Syria - the beginning of the end for the anti-Assad brigade?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Roger 1984

Re: Syria - the beginning of the end for the anti-Assad brigade?

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:Why do you think there have been 250000 killed in Syria in the last 5 years? What do you think started the problem? Here is a clue. People get fucked of living under a tyranic dictator who arrests and tortures schoolkids for writing anti government slogans on a wall.

ps do you know what happened next?
Western backed terrorists starting an insurgency against the government of Syria.
As I said, a lot happened before that, do some research, I'm getting tired of educating you.
Syria was stable prior to 2011, a remarkable feat considering it is next door to the equally beleaguered Iraq. It was not a democracy, but a damn sight better than what it was planned to be by the West and it's jihadi minions.

Your parroting of US government and media mistruths do you no favours.
We are not talking pre 2011 Syria, we are talking about Assad's disgracful actions starting that year. You have clearly no idea, so I suggested you do some research, instead of ignorantly assuming that people took action merely because they are terrorist rebels.

It's fairly obvious you and Rog have your own agendas, and are on some crusade to big up terrorist dictator scum. It would therefore appear pointless continuing the discussion it is only fuelling your objective. I bid you goodnight.
The Tick comes across as a wise and intelligent person. All you've done is parrot what is published in the Sun.

Id suggest you do some research with an objective mind and not pay attention to what the Sun tells you.

Its fairly obvious you have your own agenda, and are on some crusade to big up terrorist scums and support the destruction, pillaging and enslavement of sovereign nations and their resources.

It does appear pointless continuing this discussion as you're too far and deep into what the Sun tells you

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:Why do you think there have been 250000 killed in Syria in the last 5 years? What do you think started the problem? Here is a clue. People get fucked of living under a tyranic dictator who arrests and tortures schoolkids for writing anti government slogans on a wall.

Western backed terrorists starting an insurgency against the government of Syria.
As I said, a lot happened before that, do some research, I'm getting tired of educating you.
Syria was stable prior to 2011, a remarkable feat considering it is next door to the equally beleaguered Iraq. It was not a democracy, but a damn sight better than what it was planned to be by the West and it's jihadi minions.

We are not talking pre 2011 Syria, we are talking about Assad's disgracful actions starting that year. You have clearly no idea, so I suggested you do some research, instead of ignorantly assuming that people took action merely because they are terrorist rebels.

It's fairly obvious you and Rog have your own agendas, and are on some crusade to big up terrorist dictator scum. It would therefore appear pointless continuing the discussion it is only fuelling your objective. I bid you goodnight.
Assad saw the outside agitation for what it is, an attempt to destabilise the country through the trojan horse of well meant protests.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Assad saw the outside agitation for what it is, an attempt to destabilise the country through the trojan horse of well meant protests.
:dart:

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Oooooh........ Look, it's part of the so called "Arab Spring" which was from the start a total invention of Western intelligence services to further the interests if it's client state,Saudi Arabia against Russias client state ,Iran, and at the same time to gain control of oilfields and take the heat off Israel, which constantly stirs up the Moslems and has a secret arrangement with the Saudis.

When it faltered in Libya then failed in Syria they used it to create fake refugees to swamp Europe with a view to destroying Chritianity ,national borders and liberal democracy.
Hopefully that's all fucked up now with the election of Donald Trump and the impending meltdown of the EU.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Don was spot on about Fidel.

Oops sorry wrong thread, and I think the Don may change his mind on Syria.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

paolo

Post by paolo »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

you're wrong on syria, old pal

the assad stuff is manufactured
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I'd say some is some isn't, but what would happen here if they sent the army in to 'deal' with a load of protesters. The public will only put up with a dictatorship and a non-democratic government system for so long, before there is an uprising, we have seen it worldwide. It's led to hundreds of thousands of deaths, many of them kids. Assad is bombing the shit out of civilian areas indiscriminately, and has resulted in 5m Syrian people fleeing for their lives.

Sorry, although ISIS need wiping out, so does Assad.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:I'd say some is some isn't, but what would happen here if they sent the army in to 'deal' with a load of protesters. The public will only put up with a dictatorship and a non-democratic government system for so long, before there is an uprising, we have seen it worldwide. It's led to hundreds of thousands of deaths, many of them kids. Assad is bombing the shit out of civilian areas indiscriminately, and has resulted in 5m Syrian people fleeing for their lives.

Sorry, although ISIS need wiping out, so does Assad.
So, we fight both sides ?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

We have or should have a worldwide mission to wipe ISIS out, and the likes of the spineless Obama is one of the main reasons we are not very far down the road. Re Syria, we should keep the fuck out of the fight between Assad and the Syrian rebels it's none of our business just like Iraq wasn't, and so should Putin, but that doesn't stop me supporting the rebels. Dictators need eradicating and the people of the country deserve a voice.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:We have or should have a worldwide mission to wipe ISIS out, and the likes of the spineless Obama is one of the main reasons we are not very far down the road. Re Syria, we should keep the fuck out of the fight between Assad and the Syrian rebels it's none of our business just like Iraq wasn't, and so should Putin, but that doesn't stop me supporting the rebels. Dictators need eradicating and the people of the country deserve a voice.
the 'rebels' are religious fanatics whose rule would be even less democratic than Assad. By supporting them you are advocating jihad and theocratic dictatorship.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

It's black and white as most things are.

t’s all quite simple: In Syria, there is a dictator, who is evil. An Opposition, which is good, fights against the dictator. If Assad should be fighting anyone it's ISIS. Christians are being wiped out by this vermin in Syria

I don't support terrorism Tick, you do.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:It's black and white as most things are.

t’s all quite simple: In Syria, there is a dictator, who is evil. An Opposition, which is good, fights against the dictator. If Assad should be fighting anyone it's ISIS. Christians are being wiped out by this vermin in Syria

the rebels are Islamic extremists. By supporting them you have contradicted your own stance

finchman

Post by finchman »

So where the fuck are IS/ISIL/Daesh/Cunts?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Tick wrote:

the rebels are Islamic extremists. By supporting them you have contradicted your own stance
Nah, freedom fighters Tick. All moderates. 70,000 of them.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
The Tick wrote:

Nah, freedom fighters Tick. All moderates. 70,000 of them.
The evidence points otherwise. You support jihad, on account of your comments here.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

No. He certainly doesn't do that. You're the one who glorifies and encourages terrorism on a regular basis.
It's remarkable how nasty people always accuse others of what they do themselves , but you're certainly not convincing anyone.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Royal24s wrote:No. He certainly doesn't do that. You're the one who glorifies and encourages terrorism on a regular basis.
It's remarkable how nasty people always accuse others of what they do themselves , but you're certainly not convincing anyone.
TBH - Zambo does indeed support the terrorists in Syria. Thats how it certainly appears and the reality is he does with that "70,000 moderates" post

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:No. He certainly doesn't do that. You're the one who glorifies and encourages terrorism on a regular basis.
zambo supports rebels in Syria (his own words), who are Islamic jihadis. He's endorsed terrorist jihad.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

The Tick wrote:
zambo supports rebels in Syria (his own words), who are Islamic jihadis. He's endorsed terrorist jihad.
He certainly has.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

For us ignorant twats pleas fill in the blanks
GOOD GUYS- ?
BAD GUYS -?
ON THE FENCE - ?
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roger 1984 wrote:
The Tick wrote:
He certainly has.
The Tick and Bobbles tag team can repeat it till Bob gets banned again if it eases your consciences, that your support lies with evil tyrannic dictators. I've made my support clear, it is for those squashed under foot by these cunts.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:
Roger 1984 wrote:
The Tick wrote:
He certainly has.
The Tick and Bobbles tag team can repeat it till Bob gets banned again if it eases your consciences, that your support lies with evil tyrannic dictators. I've made my support clear, it is for those squashed under foot by these cunts.
Yes you have made clear your support for Islamic jihad.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
Roger 1984 wrote:
The Tick wrote:
He certainly has.
You have indeed made it very clear and transparent that you support terrorist lies and propaganda. Your support is indeed for those terrorists squashed under foot by Castro and Assad

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Rog is Tick's multi and Heenan was The Tick all along :lol: