Syria - the beginning of the end for the anti-Assad brigade?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Syria - the beginning of the end for the anti-Assad brigade?

Post by Royal24s »

Roger and tick have a particular agenda. Roger I think is not malicious though , as far as I can see and he just wants to oppose absolutely everything from a leftist point of view and in doing that the only big mistake is misidentifying his opponent.
Tick is obviously more specifically tied to a particular sect. Oddly enough, to borrow a phrase from their common mentor George Galloway, even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and they both accidentally fall on one truth in this - that Assad has bugger all to do with Isis except that he's fighting them. He's the victim of a geopolitical game which I set out briefly a few posts back.
No one else in this dialogue supports terrorism.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Royal24s wrote:Roger and tick have a particular agenda. Roger I think is not malicious though , as far as I can see and he just wants to oppose absolutely everything from a leftist point of view and in doing that the only big mistake is misidentifying his opponent.
Tick is obviously more specifically tied to a particular sect. Oddly enough, to borrow a phrase from their common mentor George Galloway, even a stopped clock is right twice a day, and they both accidentally fall on one truth in this - that Assad has bugger all to do with Isis except that he's fighting them. He's the victim of a geopolitical game which I set out briefly a few posts back.
No one else in this dialogue supports terrorism.

This aint about left and right and nowt to do with George Galloway, so stop waffling!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Wake up Bobbierog, it's a lot about leftie scum.

Royals is dead on about Bobbietick as well.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:Wake up Bobbierog, it's a lot about leftie scum.

Zambo throwing his toys of the pram and fucking up any chance of decent discussion

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roger 1984 wrote:

Zambo throwing his toys of the pram and fucking up any chance of decent discussion
It's Mr Zambo to you, you haven't been here long enough to be that familiar. As for fucking up a discussion, check out some of your 'earlier' posts, but can we really call them that. It was obvious from the start who you are, and from the wording, style and the links you have posted over the last couple of days it has been confirmed.

I see that Assad is still bombing the fuck out of his own civilian people, a cost worth paying obviously. What a man.

Putin and Assad friends again terrorism? Well Paul Nuttall thinks so. Another deluded cunt.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
Roger 1984 wrote:

It's Mr Zambo to you, you haven't been here long enough to be that familiar. As for fucking up a discussion, check out some of your 'earlier' posts, but can we really call them that. It was obvious from the start who you are, and from the wording, style and the links you have posted over the last couple of days it has been confirmed.

I see that Assad is still bombing the fuck out of his own civilian people, a cost worth paying obviously. What a man.

Putin and Assad friends again terrorism? Well Paul Nuttall thinks so. Another deluded cunt.
Mr Zambo is not an appropriate for you to be called.

This ain't about me or who you happen to think i am as Im not interested. On here in this section and on this thread you've thrown your toys of your pram.

Putin and Assad are friends against terorrism generated by foreign forces and unleashed upon the people of Syria.

Its interesting you call someone "deluded cunt". Especially more so considering the rubbish you post and hold as beacon of truth and when you dont get your way - its toys out of the pram

You can have a lolly

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

16000 civillians displaced by Assad's and his allies recent bombings. You didn't answer the question. Acceptable in the name of freedom? Do these lives matter?

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:16000 civillians displaced by Assad's and his allies recent bombings. You didn't answer the questio. Acceptable in the name of freedom? Do these lives matter?
I can't give answers to lies and propaganda.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roger 1984 wrote:
Zambo wrote:16000 civillians displaced by Assad's and his allies recent bombings. You didn't answer the questio. Acceptable in the name of freedom? Do these lives matter?
Check the major news headlines for the facts. Do you ever pay any attention to what is really going on, or do you just always tab into the library in your prejudiced brain before posting?

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
Roger 1984 wrote:
Check the major news headlines for the facts. Do you ever pay any attention to what is really going on, or do you just always tab into the library in your prejudiced brain before posting?
The news is good. East Aleppo is being liberated from your terrorists (you know the ones you support). The civilians are fleeing into government controlled West Aleppo. Thats a fact. Even the British Propaganda Channel are are reporting it

"Hundreds of Syrian civilians have fled into government-controlled areas of Aleppo as troops make advances against rebels in the east of the city"

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38121877

You're like a little kid - believing everything in The Sun.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Try reading today's news and tell me what will happen to the 16000.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:Try reading today's news and tell me what will happen to the 16000.
I don't immediately believe and hold it as gospel truth when i see news like you perhaps do when you've read The Sun and then throw toys out of the pram when someone pulls you for being infested with propaganda.

I thoroughly look into the news and be rational.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roger 1984 wrote:
I don't immediately believe and hold it as gospel truth when i see news like you perhaps do when you've read The Sun and then throw toys out of the pram when someone pulls you for being infested with propaganda.

You provided a link from the BBC two days old. My news came from todays BBC world headlines. Same source and nothing to do with The Sun. Answer?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Sun doesn't cover this kind of news does it?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Here you are Rog, if you need spoon feeding here is the link. What is your answer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-38143187

Lawns, I have no idea why Rog keeps mentioning The Sun, unless he reads the fucking rag. I don't think he reads any media news stories to be honest though, as all the shit he posts on here comes from cloud cuckoo land

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:
Roger 1984 wrote:

You provided a link from the BBC two days old. My news came from todays BBC world headlines. Same source and nothing to do with The Sun. Answer?
Im suprised the BBC did that piece. It takes time to authenticate news and i don't like you take it at face value like you happen to do especially news provided by terrorists and their supporters. Im big enough to accept my mistake with regards to your source so i apologise.

Anyway what difference does it make - The Sun, BBC - Same crap
Last edited by Roger 1984 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:Here you are Rog, if you need spoon feeding here is the link. What is your answer?

Lawns, I have no idea why Rog keeps mentioning The Sun, unless he reads the fucking rag. I don't think he reads any media news stories to be honest though, as all the shit he posts on here comes from cloud cuckoo land
Thats what your news and sources are - STORIES

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fuck me Rog your last two posts are crazier than ever. Assad and his mate's latest bombing of Aleppo displaced 16000 civilians. Why would the BBC make that up?

All evil dictators need wiping out, they don't give a shit for their people. They all live billionaire lifestyles whilst many of the public live in squalor.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:Fuck me Rog your last two posts are crazier than ever. Assad and his mate's latest bombing of Aleppo displaced 16000 civilians. Why would the BBC make that up?

All evil dictators need wiping out, they don't give a shit for their people. They all live billionaire lifestyles whilst many of the public live in squalor.
The BBC would call it "displaced" when the matter of fact they have fled from your band of terrorists into government controlled West Aleppo.

Its outrageous that you happen to have "humanitarian" concerns when you clearly are supporting terrorists waging war on the Syrian people

Your "humanitarian" concerns is very phony and fake.
Last edited by Roger 1984 on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Rogeenan
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Is Roger being controversialist just for the sake of it?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Roger 1984 wrote:
Zambo wrote:Here you are Rog, if you need spoon feeding here is the link. What is your answer?

Does it really matter? Not sure why people aren't allowed to follow whatever news sources they want to without some sad case on an anonymous message board getting angry about it.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

kancutlawns wrote:
Roger 1984 wrote:

Does it really matter? Not sure why people aren't allowed to follow whatever news sources they want to without some sad case on an anonymous message board getting angry about it.
Yes it does. They're STORIES

Now FUCK OFF!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Timely intervention chaps, and made me realise it's time to depart this and the Castro threads. Should have gone long ago. What a fucking waste of time.

Roger 1984

Post by Roger 1984 »

Zambo wrote:Timely intervention chaps, and made me realise it's time to depart this and the Castro threads. Should have gone long ago. What a fucking waste of time.
You're out of your depth. Go on - Fuck off!