Merkel

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Merkel

Post by m4rkb »

Steve Hunt wrote:Political satire not allowed in Germany - if you criticise a foreign head of state:

Germany Turkey: Merkel allows inquiry into comic's Erdogan insult
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36055488
That is one of the worst abuses of power I've seen in what is supposed to be a democracy. Why the hell does she think she is.

It just demonstrates the kind of thinking people like Merkel have and the power they expect to wield over the rest of us.

Hopefully all the other comedians will overload the system taking the piss out of her. Do German comics know she's another lookalike for Jimmy Krankie like Sturgeon?

Also, I should point out we have one of the worlds best political comedians close to hand in Matt Forde who could no doubt put together a blistering repartee.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Angela rules out migrant policy reversal after attacks:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36912141
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

paolo

Post by paolo »

She is either naive, mental or controlled

She has destroyed Europe

She needs to be forteyn'd
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Hillman avenger wrote:in my view she is possibly the strongest national leader around these days. She has a vision for Germany, and she is realistic enough to know that turning backs to the migrant problem is storing up even more trouble in the future..
Still stand by this, Hillman?
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

paolo wrote:She is either naive, mental or controlled

She has destroyed Europe

She needs to be forteyn'd
Completely deluded, she needs fucking off, and now.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Merkel is doing wonders for the sales of Mein Kampf though.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:in my view she is possibly the strongest national leader around these days. She has a vision for Germany, and she is realistic enough to know that turning backs to the migrant problem is storing up even more trouble in the future..
yes
I think she has been very courageous.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
yes
You might call it couragous, I call it damned irresponsible, and showing no concern for the safety of her people.

Perhaps you may have a different view if one of those allowed in, blew up or shot members of your family.

Most of the opinions you spout on here are from an ivory tower. You need to climb down and get some experience.

Hillman avenger

Why do you think your experience is so valuable, and mine so valueless?

I get fed up with people who think they are the only ones with a "real" view of the world.

You are confusing terrorists and refugees. As far as I am aware, none of the terrorist attacks have been conducted by a refugee.

Yes, Germany is struggling to cope with the numbers it has accepted. They would have less of a problem if other EU countries- and the UK in particular-had taken their share.

The alternative is hundreds of thousands in camps which Greece and the rest could not possibly support.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:Why do you think your experience is so valuable, and mine so valueless?

Well basically because your opinions back up the morons of this world who have fucked it up

I get fed up with people who think they are the only ones with a "real" view of the world.

I hope that you are not including me in that category. I think that there a whole lot of people with a real view of the world, but you are not one of them

You are confusing terrorists and refugees. As far as I am aware, none of the terrorist attacks have been conducted by a refugee.

Letting that number of people in, many of whom were single young men, was a stupid risk, and one which could end very badly for her people and herself.

Yes, Germany is struggling to cope with the numbers it has accepted. They would have less of a problem if other EU countries- and the UK in particular-had taken their share.

Other countries are showing commonsense and thought for their people who should come first.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Wasn't that nutter that was turned a away from a music concert so blew himself up at a restaurant a refugee.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
yes
You might call it couragous, I call it damned irresponsible, and showing no concern for the safety of her people.

Perhaps you may have a different view if one of those allowed in, blew up or shot members of your family.

Most of the opinions you spout on here are from an ivory tower. You need to climb down and get some experience.
I'd go far further and regard her actions as criminal negligence or worse
E & OE

finchman

Post by finchman »

The cunt on the train with the axe was a refugee.

Hillman what the fuck are you on about man?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
yes
I doubt your average kraut on the street would agree with you, but then again cunts like her don't care about them anyway.
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Exactly. These people make these decisions for themselves, so they are seen as the saviour of mankind. She will never have to worry about a terrorist attack, but she might have to worry about one of her own people snuffing her.

Hillman avenger

Once again you confuse the illegals-immigrants-terrorists-refugees.

You can't be that stupid that you don't see the difference.

What is so sad is that you are doing EXACTLY what terrorists want- which is to mix them all together and then invite the large-scale reaction they want.

I don't support ANYTHING these people do, but if we stampede into the kind of response they are are trying to provoke, we will be in the shit in a far,far greater way.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

The terrorists want to sneak into Europe and murder us if they're not already here and Merkel is helping them greatly.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Hillman avenger wrote:Once again you confuse the illegals-immigrants-terrorists-refugees.

What is so sad is that you are doing EXACTLY what terrorists want- which is to mix them all together and then invite the large-scale reaction they want.

I don't support ANYTHING these people do, but if we stampede into the kind of response they are are trying to provoke, we will be in the shit in a far,far greater way.
What about the folk who don't want millions of immigrants plonked down in their country, are they allowed to get pissed off?

Hillman avenger

lasharoo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:Once again you confuse the illegals-immigrants-terrorists-refugees.

What about the folk who don't want millions of immigrants plonked down in their country, are they allowed to get pissed off?
Yes
As we hear repeatedly here they can vote her out.
Which doesn't seem likely.
BTW it's not "millions" yet

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

Yes
As we hear repeatedly here they can vote her out.
Which doesn't seem likely.
BTW it's not "millions" yet
"Yet" being the key word, her target is a couple of million right? Or is it open ended with no cap?

paolo

Post by paolo »

how many 'refugess', economic migrants and terrorists have entered europe in the past three years?

where have they gone?

what do they cost?

what are the crime stats?

who was consulted?

how many more will there be?

where will they go?

how long will it go on for?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:Why do you think your experience is so valuable, and mine so valueless?

The alternative is hundreds of thousands in camps which Greece and the rest could not possibly support.
I can tell you why I think his experience is more valuable than yours if you like , based on that post.

People of normal intelligence and experience would in the first place anticipate that there'd be terrorists amongst alleged refugees, which there are. People of normal intelligence and experience would know that a number of terrorist perpetrators arrived as refugees.

People of normal intelligence and experience would realise that if we had taken our "share" then we'd be experiencing the level of attacks that Germany is, and they'd know that was a bad thing.

People of normal intelligence and experience would realise that the alternative is stopping the war in Syria, not building so many camps that we eventually empty the place .

I hope that helped.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:

I can tell you why I think his experience is more valuable than yours if you like , based on that post.

People of normal intelligence and experience would in the first place anticipate that there'd be terrorists amongst alleged refugees, which there are. People of normal intelligence and experience would know that a number of terrorist perpetrators arrived as refugees.

Except that in the great majority of these cases the terrorists had either been born in that country or been there for years.

People of normal intelligence and experience would realise that if we had taken our "share" then we'd be experiencing the level of attacks that Germany is, and they'd know that was a bad thing.

Of course it would be a bad thing. But other countries, such as Sweden, have taken more than us and way more than its size would imply. Nobody wants to have the problem in the first place, but if Germany had not done what it has, Greece would have collapsed by now under the weight of the refugees.
People of normal intelligence and experience would realise that the alternative is stopping the war in Syria, not building so many camps that we eventually empty the place .

They are not mutually exclusive. But your hero, Trump. wants the US to stop becoming involved in foreign wars. So what would you propose?

I hope that helped.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Again with the personal insults when you've got no other argument !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

how many 'refugess', economic migrants and terrorists have entered europe in the past three years?

Ten billion

where have they gone?

Gchq

what do they cost?

350m per week

what are the crime stats?

Ten billion

who was consulted?

Lizards

how many more will there be?

Endless amounts

where will they go?