Global warming

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Global warming

Post by m4rkb »

m4 colin wrote:Its Bollocks of course . Oh yeah keep on polluting as much as you want as long as you pay loads of money If there were any truth in it there would be no jetting off on holiday and petrol would be strictly rationed You can trust "Fat Albert" Gore the man who bought tons of Wakovia shares for peanuts just before the feds bailed it out KChing the man who got divorced and then bought a mansion for his ex wife Kching
Exactly.

The world is about to enter a frying pan stage of its existence but you can keep doing everything you're doing as long as you are taxed for it.

How fucking dumb do you need to be not to spot the flaw.

As dumb as a climate change nutjob by the seems of it.

The Spaniel

Post by The Spaniel »

I was browsing in an old bookshop recently and come across a book describing the weather for the past 100 years.
There was extremes of temperature and rain right back to the 19th century. Temperatures of 60f in January were recorded in one year, long before we had millions of motor vehicles or high energy use. There was also reports of up to 25 consecutive days of rain, with cool summers and some winter days with no frost for days.
Could it be just nature?

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

The Spaniel wrote:I was browsing in an old bookshop recently and come across a book describing the weather for the past 100 years.
There was extremes of temperature and rain right back to the 19th century. Temperatures of 60f in January were recorded in one year, long before we had millions of motor vehicles or high energy use. There was also reports of up to 25 consecutive days of rain, with cool summers and some winter days with no frost for days.
Could it be just nature?
That's why they call it climate change and not weather change.
Brilliantly Honest

paolo

Post by paolo »

The chemtrails are corrupting
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

warmleatherette

paolo wrote:The chemtrails are corrupting
Indeed, contrails are a major player in cloud formation and shielding of sunlight.
Brilliantly Honest

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

And of course in the late 19th century when not only did it snow EVERY Christmas, the River Thames froze solid and the good old folks
of Old London Town celebrated Christmas Day by skating on it, and having bonfires on the ice.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

paolo

Post by paolo »

warmleatherette wrote:
Indeed, contrails are a major player in cloud formation and shielding of sunlight.
Contrails and chemtrails one and the same?

Weather manipulation.... Conspiracy
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

warmleatherette

paolo wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:

Manipulation would suggest some kind of control, there's no control over contrails, they're totally dependent on the prevailing conditions, much like clouds because that's what they are.

Chemtrails are a hoax started by stupid people and now capatalised by a few who have learnt to make a living from the gullible.
Brilliantly Honest

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

warmleatherette wrote:
paolo wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:

Manipulation would suggest some kind of control, there's no control over contrails, they're totally dependent on the prevailing conditions, much like clouds because that's what they are.

Chemtrails are a hoax started by stupid people and now capatalised by a few who have learnt to make a living from the gullible.
Quite.
What I find particularly laughable is the desperation to see something sinister...surely if people wanted to do this they'd find a much more effective way?
And when they are challenged they accuse you on being in thrall to the "manipulated" media while they, of course, have access to obscure but 100% authentic sources!
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

paolo

Post by paolo »

weather manipulation started in the early part of the 20th century, warm leatherette, and took off after ww2, the raf weather experiments caused civilian deaths in the 50's

i wonder if any tesla tech is used in manipulating weather on our planet?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

m4rkb wrote:
paolo wrote:the moment they taxed it and turned it into revenue and control was the moment i disbelieved it
^^ This.
With bells on.

The fact that five years ago we had the coldest winter since 1963 is completely expunged from memory as the Global Warming Comunity rush to point to this mild winter as evidence of an impending meteorological apocalypse.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

warmleatherette

paolo wrote:weather manipulation started in the early part of the 20th century, warm leatherette, and took off after ww2, the raf weather experiments caused civilian deaths in the 50's

Which of course has absolutely nothing to do with contrails.
Brilliantly Honest

paolo

Post by paolo »

it does......cloud seeding is related, and was contrails in it's infancy
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

warmleatherette

paolo wrote:it does......cloud seeding is related, and was contrails in it's infancy
Lol, about as related as you boiling a kettle.
Brilliantly Honest

paolo

Post by paolo »

so, there is no relationship with cloud seeding and (so called) contrails?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

warmleatherette

paolo wrote:so, there is no relationship with cloud seeding and (so called) contrails?

No, cloud seeding is a deliberate adding of chemicals to the atmosphere to induce rain clouds, contrails are the result of burning hydrocarbon fuels in aircraft and only occur if the natural conditions are correct for contrail formation.

You can of course produce contrails on just about anything that moves fast enough in the correct conditions but for the purposes of discussion I'm going to assume you're refereing to the white plumes of ice seen from the back of aircraft.
Brilliantly Honest

paolo

Post by paolo »

i am saying that chem trails (for those that believe they exist and are not contrails) are a progression of cloud seeding
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

warmleatherette

paolo wrote:i am saying that chem trails (for those that believe they exist and are not contrails) are a progression of cloud seeding
People who believe in chemtrails believe lots of things, but that's because they are either stupid, gullible or are making money from it.

The greatest irony of it is they're loads of them in California, where there's lots of contrails and the worst drought on record, maybe they should be asking why the "cloud seeding" isn't working?
Brilliantly Honest

Hillman avenger

Cloud seeding has been going on for decades, with the entirely sinister motive of trying to produce rain in drought-hit areas.
No secret at all.

Con trails are what they say they are. If someone was trying to manipulate our weather they'd find a vastly more efficient way of doing it.

Hillman avenger

Petingo wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
paolo wrote:the moment they taxed it and turned it into revenue and control was the moment i disbelieved it
^^ This.
With bells on.

The fact that five years ago we had the coldest winter since 1963 is completely expunged from memory as the Global Warming Comunity rush to point to this mild winter as evidence of an impending meteorological apocalypse.
Then clearly you do not understand the issue.

It is not as simple as everyone getting warmer. It affects the movement of weather systems which had previously been fairly stable. The result is weather which we perceive as "extreme" in that we did not historically receive it and we are not prepared for it. That may be great heat, cold or precipitation.

That's why it has been called "Climate Change" rather than "Global warming " for years now as the old title was causing the kind of confusion you show.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

warmleatherette wrote:
paolo wrote:weather manipulation started in the early part of the 20th century, warm leatherette, and took off after ww2, the raf weather experiments caused civilian deaths in the 50's

Chemtrails is definately not a conspiracy theory. Its an absolute fact

RyanWilliams

Post by RyanWilliams »

Yep, why only yesterday a jet went over my house, and I saw a cobweb like substance falling from the sky. It completely covered the house and a big spider crawled out. Luckily I have a Benjamin Rogue .357 and I blasted the fucker to kingdom come. That will teach the Government to fuck with me.

warmleatherette

Warden Rankin wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:

Chemtrails is definately not a conspiracy theory. Its an absolute fact
In which case there must be some evidence?
Brilliantly Honest

paolo

Post by paolo »

what if the smithsonian institute verified that chemtrails were real?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'd say he understands it perfectly. Declaring it a load of old bollocks is proof of that.