Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:What the fuck does that mean?
It means that you have absolutely no idea of the foul and evil agendas of the politicians whom you take upon face value. It means that you have no idea who they work for and who works for them .
Encouragingly, it means that many many people are now not only kicking back against their cosy little system, but actually finding them out for what they are. That last part is much more than I'd ever hoped for, but it is wonderfully encouraging.

We were originally talking about crime and criminals here, but I tell you that the very worst, most greedy and cruel criminals aren't in jail. They're in the Whitehouse and in Parliament , and in international "financial " institutions and their biggest hope of continuing to get away with it is the gullibility of those who see the fake side of them and believe it.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

No idea about this one, but it sounds like 'new brits' as usual:

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2016/06/18/gi ... d%3D470893
E & OE

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Roy Twing wrote:No idea about this one, but it sounds like 'new brits' as usual:

I think he's Romanian according to Twitter. Could be Roma type.
MJInnocent

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:No idea about this one, but it sounds like 'new brits' as usual:

You think he's Romanian? So you don't know he is but you then assume he's "Roma type?" :?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

theleader82 wrote:

The word "think" and "Twitter" should not be in the same sentence, Mr. Twing.

What you are really saying is that you read sommat on a medium renowned for empowering idiots to post the first piece of rubbish, rumour or downright lie which comes into their head and that you have come on here to use it in support of your own prejudices.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Royal24s wrote:Unfortunately quite a lot of them can't be rehabilitated.
Apart from the whole ethical debate about prison itself, I would say that it isn't really much of a deterrent except for a small minority of would-be-criminals who might weigh up the risks before committing a crime.

Some people just grow up in that world, and see prison as an inevitable part of life.

Others didn't think about the consequences of their actions, and drift into a life of crime - and once you are in that life, it's difficult to get out of it. Once you have a criminal record your chances of a job are virtually non-existent, and it's hardly surprising that so many end up reoffending.

I think a lot of people COULD be rehabilitated, but it will never happen without huge changes in attitudes to rehabilitation and funding of it, and massive changes in society itself. none of which are likely to happen in the foreseeable future.

As it stands even the most motivated prisoners, who are determined to sort their lives out, find it incredibly difficult to find work and accommodation, which means they tend to end up back in the areas they came from, surrounded by the people they want to make a break from.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Reg wrote:
Apart from the whole ethical debate about prison itself, I would say that it isn't really much of a deterrent except for a small minority of would-be-criminals who might weigh up the risks before committing a crime.

Some people just grow up in that world, and see prison as an inevitable part of life.

Others didn't think about the consequences of their actions, and drift into a life of crime - and once you are in that life, it's difficult to get out of it. Once you have a criminal record your chances of a job are virtually non-existent, and it's hardly surprising that so many end up reoffending.

I think a lot of people COULD be rehabilitated, but it will never happen without huge changes in attitudes to rehabilitation and funding of it, and massive changes in society itself. none of which are likely to happen in the foreseeable future.

As it stands even the most motivated prisoners, who are determined to sort their lives out, find it incredibly difficult to find work and accommodation, which means they tend to end up back in the areas they came from, surrounded by the people they want to make a break from.

Great post, Reg.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Petingo wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

What you are really saying is that you read sommat on a medium renowned for empowering idiots to post the first piece of rubbish, rumour or downright lie which comes into their head and that you have come on here to use it in support of your own prejudices.
Try reading it again; engage your brain (if possible), and try again Mr P.
E & OE

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

I read it again Mr. T and it says the same thing.

Sommat about you reading on Twitter that the bloke was Romanian :roll:

Now happen you will admit taking your opinion from Twitter is silly and apologise for insulting me :(

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

Now happen you will admit taking your opinion from Twitter is silly and apologise for insulting me :(
You aren't very good at this d&d thing are you Mr P?
This is the second time in a week you look a fool.
E & OE

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

One community has had it to good for to long in regards of running all the drugs in the prisons in London because they are over represented and are now being taking over by our good East European brothers. . :lol:

phpBB [video]
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

Well, Mr. T, if only it were true that I have only looked like a "fool" twice in a whole week, innit :roll:

Usually that happens twice before breakfast.

Now.....about Twitter.

You do know it is full of idiots posting gobbledegook, don't you :P

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

Well, Mr. T, if only it were true that I have only looked like a "fool" twice in a whole week, innit :roll:

Now.....about Twitter.

I haven't used twitter in a long long time Mr P.
:lol:
E & OE

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
theleader82 wrote: I think he's Romanian according to Twitter. Could be Roma type.

Now.....about Twitter.

I am sure glad to hear that, Mr. T :)

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:

Now.....about Twitter.

Now happen you will admit wrongly trying to show off in front of your kiddie klub chums and apologise for tryping before thinking, yet again :(
E & OE

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Now.....about Twitter.

Now happen you will admit wrongly trying to show off in front of your kiddie klub chums and apologise for tryping before thinking, yet again :(
"tryping".......that explains it :roll:

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Reg wrote:

Yes you're quite right in most of that.
I've been concerned for a long time about various recent legislation which makes criminal records available to all sorts of people including employers.
In more rational and decent days you would often have occasion to make checks on a number of people, ( say for example, the employees in a shop or factory where there'd been thefts or a robbery). You would generally find at least one now respectable person with convictions years previously, and usually that was because they had reached a point when they decided to sort themselves out and yes they'd lied to get the job but were able to get away with that and so it was possible to put their past behind them.
These days they'd Nick them for obtaining the job by deception of course, and put them right back where they started. Similarly, the council or other employers don't need to know about criminal records in the same way that they shouldn't be able to check car registrations.
If there's a genuine reason they can ask the police to check it out as they used to, but still wouldn't be told the result of that usually, unless there was a pressing need for action.
Generations of politicians who don't understand or care about privacy and are far too stupid to connect this with rehabilitation have allowed all sorts of people to access records, mainly because they gather big revenues from it in one way or another.
I've tried to help lots of people "rehabilitate" over the years and used to sauce all lot, but I must tell you it's nearly impossible these days for the above reasons.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Royal24s wrote:
Reg wrote:

I've been concerned for a long time about various recent legislation which makes criminal records available to all sorts of people including employers.
Please clarify what you mean. Some employers, for good reason, require CRB clearance at basic or advanced level. They make an enquiry -with the applicant's agreement- and get an answer. That does not constitute access to criminal records. If convictions are spent, the CRB status will reflect that.
For all kinds of reasons that is preferable to making an informal enquiry of the local police force.

In more rational and decent days you would often have occasion to make checks on a number of people, ( say for example, the employees in a shop or factory where there'd been thefts or a robbery). You would generally find at least one now respectable person with convictions years previously, and usually that was because they had reached a point when they decided to sort themselves out and yes they'd lied to get the job but were able to get away with that and so it was possible to put their past behind them.
These days they'd Nick them for obtaining the job by deception of course, and put them right back where they started. Similarly, the council or other employers don't need to know about criminal records in the same way that they shouldn't be able to check car registrations.
If there's a genuine reason they can ask the police to check it out as they used to, but still wouldn't be told the result of that usually, unless there was a pressing need for action.
Generations of politicians who don't understand or care about privacy and are far too stupid to connect this with rehabilitation have allowed all sorts of people to access records, mainly because they gather big revenues from it in one way or another.
I've tried to help lots of people "rehabilitate" over the years and used to sauce all lot, but I must tell you it's nearly impossible these days for the above reasons.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Reg wrote:

Please clarify what you mean. Some employers, for good reason, require CRB clearance at basic or advanced level. They make an enquiry -with the applicant's agreement- and get an answer. That does not constitute access to criminal records. If convictions are spent, the CRB status will reflect that.
For all kinds of reasons that is preferable to making an informal enquiry of the local police force.

Well, I'm sure that's your opinion but I disagree. There used to be a degree of discretion on the part of the police which is unlikely to be there in some chinless paper sifter. One might choose to be discrete in some cases, and keep a quiet eye in the background rather than spoiling any chance of them sorting themselves out.
Of course this can blow up in your face if it goes wrong, and no doubt has done on many occasions . On the other hand, the people who now get hold of this information are very likely to fuck it up in some way or another anyway - lose the files or something.
There's also the fact that it's much better to know where some of these people are than let some filing clerk reject them with the result that you have no idea what they're up to or where during their unemployed hours.
I can remember recovering an abducted child on one occasion within about 10 minutes because in those days we knew exactly where some of these characters were, but discretely without them knowing that we did. The current system encourages them to falsify and obscure their whereabouts and habits because they know they're being watched.
Incidentally, before you suggest that, I'm not suggesting that we let dangerous kiddy fiddlers work at the local school or anything.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

You really couldn't make this up if you tried. You didn't have to - the story wrote itself.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... e-11513724

It might be the far right again. You know the sort, pensioners voting UKIP and lone nutcases who should have been sectioned years ago.

Or perhaps another group.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

A fifteen year old raped by a group of men.

Typically there are few details being released such as a description of those involved and the incident is nearly a month old. You'd think a description would be handy when there are groups of rapists at large on our streets wouldn't you?

http://www.lbc.co.uk/appeal-after-15yr- ... ark-134225

Is this another case of not releasing the identities as it gives fuel to those exposing the amount of rapes now committed by foreigners?

Oh and while were on the subject of typical crimes. They were stabbing each other at the Black Lives matter Demo/ riot earlier in the week.

It won't be long before England's much envied calm and peaceful lifestyle in this world is a thing of the past.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

m4rkb wrote:A fifteen year old raped by a group of men.

Typically there are few details being released such as a description of those involved and the incident is nearly a month old. You'd think a description would be handy when there are groups of rapists at large on our streets wouldn't you?

Is this another case of not releasing the identities as it gives fuel to those exposing the amount of rapes now committed by foreigners?

Oh and while were on the subject of typical crimes. They were stabbing each other at the Black Lives matter Demo/ riot earlier in the week.

It won't be long before England's much envied calm and peaceful lifestyle in this world is a thing of the past.
Do white men ever rape black women ?
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

m4 colin wrote:

They'd need to be fucking strong to do it against some of them.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

m4rkb wrote:
m4 colin wrote:

They'd need to be fucking strong to do it against some of them.
Wouldnt fancy me chances agen them Williams sisters :lol:
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

paolo

Post by paolo »

m4 colin wrote:

Very rare for obvious reasons

Same why they ain't popular in porn
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed