chip shop, would it?
Can I predict a flat tyre ? No.
???
Should I even bother to give hints to people like you? Also No, because you don't have the ability to use them, but I know there are more intelligent people here who do.
Your description of the people who agree with you, or say they do.

It beats me why you operate as you do. if you have something useful to say, you surround it with such blather , self-regarding asides and abuse for others that it makes it very tedious to bother reading it.

On the specifics of your post, I don't doubt that there are people in the Tory party who still want to see Johnson as PM; however he isn't. And I think May has put him in a post that (a) keeps him away from Brexit; and (b) where she knows he is so unsuitable that within a year or so he will be without any credibility, even to crackpots. The decision by Gove wasn't the key point in Johnson dropping out; it was his shock to find how little support he had and how much May had; and his crass failure to bother to tie up his deal with Leadsam. His conduct in the latter matter is a great demonstration of why he is unsuited to high office..it's either arrogance or insensitivity or both.

As for these mysterious "people in the know" they either DON'T or they are taking the piss with you, which I imagine is hard to resist.

Why you need to constantly assert what you consider to be your superior intelligence, experience, etc, is very curious. I imagine other forum members think so too. As when you patronise some less "gifted" posters when they happen to agree with you. Let me assure you that..I have no concerns at all pitting my intelligence, insight and all the rest of it against yours. Don't make the mistake of confusing disagreeing with somebody with dismissing them. And, such as it is, what I think and articulate is all my own work- not derived from or directed by, anyone else. That may be the greatest mistake you make: thinking you are the only one who thinks for himself. Indeed if you were I wouldn't be so quick to take the credit.
Last edited by Hillman avenger on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Not in Turkey, but here's another.

Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite