Syria - the beginning of the end for the anti-Assad brigade?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Sid Pervcat

Re: Syria - the beginning of the end for the anti-Assad brigade?

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:Sorry Royals, but I just read your posts now for comedy value. The content is completely negated by your posting style, and head up your own arse, arrogant, I'm better than you, more educated, more intelligent attitude. And what is it all based on what? You reached the dizzy heights of junior constable.

My opinion on dictators, terrorists, supporters of both have been very clearly documented, together with the reasons for that. I'd read through your above post again. It's all joined together making it difficult to stay awake whilst going through, and after a couple of sentences you launch into utter gobbledegook and it stays like that until the end.

I can only assume that I can't make sense of it due to my poor education compared to yours, and a sheltered life believing everything I read in the Daily Mail.
Wasn't a junior Constable actually, and I did manage to qualify in and practise Law after I retired. Can't be bothered to argue with you about it, but yes I certainly do have the impression that I'm a great deal more educated, experienced and intelligent than you - just so you know .
No point in pursuing the matter because you're simply too bloody clever to learn anything from someone twice your age . Good luck with your un moveable opinions and dogmatic conclusions about the world , because they are based on nothing, will never happen and wouldn't work if they did.
You remind me of an even more intellectually limited version of Jon Gaunt.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable, Jeff
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:Sorry Royals, but I just read your posts now for comedy value. The content is completely negated by your posting style, and head up your own arse, arrogant, I'm better than you, more educated, more intelligent attitude. And what is it all based on what? You reached the dizzy heights of junior constable.

My opinion on dictators, terrorists, supporters of both have been very clearly documented, together with the reasons for that. I'd read through your above post again. It's all joined together making it difficult to stay awake whilst going through, and after a couple of sentences you launch into utter gobbledegook and it stays like that until the end.

I can only assume that I can't make sense of it due to my poor education compared to yours, and a sheltered life believing everything I read in the Daily Mail.
but yes I certainly do have the impression that I'm a great deal more educated, experienced and intelligent than you - just so you know .

Not just me Royals, you dismiss everyone's opinion that doesn't match with yours in a patronising and superior way. Do you do that off the internet, or save it for those who you don't know and will never meet? I hope for your sake it's the latter.

No point in pursuing the matter because you're simply too bloody clever to learn anything from someone twice your age

You should have got your telegram from the Queen then round about September :mrgreen:
In "real life" as you put it, I think I'm quite well liked and certainly respected by many people. In depth debates of this nature are not the norm in that context of course, and nor to be frank are contradictions or personal insults from the likes of you. However, I am not and never have been known as the sort of man who will be irresolute in the face of such behaviour -quite the opposite as a matter of fact.
That's why I couldn't give a rats arse if you want to team up with your lefty allies to have a go at me. I'm not going to continue a back and forth argument with you, but it is important to confront your sort openly because the alternative is to be intimidated and silent .
If you're telling me that you're fifty years old, that emphasises that there's little point in attempting to rationalise with you because I'd assumed by your general style and content that you were a youngster who was well intentioned but not very well educated and still trying to piece it together for yourself. However, if that's right then I expect that you're already very set in your ways and opinions, however sound or otherwise they might be, so I shall file you under "stony ground".
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Stop the press! Royals, who was a minion in the police force does a degree probably 40 years later than people who would have made use if it and thinks he a brainiac. Why did you need to do a law degree? What value did you gain from it?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

but yes I certainly do have the impression that I'm a great deal more educated, experienced and intelligent than you - just so you know .

Not just me Royals, you dismiss everyone's opinion that doesn't match with yours in a patronising and superior way. Do you do that off the internet, or save it for those who you don't know and will never meet? I hope for your sake it's the latter.

No point in pursuing the matter because you're simply too bloody clever to learn anything from someone twice your age

You should have got your telegram from the Queen then round about September :mrgreen:
In "real life" as you put it, I think I'm quite well liked and certainly respected by many people. In depth debates of this nature are not the norm in that context of course, and nor to be frank are contradictions or personal insults from the likes of you. However, I am not and never have been known as the sort of man who will be irresolute in the face of such behaviour -quite the opposite as a matter of fact.
That's why I couldn't give a rats arse if you want to team up with your lefty allies to have a go at me. I'm not going to continue a back and forth argument with you, but it is important to confront your sort openly because the alternative is to be intimidated and silent .

If you are 'well liked' in what you call your real life, then off this board you obviously don't behave with an exaggerated sense of your own importance or abilities, otherwise I think you would have had your face rearranged :D As for the left, I despise them with intensity, but that doesn't stop us agreeing that you are an utter tit. Debate with members on this forum on the same level, instead of imagining you are some god of super intelligence, and you won't get the fliers. However, I think you are too far gone to even consider that.

If you're telling me that you're fifty years old, that emphasises that there's little point in attempting to rationalise with you because I'd assumed by your general style and content that you were a youngster who was well intentioned but not very well educated and still trying to piece it together for yourself. However, if that's right then I expect that you're already very set in your ways and opinions, however sound or otherwise they might be, so I shall file you under "stony ground".

Responding to that would result in me sinking to your level of hubris and vanity, but I could very well sign off each post with my post-nominal letters, but I'm far too humble and modest for that
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Aleppo civilians shot on the spot. Syrian pro-government forces are entering homes in eastern Aleppo an killing civilians the UN said.

This scum are the people the likes of The Tick, Heenan and Royals are supporting. They have already been bombed to fuck by the Russians, but apparently that didn't kill enough civilians.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Can I remind all of the number of posts made here congratulating Russia on its role in the Syrian war, usually embellished with quotes from those eminent journalists at RT, Pravda, etc? While posting unsubstantiated stuff about the US.

Let's be clear. Russia has been supporting a leader who has no qualms about the mass murder of his own people. They are doing so in pursuit of their foreign policy objectives to do with influence in the Middle East and access to the Med. They now stand aside or actually participate in the slaughter of civilians.

Let's also remember that Trump's foreign poilicy rests on stepping away from involvement "unless it's for dictators and terrorists". Which begs the question as to where he has been for the last twenty years.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Nice to see the crocodile tears being shed for the supposedly poor citizens of East Aleppo. Where's the sympathy when people in government held West Aleppo were hit by terrorist strikes from the east?

The propaganda devoted to prmoting Islamist Jihadis as "moderate" rebels has been shown up for the sham that it is.

And to those that pour scorn on Russia getting involved in Syria, where are you when the USA, UK and France bomb the hell out of Syrian towns and kill their civilians? It's okay when our lot do it but when the Russians do the same, they are scum.

Hypocritical bollocks.

Hopefully this, along with the Kurdish advances against ISIS will bring us closer to the end of this nnecessary war. A war constructed by the West to enact regime change for greater control of the Middle East and undermine Russian presence there. That's what all the fuss was about, not the civilians of Aleppo. If you care so much, why don't you howl about our support for the Saudis bombing Yemen, or Israel brutalising Palestinian people? Aleppo is no more unique than those other cases.

Scum like Zambo who have pledged support for terrorist Jihadis on this thread have no right to complain if there is a terrorist attack again in Europe, as it is this war that has led to the greatest proliferation of Jihadism ever. All paid for by the US, UK, France and others.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The only people I've pledged support for are those being murdered, maimed and having their houses bombed by a tyranic dictator and his allies. If you want to see some scum look in the mirror.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:The only people I've pledged support for are those being murdered, maimed and having their houses bombed by a tyranic dictator and his allies. If you want to see some scum look in the mirror.
You've expressed support for the Jihadi gangs trying to topple the Syrian government on this thread.

Flashback

Post by Flashback »

Zambo wrote:The only people I've pledged support for are those being murdered, maimed and having their houses bombed by a tyranic dictator and his allies. If you want to see some scum look in the mirror.
We all know you support the foriegn terrorist jihadis and mercenaries backed by the US/UK/FRANCE/SAUDI who have been slaughtering the Syrian people.

This crococile tears/concerns by our politicians is despicable and truly evil.

The MSM and Guardian love to quote The White Helmets as some sort of respectable humanitarian agency

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... e-advances

'What is being done to protect the White Helmets?'

Eva Bartlett, an Independent Journalist on the ground in Aleppo was clear about them in her witness statement to the UN the other day.

''The White helmets were founded in 2013 by a British ex-military officer. They have been funded to the tune of $100 million dollars by the US, the UK and Europe and other states.
They purport to be rescuing civilians in Eastern Aleppo and Idlib yet no one in Eastern Aleppo has heard of them and I say no one bearing in mind that now 95% of these areas are now liberated.
The White Helmets purport to be neutral yet they can be found carrying guns and standing on the dead bodies of Syrian soldiers and their video footage contains children that have been recycled in different reports . You can find a girl called named Aya who turns up in a report in August then she turns up the next month in two different locations....''

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

Mr Zambo - You don't come across impartial, objective or wise at all. KNOCK YOURSELF OUT!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I've supported the removal of Assad on this thread The Tick, and all dictators that kill their people because they dare to protest at being treated like shit. I also support the removal of ISIS from this planet. Who do you support?

You spend most of your time on here making vile insults about the dead and anyone who disagrees with your weird views, what sort of person does that and gets kicks out of it.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Forgot to say, welcome back Bob. How the fuck do you get past the welcome thread. The question needs to be asked.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote:I've supported the removal of Assad on this thread The Tick, and all dictators that kill their people because they dare to protest at being treated like shit. I also support the removal of ISIS from this planet. Who do you support?

You spend most of your time on here making vile insults about the dead and anyone who disagrees with your weird views, what sort of person does that and gets kicks out of it.
You expressed sympathy for the terrorists fighting the Syrian government, that is a fact. All the propaganda in the world won't whitewash that.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

If you are 'well liked' in what you call your real life, then off this board you obviously don't behave with an exaggerated sense of your own importance or abilities, otherwise I think you would have had your face rearranged :D As for the left, I despise them with intensity, but that doesn't stop us agreeing that you are an utter tit. Debate with members on this forum on the same level, instead of imagining you are some god of super intelligence, and you won't get the fliers. However, I think you are too far gone to even consider that.

Responding to that would result in me sinking to your level of hubris and vanity, but I could very well sign off each post with my post-nominal letters, but I'm far too humble and modest for that
My face has proved quite hard to re arrange in fact, not through any lack of people trying . If I'm well liked its for my abilities and actions. Possibly you can get the same thing out of being wishy washy but that's not my way. I'm not a diplomat, a politician or a fucking comedian though I'm afraid so I shall just stick with being straightforward .
It's not me though, it's sticking to principles and truth whether they're popular or easy at the time. I'm certainly not the first or only person to take that stance, but those who do will always prevail in the end, and eventually people appreciate that in my experience.
I'm sorry if you don't like my strong opinions, but I don't make it up as I go along so you can assume that I've given a matter some thought before I comment, and when I do comment I'm pretty certain that I'm right or I wouldn't say it.
In the unlikely event that you can contradict it logically I shall say so, but you seem to be suggesting that I moderate my language or style to gain popularity or approval and I'm not trying to do that. I'm not actually nasty to anyone but I just say what I think and if anyone objects to that I suggest that they grow up and live with it, just as I do when others hold different opinions to me - that's part of life.

Flashback

Post by Flashback »

Zambo wrote:I've supported the removal of Assad on this thread The Tick, and all dictators that kill their people because they dare to protest at being treated like shit. I also support the removal of ISIS from this planet. Who do you support?

Youve supported foriegn terrorists and jihadi mercenaries who have have been slaughtering the Syrian people and wreaking havoc on a once very good functioning state where all religions and people lived in peace and harmony alongisde each other You're easily taken in by propaganda which is fed to you. I dont think you know what being objective, fair and impartiality is.

Watch this and get it this through your thick head:

phpBB [video]

You're completely out of your depth when it comes to geopolitics and football considering your pathetic defence of your cult leader last year
Last edited by Flashback on Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The Tick wrote:

You expressed sympathy for the terrorists fighting the Syrian government, that is a fact. All the propaganda in the world won't whitewash that.
I'm not going to support your disgraceful record of supporting terrorism tick, but I must point out that unlike you, he's not knowingly supporting terrorists. He just doesn't understand the first thing about it and I'm sure he honestly doesn't know that it's the Rebels , rather than Assad who are the terrorists here.
In this specific subject , your view is correct.

Flashback

Post by Flashback »

Royal24s wrote:
The Tick wrote:

I'm not going to support your disgraceful record of supporting terrorism tick, but I must point out that unlike you, he's not knowingly supporting terrorists. He just doesn't understand the first thing about it and I'm sure he honestly doesn't know that it's the Rebels , rather than Assad who are the terrorists here.
In this specific subject , your view is correct.
I dont agree Mr Tick supports terrorism. Not at all and I dont want to debate that. This is about Syria and Mr Tick as well as yourself Mr Royal24s is very factual and honest and shows that you two just like more and more people across the West no longer believe the MSM narrative and corporate politicians when it comes to geopolitical issues.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The problem is, as in so many other situations, that people simply believe what is reported in the msm, but in this particular case I really cannot understand how ANYONE can swallow the multiple contradictions in the reports , particularly if they've got even the most basic understanding of the background events, history and geo political conflict operating only just below the surface.

Flashback

Post by Flashback »

Royal24s wrote:The problem is, as in so many other situations, that people simply believe what is reported in the msm, but in this particular case I really cannot understand how ANYONE can swallow the multiple contradictions in the reports , particularly if they've got even the most basic understanding of the background events, history and geo political conflict operating only just below the surface.
Absolutely. You should look at the Guardian comments section to notice how most people can see through the propaganda and lies. The masses are waking up

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Zambo wrote:Forgot to say, welcome back Bob. How the fuck do you get past the welcome thread. The question needs to be asked.
Obviously that loophole again.

:smt015
The most abused and banned poster in Talkforum history.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Bobbles kicked out more times than my cat :rolleyes:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

paolo

Post by paolo »

I suppose Assad and hope that USA and NATO are brought before the international court of law

They tried and failed to implement regime change

How many lived have they cost?

How much economic misery have they caused with immigration?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:
Zambo wrote:Forgot to say, welcome back Bob. How the fuck do you get past the welcome thread. The question needs to be asked.

My Lord do I have permission to use your emoticon. I just can't be arsed any longer to reply to Royals, Heenan's and The Ticks repetitive posts and awful accusations. Reading them has started to upsets me. I can't believe that anyone can support what has gone in Aleppo, particularly in the last few days to keep this shit of a dictator in power.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Zambo wrote:
Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:

My Lord do I have permission to use your emoticon. I just can't be arsed any longer to reply to Royals, Heenan's and The Ticks repetitive posts and awful accusations. Reading them has started to upsets me. I can't believe that anyone can support what has gone in Aleppo, particularly in the last few days to keep this shit of a dictator in power.
he had foreign troops, foreign intelligence and foreign supplied weapons try to take over his country

what happened was disgusting
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The world needs ridding. I can't stand this cunt, but he's right on this one.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 72221.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38305413

Oh and according to The Tick, it must make him a terrorist cock sucker.