Merkel

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Re: Merkel

Post by kancutlawns »

sauces?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The only surprise is that it has taken this long.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tacks.html
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:Why do you think your experience is so valuable, and mine so valueless?

I get fed up with people who think they are the only ones with a "real" view of the world.

You are confusing terrorists and refugees. As far as I am aware, none of the terrorist attacks have been conducted by a refugee.

Yes, Germany is struggling to cope with the numbers it has accepted. They would have less of a problem if other EU countries- and the UK in particular-had taken their share.

The alternative is hundreds of thousands in camps which Greece and the rest could not possibly support.
I can tell you why I think his experience is more valuable than yours if you like , based on that post.

People of normal intelligence and experience would in the first place anticipate that there'd be terrorists amongst alleged refugees, which there are. People of normal intelligence and experience would know that a number of terrorist perpetrators arrived as refugees.

Except that in the great majority of these cases the terrorists had either been born in that country or been there for years.

People of normal intelligence and experience would realise that if we had taken our "share" then we'd be experiencing the level of attacks that Germany is, and they'd know that was a bad thing.

Of course it would be a bad thing. But other countries, such as Sweden, have taken more than us and way more than its size would imply. Nobody wants to have the problem in the first place, but if Germany had not done what it has, Greece would have collapsed by now under the weight of the refugees.
People of normal intelligence and experience would realise that the alternative is stopping the war in Syria, not building so many camps that we eventually empty the place .

They are not mutually exclusive. But your hero, Trump. wants the US to stop becoming involved in foreign wars. So what would you propose?

I hope that helped.
At this point, he'll have to finish what Blair started, but without the lies and personal gain. This scum must first be excluded from democracies then be chased to wherever it may take refuge and destroyed without mercy. Those who have already infiltrated must meet a similar fate .
Once they've been shown where the bear shits, we must never again go round attacking places on the orders of unseen international power brokers and bankers, and make sure that we never trust people like Blair and his cronies in public office again.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

And finally he will be able to do what he wants with the land he bought in Scotland , using the full power of the US military to enforce his right to build what he wants if necessary.
Any more crap about planning regulations from Alec Salmond and he'll end up in Gitmo !

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:The only surprise is that it has taken this long.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tacks.html
Sadly the country's security forces will rally to protect politicians like Merkel when their real task should be to protect its citizens. By extension, the next wave of liberal politicians will command the same treatment protecting themselves while they impose measures that will destroy the people they represent.

This is why they (and only they) fear the far right. They are the only real opposition to their destructive policies and the definition of who is in the far right shifts on a daily basis. In short the far right is any opponent of liberal politics.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Hillman avenger wrote:Once again you confuse the illegals-immigrants-terrorists-refugees.

You can't be that stupid that you don't see the difference.

What is so sad is that you are doing EXACTLY what terrorists want- which is to mix them all together and then invite the large-scale reaction they want.

I don't support ANYTHING these people do, but if we stampede into the kind of response they are are trying to provoke, we will be in the shit in a far,far greater way.
You always have been, always will be, a double speak liar.

That is all.

As for Merkel. She is also a double speak liar.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

kancutlawns wrote:sauces?
Yeah, mayonnaise and cagin chilli catsup please.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Rossco wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:Once again you confuse the illegals-immigrants-terrorists-refugees.

What is so sad is that you are doing EXACTLY what terrorists want- which is to mix them all together and then invite the large-scale reaction they want.

I don't support ANYTHING these people do, but if we stampede into the kind of response they are are trying to provoke, we will be in the shit in a far,far greater way.

That is all.

Correct!

I've lost count of the times I've said the solution is not people like me suggesting some muslims ought to be ostricised like they do to the increasing amount of people they term far right these days, it's people like him who adopt the line they are all so wonderful and there are no bad eggs amongst them. Maybe he reads the Koran himself and has misinterpreted one of its famous passages, you know the one about to kill one person is like killing the whole of humanity. It reads to him To dislike one muslim is like you dislike every muslim.

After all Islam is the new mental illness and we've already established on here he has a mental disorder.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Rossco wrote:

That is all.

WTF does that mean?
Are you getting treatment?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Rossco wrote:

That is all.

WTF does that mean?
Are you getting treatment?
e.g.

Bill Clinton said. I did not have sexual relations with that woman. It's double speak Hillman, because what he was saying to try and get himself out of the shit was, I din't place my penis in Monica's vagina, implying that sexual relations does not include fellatio.

hth.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Chancellor Angela Merkel's popularity has tumbled:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... bs.1,d.d24
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Hillman avenger

Yes I understand the example.

I am asking when I am supposed to have done that.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Steve Hunt wrote:Chancellor Angela Merkel's popularity has tumbled:

Frankly I was hoping for a little bit more schadenfreude than just her popularity taking a dip.

Hillman avenger

Not a surprise.

That's why I said I thought she had showed a lot of courage doing what she has done. I should imagine she expected it.

Just the same I imagine many European leaders would be delighted with even a 47% rating.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:Not a surprise.

That's why I said I thought she had showed a lot of courage doing what she has done. I should imagine she expected it.

Just the same I imagine many European leaders would be delighted with even a 47% rating.
Since when has it been her sole right to introduce such a migrant wave to Germany without consulting the electorate?

For brave read totally irresponsible given the spate of Islamic inspired attacks across Europe.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

From the same article:

Backing for Ms. Merkel’s migration policy also took a hit, with those saying they are unhappy with her course rising by 7 percentage points to 65% compared with the previous poll on this issue conducted in April.

ENIC OUT

Hillman avenger

47% prospect of re-election even if 65% don't like the immigration.

Hillman avenger

m4rkb wrote:

Since when has it been her sole right to introduce such a migrant wave to Germany without consulting the electorate?

For brave read totally irresponsible given the spate of Islamic inspired attacks across Europe.
What did you expect her to do?

Governments in any event take initiatives they haven't consulted the electorate about, or even mentioned in a manifesto.

For example here re the NHS

You can't put governments in place for years and restrict them to what they put in the manifesto, unless they have perfect forward vision.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Hillman avenger wrote:47% prospect of re-election even if 65% don't like the immigration.

Well, she's due for re-election next year.

So I guess we will just have to wait and see, Hillman.

My prediction is that she will be booted out. Not that my prediction is worth much given my recent Brexit forecast :wink:

ENIC OUT

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

And it will continue to do so as more and more people realise that she has fucked Germany and Europe as well.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Zambo wrote:

And it will continue to do so as more and more people realise that she has fucked Germany and Europe as well.
the fucking is permanent and irreversible
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

First off. Yes I know it is Yahoo.

But really. Who is surprised. I mean really?

Bubble land stuff.

No shit Sherlock's that a party that is against opening borders to all the vile things that it brings in is beating this sell-out NWO loving bitch and it's agenda.

Strike a light.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/angela-merkel ... 00434.html
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

finchman

Post by finchman »

Merko's days are numbered.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

paolo

Post by paolo »

finchman wrote:Merko's days are numbered.
doesn't matter

the damage is done

it's permanent

the east german stasi chemist has triumphed
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The bad news is many 'experts' think Merkel is one of the better bets for striking up a suitable post brexit trade arrangement given the obvious benefit to Germany.

But surely there are other contenders out there who are prepared to do the same but do not make such reckless misjudgements on migration as her? I'd say the combined might of German manufacturing should trump whatever personal power she wields so a sensible outcome can be made regardless and which might override the federalists in Europe desire to make us pay for being the first to ruin their pet project.