Syria - the beginning of the end for the anti-Assad brigade?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Syria - the beginning of the end for the anti-Assad brigade?

Post by paolo »

Fug1 wrote:Iraq:- Saddam Hussein decided he wanted to trade his oil in Euros; result:- Iraq & Saddam fucked.

Libya:- Gaddafi decided he wanted a single African currency linked to gold, which he would trade his oil in; result:- Gaddafi and Libya fucked.

Syria:- Assad rejected running a natural gas pipeline through Saudi, Quatar and Turkey, prefering to run it through Iraq,Iran and to the then Russian friendly Ukraine; result:- Syria and Ukraine fucked.

It seems clear to me if you threaten the petro-dollar you are gonna get grief.

i literally thought this was one of my posts

another truther on board
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fug1 wrote:Iraq:- Saddam Hussein decided he wanted to trade his oil in Euros; result:- Iraq & Saddam fucked.

Libya:- Gaddafi decided he wanted a single African currency linked to gold, which he would trade his oil in; result:- Gaddafi and Libya fucked.

Syria:- Assad rejected running a natural gas pipeline through Saudi, Quatar and Turkey, prefering to run it through Iraq,Iran and to the then Russian friendly Ukraine; result:- Syria and Ukraine fucked.

Nailed

Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

I like the cut o your Jib :)
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Aleppo edges ever closer to full recapture by Syria's sovereign government:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38123829

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Assad is a terrorist.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

The insurgents (aided by the USA, Gulf Arab states and Turkey) fighting Assad are the terrorists.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

The Tick wrote:The insurgents (aided by the USA, Gulf Arab states and Turkey) fighting Assad are the terrorists.
You forgot Britain and France

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:The insurgents (aided by the USA, Gulf Arab states and Turkey) fighting Assad are the terrorists.
Assad's regime had become one of state terrorism. He has attacked and killed thousands of his own people by bombing his own towns with no regard for their safety (latest estimate 110,000). He should be tried in an International court of law. He is a mass murderer with no thought for human life.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
Assad's regime had become one of state terrorism. He has attacked and killed thousands of his own people by bombing his own towns with no regard for their safety (latest estimate 110,000). He should be tried in an International court of law. He is a mass murderer with no thought for human life.
This just proves you have fallen hook,line and sinker and are very decieved. You come across very resolute in your belief in propaganda

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roger 1984 wrote:
Zambo wrote:
This just proves you have fallen hook,line and sinker and are very decieved. You come across very resolute in your belief in propaganda
I see no reason to dispute it. A Turk told me.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
Roger 1984 wrote:
Zambo wrote:
I see no reason to dispute it. A Turk told me.
Fair enough

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
It's a civil war in which the insurgents have hidden among civilians to force the government to hit them whenever there's a confrontation.

If Assad ever went to court, so should the likes of Obama, Hollande, Sarkozy, Cameron, George W Bush, Tony Blair for their bombing campaigns around the Middle East and North Africa.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:
If Assad ever went to court, so should the likes of Obama, Hollande, Sarkozy, Cameron, George W Bush, Tony Blair for their bombing campaigns around the Middle East and North Africa.
100% agree.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
100% agree.
Whats Assad done wrong?

He's just defending his country just like Castro against those terrorists unleashed upon his sovereign nation

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Why do you think there have been 250000 killed in Syria in the last 5 years? What do you think started the problem? Here is a clue. People get fucked of living under a tyranic dictator who arrests and tortures schoolkids for writing anti government slogans on a wall.

ps do you know what happened next?

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:Why do you think there have been 250000 killed in Syria in the last 5 years? What do you think started the problem? Here is a clue. People get fucked of living under a tyranic dictator who arrests and tortures schoolkids for writing anti government slogans on a wall.

Thats because foreign forces unleashed terrorists upon the sovereign country of Syria and that is how the war in Syria started. That my friend is the reality

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roger 1984 wrote:
Zambo wrote:Why do you think there have been 250000 killed in Syria in the last 5 years? What do you think started the problem? Here is a clue. People get fucked of living under a tyranic dictator who arrests and tortures schoolkids for writing anti government slogans on a wall.

Thats because foreign forces unleashed terrorists upon the sovereign country of Syria and that is how the war in Syria started. That my friend is the reality
Nope a whole lot happened before that.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
Roger 1984 wrote:

Nope a whole lot happened before that.
Nothing happened before Dara

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Western backed terrorists starting an insurgency against the government of Syria.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

The Tick wrote:

Western backed terrorists starting an insurgency against the government of Syria.
:dart:

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:

As I said, a lot happened before that, do some research, I'm getting tired of educating you.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

As I said, a lot happened before that, do some research, I'm getting tired of educating you.
Patronising aren't you?

The Tick comes across as a wise and intelligent person

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Syria was stable prior to 2011, a remarkable feat considering it is next door to the equally beleaguered Iraq. It was not a democracy, but a damn sight better than what it was planned to be by the West and it's jihadi minions.

Your parroting of US government and media mistruths do you no favours.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Syria was stable prior to 2011, a remarkable feat considering it is next door to the equally beleaguered Iraq. It was not a democracy, but a damn sight better than what it was planned to be by the West and it's jihadi minions.

:dart:

It also does his credibility no favours. One quickly loses all respect for himself/herself (if they even had any in the first place)

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

We are not talking pre 2011 Syria, we are talking about Assad's disgracful actions starting that year. You have clearly no idea, so I suggested you do some research, instead of ignorantly assuming that people took action merely because they are terrorist rebels.

It's fairly obvious you and Rog have your own agendas, and are on some crusade to big up terrorist dictator scum. It would therefore appear pointless continuing the discussion it is only fuelling your objective. I bid you goodnight.