m4rkb

Re: MP shot

Post by m4rkb »

I thought it brightened up the page. Like a disco. :D

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

m4rkb wrote:I thought it brightened up the page. Like a disco. :D
It brought an action sequence to the thread :) Didn't a penguin used to be slang for a cunt on the forum (going back a few years). So I guess we know which villain O'Brien would be.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:I thought it brightened up the page. Like a disco. :D
:)
I listened to that when it happened, and seems like O'Brien got it badly wrong, and fair play to Fat Fwank for challenging him.
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

lasharoo wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:You should have posted the Frank Lampard interview. The one where Lampard showed O'Brien for the smug, patronising know-it-all that he is.

phpBB [video]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The judgmental dickhead got a slapdown there.

That'll teach him not to pry into someone else's family affairs.

'i'm not going to apologise to you for reading out a story from a newspaper and drawing generalistic questions.'

What an utter cunt, he's no better than a tabloid hack.

Watch him trying to weazel out of it, he starts to panic and his eyes go all shifty and still won't apologise for calling Frank scum.

phpBB [video]

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

warmleatherette wrote:
Rossco wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
hereintheusa wrote:I listened to a lot of LBC after Jo Cox was murdered and was I the only one that thought the platitudes and soundbites about this tragic event became completely nauseating?

We were told that she was a future prime minister, we were told that she was the real face of MPs and illustrates all the good work they do, we were told that her postion on any issue was the right one.

I get the whole respect the dead thing but to hear people like James O Brien saying they were ashamed that she had not been on his radar prevoisly really was in my opinion a complete overreaction.
The moral of the story is - don't listen to James O'brien.
The most annoying thing about O'Brien is he's almost always right.
Sarcastic remark :?: :!: Hopefully so.
No sarcasm, that's why some people get annoyed by him, he might be a bit sneary about it but it's hard to argue against him.
Could find it very easy to argue against him myself :lol: But opinions and all that. If you like him then fair enough dude. Think he is a tool myself, in more ways then one.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

How strange, the run up to a referendum an attractive female politician is slain by a lone nutcase,
errrr or a man who everyone who actually knew the man says, suddenly behaves totally out of character
How strange same thing happened in Sweden on the run up to a controversial referendum
Didnt work then either, the Swedes still Spanish Archer-ed the globalist plan
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

hereintheusa

Post by hereintheusa »

m4 colin wrote:How strange, the run up to a referendum an attractive female politician is slain by a lone nutcase,
errrr or a man who everyone who actually knew the man says, suddenly behaves totally out of character
How strange same thing happened in Sweden on the run up to a controversial referendum

Hmmmm definitely makes one think.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

hereintheusa wrote:
m4 colin wrote:How strange, the run up to a referendum an attractive female politician is slain by a lone nutcase,

Hmmmm definitely makes one think.
Hopefully that stupid conspiracy theory about the death will be put to bed now. I mean she obviously agreed to be violently murdered for the UK to vote to remain in the EU. :roll:
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Of course it will be..... everyone knows the evil completely unprincipled cabal of globalists who run the world would hold back from killing a very minor functionary wouldnt they, I guess you think they wouldnt start a few wars on false pretenses either. :roll: :roll: :roll:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

m4 colin wrote:Of course it will be..... everyone knows the evil completely unprincipled cabal of globalists who run the world would hold back from killing a very minor functionary wouldnt they, I guess you think they wouldnt start a few wars on false pretenses either. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Why aren't you out pipping your horn and firing your shotguns celebrating? Bizarre how you complain about the globalists when the exit vote's won the day. Your standard of living going through the ceiling now is it?

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

It has a better chance of rising than it did two days ago

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

In the short term yes but the underlying political uncertainty and economic volatility will make the gains negligible. You and I won't notice any improvement and the new masters will resort to spin and a lack of substance. You know that don't you?

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

We are always on the shit end but isuspect hard time to start and then a rise in prosperity in common with other stay out northern european nations

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Absolutely right Colin.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

kancutlawns wrote:In the short term yes but the underlying political uncertainty and economic volatility will make the gains negligible. You and I won't notice any improvement and the new masters will resort to spin and a lack of substance. You know that don't you?
In neither the short term nor the long term
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

kancutlawns wrote: You and I won't notice any improvement and the new masters will resort to spin and a lack of substance.
Of course that sort of thing never happened in the pre-Brexit days .
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Dates for diary. Maybe the OP could change the thread title to Jo Cox.
Batley and Spen by-election 20th October
Tommy Mair trial 14th November.

Several right-wing candidates and other raving loonies (swivel-eyed and otherwise) in the pot.
Was she a Brexit martyr ?
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "