The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rantan Zero

Re: The Religion of Peace? (Part 2)

Post by Rantan Zero »

Royal24s wrote:
Rantan Zero wrote:
Rossco wrote:As to why some men are gay. Haven't a clue. I don't know if God made them that way, or did he. Or did they choose that themselves? I don't know why. Ask God Rantan. Why you asking me for?
Well it would be rather hard for me to ask God anything since he isn't real. I still wouldn't follow him even if he was. Why would anyone want to follow someone as nasty as him? He has a childish temper tantrum when things are not going his way and decides to wipe out nearly all of the human race with a flood and uses fear to intimidate people.
Logic problem here Rantan. If He doesn't exist, how can He be nasty , have a temper etc ?

I hesitate to say this because it might disillusion the tick, but Bugs Bunny doesn't really exist, and therefore I don't spend any time evaluating his personality.

That's the problem with non believers you see. They don't apply logic.
Well, can't i ask someone who believes in God why they would want to follow him even if i don't believe in God myself? I guess you'd have a hard time watching films or TV if you're unable to evaluate any fictional stuff on there because it's not real.

paolo

Post by paolo »

God didn't like or allow gays

Folks used the clergy to be a gay

The books then mysteriously allowed gays

Gays are allowed
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Rantan Zero wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Rantan Zero wrote:
Rossco wrote:As to why some men are gay. Haven't a clue. I don't know if God made them that way, or did he. Or did they choose that themselves? I don't know why. Ask God Rantan. Why you asking me for?
Well it would be rather hard for me to ask God anything since he isn't real. I still wouldn't follow him even if he was. Why would anyone want to follow someone as nasty as him? He has a childish temper tantrum when things are not going his way and decides to wipe out nearly all of the human race with a flood and uses fear to intimidate people.
Logic problem here Rantan. If He doesn't exist, how can He be nasty , have a temper etc ?

I hesitate to say this because it might disillusion the tick, but Bugs Bunny doesn't really exist, and therefore I don't spend any time evaluating his personality.

That's the problem with non believers you see. They don't apply logic.
Well, can't i ask someone who believes in God why they would want to follow him even if i don't believe in God myself? I guess you'd have a hard time watching films or TV if you're unable to evaluate any fictional stuff on there because it's not real.
I was just about to refute that humourously , ( and it's a shame because I had a great line), but I re read what you originally posted and you did qualify your comment with " if He were real", so actually my point was a complete dud !
Well done .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Rantan Zero wrote:
No, you are wrong here. God is real, this I know for a fact.

But your relationship is between God and yourself.

As to why I would follow him. Because he stepped in when I was powerless in a very strange and unusual situation. A demon was involved. Some call them an evil entity but nah...was a demon. No ifs, buts or doubts from me or the woman who I was involved with at the time as to what it was. Both of us non-believers as well at the time. Anyhow, God stepped in. Took care of it and in the process made himself very clear that he was real. So that is why. Since you asked me why I would follow him and sing his praises. How could I not.

I have my own things to deal with in this life and I am far from a saint at times. But God and demons are very real as have been in the presence of both and not looking for either. The devil must be real as well if demons are. Stands to reason, have no interest in being that close to him to find out but yeah. I know he is real and roams this earth. Believe in both these statements. Or not. That is your choice Rantan.

And with that. I hope everything good with you in this weird life as can be.
Last edited by Rossco on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Just another day in the life of political correctness going mad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ashes.html

Does anyone actually think the policeman was 'racist'?
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Faced with a baying mob telling him to fuck off out of it, I'd say he was pretty restrained.

I like Kurds though, lemon is my favourite.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:Faced with a baying mob telling him to fuck off out of it, I'd say he was pretty restrained.
As do I - I'm just curious as to the mindset that might in some way believe he was being 'racist' here - this mindset really does baffle me.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I can help.

This mindset is one where everything bar complete adulation for anything foreign regardless of how it behaves is regarded as racist.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Looking at the story, although I 100% agree with the officer who has spent 29 years on the frontline protecting the public, i feel he's fucked.

Those brought into the Police at high levels bypassing lesser mortals because they're university types and therefore far cleverer than the rest of us, are exactly the types who hold the attitude above and are probably investigating the case.

They're probably still in a heightened state of shock that people can say that in the 21st century and all that. What they need is to get rid of this old dinosaur and everyone like him and put someone with the sort of views like like the Tick in his place where they self hate so much they call themselves pigs and wage a campaign against Britain's imperial past by arresting the natives for everything while letting everyone of colour off with everything to show how much they support the cause.

It really isn't hard to predict this stuff any longer, you just make us a laughably stupid scenario which defies common sense like I've just done then sit back and watch it come true.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Rossco wrote:
Rantan Zero wrote:

But your relationship is between God and yourself.

As to why I would follow him. Because he stepped in when I was powerless in a very strange and unusual situation. A demon was involved. Some call them an evil entity but nah...was a demon. No ifs, buts or doubts from me or the woman who I was involved with at the time as to what it was. Both of us non-believers as well at the time. Anyhow, God stepped in. Took care of it and in the process made himself very clear that he was real. So that is why. Since you asked me why I would follow him and sing his praises. How could I not.

I have my own things to deal with in this life and I am far from a saint at times. But God and demons are very real as have been in the presence of both and not looking for either. The devil must be real as well if demons are. Stands to reason, have no interest in being that close to him to find out but yeah. I know he is real and roams this earth. Believe in both these statements. Or not. That is your choice Rantan.

And with that. I hope everything good with you in this weird life as can be.
Who's the joker then, who created the Devil and God?

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Any chance we could put the bible study stuff in its own thread?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

beingsoblase wrote:Any chance we could put the bible study stuff in its own thread?

I tried that a few pages ago, - not wanting to be precious about it, but it's kind of destroying the irony of the thread title.
E & OE

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

I just don't care, roy.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

beingsoblase wrote:I just don't care, roy.
About believing in deities? - me neither.
E & OE

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Rossco wrote:
Hmmmmm....
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Hmmmmm....
and the earth is 6000 years old, and a 600 year old man built a wooden boat big enough for two of every animal on earth plus dinosaurs.......

Boris the Spider

Post by Boris the Spider »

The earth is flat and the moon is made of cheese. Danish blue I think.
I’m Chris Riccobono.

Visit us in Covint Gardin, Londin.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Boris the Spider wrote:The earth is flat and the moon is made of cheese. Danish blue I think.
Nope, definitely green chesse. Wiki confirms it.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The disconnection between the current generations and their spiritual heritage can be likened to the systematic disconnection between them and their families. They have been encouraged to disregard both their earthly and heavenly fathers and imagine that they have nothing to learn from either.
Of course they quickly find themselves in a lot of trouble when they accept this destructive philosophy, because it is strongly toxic to their reasoning and morality. It has been said that a man who believes in nothing will fall for anything.
When denouncing the word of God and denying your own soul and purpose, be very careful of those who applaud, because they wish you harm.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:The disconnection between the current generations and their spiritual heritage can be likened to the systematic disconnection between them and their families. They have been encouraged to disregard both their earthly and heavenly fathers and imagine that they have nothing to learn from either.
Of course they quickly find themselves in a lot of trouble when they accept this destructive philosophy, because it is strongly toxic to their reasoning and morality. It has been said that a man who believes in nothing will fall for anything.
When denouncing the word of God and denying your own soul and purpose, be very careful of those who applaud, because they wish you harm.
Or maybe the current generation are not so convinced by make believe concepts such as god.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Q.E.D.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

beingsoblase wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
Rossco wrote:
Hmmmmm....
and the earth is 6000 years old, and a 600 year old man built a wooden boat big enough for two of every animal on earth plus dinosaurs.......

Don't forget the talking snake dude!
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

The Tick wrote:
Royal24s wrote:The disconnection between the current generations and their spiritual heritage can be likened to the systematic disconnection between them and their families. They have been encouraged to disregard both their earthly and heavenly fathers and imagine that they have nothing to learn from either.
Or maybe the current generation are not so convinced by make believe concepts such as god.
Sure that has been told as well. It is all covered about the great falling away in the beginning of the end times. Which we are in BTW. Everything that is happening in the world right now and where it is going, it is all there and told. And each day it passes my tests. Every fucking day.

Most have been blinded. Follow or fall for the lies of the ruler of this earth. For this is his time to shine. He gets his glory, for he has deceived the world. Look at all the wee no marks who took there worldly goods in music now. Throwing up satanic stuff all over the shop. Don't even have to hide it any more.

But guess what. Sure that is told as well.

Anyone can see this much is true. They know the world is fucked. They feel it but yet they run around like a bunch of fools denying the higher power in God and a much less but still powerful force of the devil who roams this earth and his minions do his work in many forms.

But as always. That is up to others to see or be deceived. That is their path. Not mine.

But one thing that amuses me about non-believers is the fact that they think they can dent the belief of believers. Once people have felt the power of God there is no denying that.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

But back on track to the Religion that is meant to be discussed here.

The one that cut the heads of anyone who doesn't go by what rules their Religion says in the year 2016. Cuts heads off. Burns people alive. Throws people of buildings...etc...etc...etc. Evil isn't it. I mean that is pure evil.

Yep. Islam. That Religion. For it is a Religion in every sense of that word.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

What fucking next? Planet niberu that's been on a collision with earth every six months since 2012?
Are ken ham and Kent hovind on this forum now?