Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by Royal24s »

Hang on. That's very wrong. All sorts of people get raped because it's not really a sex crime as much as a crime of domination in motive.
Many rape victims are very old ladies , fat women, ugly women or disabled women. Much higher percentage than you'd expect I promise you.
The concept of rape has been somewhat expanded in recent times of course,and now includes all sorts of circumstances, but in really nasty cases of what we have traditionally considered to be rape, the above certainly is the case.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Royal24s wrote:Hang on. That's very wrong. All sorts of people get raped because it's not really a sex crime as much as a crime of domination in motive.
Many rape victims are very old ladies , fat women, ugly women or disabled women. Much higher percentage than you'd expect I promise you.
The concept of rape has been somewhat expanded in recent times of course,and now includes all sorts of circumstances, but in really nasty cases of what we have traditionally considered to be rape, the above certainly is the case.
You're probably right on this. If I'm not mistaken there was a time in recent years , maybe still, when men using prostitutes would be accused of raping them. The theory being that they were only doing it under duress and for money rather than doing the act willfuly. Iin the misandric all men are rapists world of like minded lefties it isn't hard to see how this could be pushed.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

At last some good news. Knife crime is coming down. Well it is in the West Midlands at least.
The proof?

There was a 30 man brawl in Nechells yesterday and only one person got stabbed in the chest. That's pretty good round there for a brawl that size. We have no descriptions of the perpetrators yet, so we're still in wild guess territory.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... s-11838137

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

m4rkb wrote:At last some good news. Knife crime is coming down. Well it is in the West Midlands at least.
The proof?

There was a 30 man brawl in Nechells yesterday and only one person got stabbed in the chest. That's pretty good round there for a brawl that size. We have no descriptions of the perpetrators yet, so we're still in wild guess territory.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... s-11838137
Trash whatever their colour was
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

T'was a local comment for local people Colin :D

Trust me there was a not so cryptic clue in there. :wink:

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Hang on. That's very wrong. All sorts of people get raped because it's not really a sex crime as much as a crime of domination in motive.
You're probably right on this. If I'm not mistaken there was a time in recent years , maybe still, when men using prostitutes would be accused of raping them. The theory being that they were only doing it under duress and for money rather than doing the act willfuly. Iin the misandric all men are rapists world of like minded lefties it isn't hard to see how this could be pushed.
You are mistaken, as you ask.
What a nice comment about ugly and fat women.
Repulsive.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

If it's true then you should have no problem with it. If you suspect it's not true, you should equally have no problem with it until proven otherwise.

I see you're firmly on the bandwagon of instance offence.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

m4rkb wrote:T'was a local comment for local people Colin :D

Trust me there was a not so cryptic clue in there. :wink:
I'll buy that fer a Dollar :lol:
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I noticed that one too earlier amongst a tsunami of others that made me consider should I really list them all, or are most people now aware of a possible problem here.

Surely describing someone as 'a dark skinned black man' is racist as it draws attention to the persons skin colour? Perhaps male of certain age, height and build would have been less offensive so people can keep an eye out for him instead?

Just remember the kind of treatment people like this get when they sign on every week. A red carpet in and out I'd say. Compare and contrast to someone decent likely to get employment and the harassment they are put through to find a minimum wage job. Sooner or later responsible people will be outbred by utter shit like this who have a totally free ride in society.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:
I noticed that one too earlier amongst a tsunami of others that made me consider should I really list them all, or are most people now aware of a possible problem here.

Surely describing someone as 'a dark skinned black man' is racist as it draws attention to the persons skin colour? Perhaps male of certain age, height and build would have been less offensive so people can keep an eye out for him instead?

Just remember the kind of treatment people like this get when they sign on every week. A red carpet in and out I'd say. Compare and contrast to someone decent likely to get employment and the harassment they are put through to find a minimum wage job. Sooner or later responsible people will be outbred by utter shit like this who have a totally free ride in society.
We can do no more than point out the facts - and maybe innocent/naive people like the woman in question may not become victims in future.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

There's loads of new ones as usual but this one stick out.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/te ... 32041.html

Apparently the motivation for stabbing a disabled boy just above the heart was 'fun'

The judge has asked the prosecution to justify bringing the case to court after the defendant was allowed to plead guilty to lesser charges. Quite right too.

And then there's this one. Not quite as unusual at the moment as the first because it's just a standard case of shooting someone in the chest with a sawn off shotgun in Brixton so fairly run of the mill.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/ma ... 40176.html

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Channel 5 are doing a series called Gangland where the people involved filmed the footage themselves.

It's on at 10pm tonight and it looks like there has already been two previous episodes broadcast, now available on catch up.

It's your chance to see the wonders of multiculturalism and the riches it continues to bring us.

Bu it's not all bad news. Since the programme's inception a couple of the gangland members have been killed in action.

We will neva forget deez soljaz.

Worth a watch or nothing we didn't already know in bucket loads?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well, no, I don't usually watch those programmes because it'd be like a toilet cleaner watching a documentary about stained porcelain bowls. Maybe it'll give us a clue about the mysterious and completely inexplicable reason why some groups of people get into more trouble than others.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Actually I take a comment back from the post above. I initially thought the two who were killed were gang members just as culpable as the other scum carrying knives willing to kill for the sake of it. It (half) turned out they were desperately trying to avoid this culture. I say half because a couple of members of this gang were revealed to be still carrying knives. They were produced when their little troupe looked like they were being surrounded by a rival gang. One claimed something like he could really mash people up with his flick knife but not the guy murdered so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt to an extent. A few weeks later another member of this troupe was murdered.

This is a totally sick culture which they seem to revel in, glorify and willingly proliferate. I've met a parent of one black lad who's trying to get educated and do the proper thing in life. He speaks politely and had good manners yet is constantly expected to be part of some stupid fucking gang purely because he's black.

My heart did go out to her to be honest.

But this is the true mentality of most of them.

the next comment to this second picture is that the rat goes home and sleeps well at night.

Better tell #BlackLivesMatter about this and see what they say.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

But how have we driven them to this ?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Royal24s wrote:But how have we driven them to this ?
We haven't. They have been given every opportunity everybody else has had in Britain but they refuse to embrace it. There is a subculture of refusing to accept what the 'white man' has to offer alongside so they reject it in favour of what pure 'black culture' can offer them instead. On the face of it it seems very nihilistic and there are few examples of where in the world their alternative has succeeded. It dare not be admitted but they live better in our society than they do in the best examples of their own.

Dozens of other cultures have recognised the benefits and positively thrived on joining the party.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Another one?:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lo ... 81?foo=bar&

(Only worth posting because of the BBC's usual lack of certain information regarding the suspects).
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

In the above example, it's highly unlikely the older gentleman (also stabbed but fortunately survived) couldn't give any meaningful description of his attackers.

I've noticed in a few reports recently they describe the attackers as white.
Given the reports we've had recently about our court system being clogged up with foreign criminals, I expect the liberal media to use this to their advantage and imply they must be white British.

With the absence of any better information no one can argue with this unless they keep the story at hand until the culprit is found.

So now white British people find themselves in the same obfuscation mix as 'Asians'.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:In the above example, it's highly unlikely the older gentleman (also stabbed but fortunately survived) couldn't give any meaningful description of his attackers.

I've noticed in a few reports recently they describe the attackers as white.
Given the reports we've had recently about our court system being clogged up with foreign criminals, I expect the liberal media to use this to their advantage and imply they must be white British.

With the absence of any better information no one can argue with this unless they keep the story at hand until the culprit is found.

So now white British people find themselves in the same obfuscation mix as 'Asians'.
Undoubtedly the perpetrators in the example were black, and undoubtedly the police/BBC are fully aware but choose not to divulge the information, undoubtedly, they would say if pressed, due to social cohesion concerns.
It might sound contradictory, but I can clearly understand why the establishment covers up/plays down the ethnic/cultural disparity of many of the most serious crimes, - in rare weak moments, some establishment figures admit there is such a problem, but even then they excuse the fact they keep it low profile due to ‘social cohesion’.
In fact, they do so to make it appear that their disastrous policies have not resulted in huge levels of despair and destruction.
It is disappointing however, that some on here (and no doubt many 'out there') fail to see the obvious.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Roy Twing wrote:Another one?:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lo ... 81?foo=bar&

(Only worth posting because of the BBC's usual lack of certain information regarding the suspects).
It is pretty clear now, that this was indeed 'another typical crime' - but you have to search quite a bit to find any mention in the MSM (the only one I found was in the Mail).
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

'Mr Hayden and his father confronted around four "young black men" who made their getaway on two motorbikes.'
Crikey Who'd have thought it. They say don't jump to conclusions but it does seem to save a lot of time.

Unfortunately the perpetrators had no choice but to stab the victim. They would have lost an enormous amount of street cred if they hadn't. They'd have had to admit running off to their mates rather than 'shanking' him. But thankfully their reputations are intact so we all know to give them 'maximum respect innit'

There's a couple of other cases I've got my eye on at the moment where they couldn't wait to point out the culprits were white. It may actually be a useful clue on its own in some inner city areas. I'm sure we'll see just nationality they are as the story unfolds.

Meanwhile, there are a few new entries into the charts which apart from mindless knife crime for the sake of it, concern a group known for being peaceful.

Here's a nice sanitised report to avoid the blunt reality of some poor bloke having his skull smashed in with a hammer for teaching the wrong kind of peace.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-37160729

Asad Shah was a similar victim.

Will this become another typical crime or did that happen a long time ago but we're just not being kept in the loop.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

It would be interesting to see a comparison between the reporting of these types of crimes by white perpetrators and those of black perpetrators.
Unfortunately, I'm guessing, it seems there are few such violent crimes from one of those groups, making it difficult to see any pattern.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Without wanting to scupper a rather good idea, I'm afraid it would not be allowed because it might just highlight the obvious.

paolo

Post by paolo »

evil merkel is refusing to allow the forced migration disaster to be called chaos
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed