Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by m4rkb »

I was just monitoring a few crimes recently involving the usual brutal violence we've now come to expect in certain parts of our inner cities to see if there was a disproportionate element of one particular group involved. Here's a quick list which is by no means exhaustive.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... l-11899010 / Zakir Nawaz

From the Evening standard:
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/ [add this URL prefix as the board only accepts 10 links which is no good for this topic]
/two-arrested-over-murder-of-tobi-animashaun-in-charlton-as-he-left-work-a3347406.html
/harlow-polish-police-on-patrol-where-arek-jozwik-was-killed-in-hate-crime-a3347201.html
/east-finchley-shooting-victims-mother-stop-these-kids-running-wild-with-knives-and-guns-a3346266.html
/lawyer-whose-mansion-was-ransacked-by-swordwielding-thugs-im-fleeing-london-a3345446.html
/robbers-stab-men-in-ambush-after-rated-awards-urban-music-event-at-camden-roundhouse-a3345451.html
/man-and-woman-shot-dead-in-north-london-a3345361.html
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/pe ... 45291.html
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/gi ... 42196.html
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/wo ... 36611.html
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1804964/p ... st-london/

Other stories report a couple of white guys stabbed and beaten to death in the last few days.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/sc ... 42281.html
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/po ... 51536.html

There are very few details at the moment about the perpetrators or descriptions but the police are appealing for anyone with information to come forward.

I've been studying criminal profiling recently and may be able to offer some help. I might even be able to give a fairly accurate description in the in the clear absence of one at the moment. I wonder if they're interested in my help.

Meanwhile , here's nice friendly everyday knife fight on a Birmingham railway platform to entertain you.
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... s-11926594

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:Just goes on and on:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... death.html
There seems to be very few clues at the moment pointing to whether ethnicity was involved in this. No eye witness accounts other than a clear sighting of eight men ,so we'll just have to wait and see if it's a factor.

I expect it will be odds on that the natives have done this as they form the largest percentage of the population in terms of prison numbers.

But then again we could just make a prediction based on nothing more than the level of violence and see if that throws up anything which might be of importance.

I totally trust our authorities to tell us if it does.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

MJInnocent

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Things working out well in Sweden as well.

And they are so liberal up there too. Shame really. Who would have thought it would go this way

Oh yeah......the ones who planned it to go this way.

And yes The Paper is a rag I agree, but unless you are a complete fool and really are just burying your head, body and everything else in the sand. Everyone knows Sweden has gone downhill in many ways since they welcomed the 'refugees in'. But they did welcome them in it has to be said.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/712 ... ars-alight

Globalist elite and their agenda.

phpBB [video]

Another tactic which is plain to see from the Globalist Elite and their agenda is putting women as head of governments in the Western World.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

100 'children' swarm Lewisham shopping centre (clue here). A boy is slashed in the face with a knife and stabbed. Blood everywhere claim witnesses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

Yet again no description despite a hundred or more people being involved. There's no need though is therre.

These areas of the UK are going to be like Detroit soon, dominated by a culture and lifestyle it's inhabitants willingly create for themselves.

How come all these areas wherever they are in whatever country all end up with the same nihilistic way of life. Is this their culture in it's rawest form?

They're never going to integrate, which is what the multiculturalists want. Not integrating is the very definition of multiculturalism.

Will these areas need to be 'ethnically cleansed' one day to make them civilised again like they were before diversity 'improved' them to the standard they are now.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

More to do with reporting than the perpetrators, - just heard a report on the radio of a serious sexual attack in Oxford - description was given of the attackers as 'two white men'.
Contrasting dramatically with a lot of examples (and excuses from the usual suspects) where ethnicity is not mentioned.
E & OE

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Roy Twing wrote:More to do with reporting than the perpetrators, - just heard a report on the radio of a serious sexual attack in Oxford - description was given of the attackers as 'two white men'.
Contrasting dramatically with a lot of examples (and excuses from the usual suspects) where ethnicity is not mentioned.
They could still be Eastern European . Some middle eastern people look European also
MJInnocent

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:More to do with reporting than the perpetrators, - just heard a report on the radio of a serious sexual attack in Oxford - description was given of the attackers as 'two white men'.
They could still be Eastern European . Some middle eastern people look European also
:lol: Classic leader. Do you have any examples?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

theleader82 wrote:
That's quite likely going by my last visit to Oxford but the point was more to do with reporting of ethnicity - or rather non-reporting when the suspects are non- white
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Oddly, all later bulletins that I heard have reverted to the more usual (these days) lack of description other than '2 men'.
E & OE

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:

Oddly, all later bulletins that I heard have reverted to the more usual (these days) lack of description other than '2 men'.
most cases I come across on the media do describe the ethnicity of assailants when known.

Your obsession with race knows no bounds.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Isn't it wrong to describe them as men ? I mean maybe they feel like a woman today - surely that's racist or something ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Royal24s wrote:Isn't it wrong to describe them as men ? I mean maybe they feel like a woman today - surely that's racist or something ?
Kids, say no to drugs.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Do we know the religious beliefs of the driver of the train in NY yet ?
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fucking obsessed some people. Not much thought for the victim here, just as long as agendas are fulfilled.

The girls was traumatised, so she's not going to be up to thinking about detailed descriptions. Maybe some of you think she could have given more like what the size of their dicks were or if they had them lopped. If so I guess there is a good chance they were Jews.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

most cases I come across on the media do describe the ethnicity of assailants when known.

Take a look back at the numerous examples on this very thread, which makes a mockery of your mealy mouthed comment.
Your obsession with obfuscation knows no bounds.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:Fucking obsessed some people. Not much thought for the victim here, just as long as agendas are fulfilled.

The girls was traumatised, so she's not going to be up to thinking about detailed descriptions. Maybe some of you think she could have given more like what the size of their dicks were or if they had them lopped. If so I guess there is a good chance they were Jews.
:roll:
Do we really have to spout the PC brigade standard messages of faux sorrow before we can post on a forum now?
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Zambo wrote:Fucking obsessed some people. Not much thought for the victim here, just as long as agendas are fulfilled.

Do we really have to spout the PC brigade standard messages of faux sorrow before we can post on a forum now?
We have an incident reported in several media outlets, and the most info we have is that the offenders were white and they were in a silver car. The fact that some can twist that information to fit their warped and obsessive agenda is quite frankly diplorable.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

We have an incident reported in several media outlets, and the most info we have is that the offenders were white and they were in a silver car. The fact that some can twist that information to fit their warped and obsessive agenda is quite frankly diplorable.
Who's twisting what information?
I for one simply observed that the ethnicity of the attackers was immediately reported, and as it's an open topic on here, it surprised me, and I felt it worth mentioning.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

No ethnicity was mentioned

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:No ethnicity was mentioned
Not sure what you're referring to exactly, but the point I was trying simply to make was that the very first radio report I heard on this crime this morning (around 8ish) mentioned that the assailants were white men. I was surprised by this for the reasons repeatedly highlighted on this very thread. But it is true to say that every subsequent report omitted ethnicity - I would regard both instances as worthy of interest.
E & OE

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Take a look back at the numerous examples on this very thread, which makes a mockery of your mealy mouthed comment.
No obfuscation on my part. Your interest in these stories are not derived from concern over the victim but only to promote your agenda of racial denigration.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

No obfuscation on my part. Your interest in these stories are not derived from concern over the victim but only to promote your agenda of racial denigration.
Stop hiding behind that tired old ploy that carlos likes to use (when he can be bothered to divert his eyes from the McCann thread) - the interest here is the uneven reporting of violent crime, nothing more or less than that.
You may wish to avoid talking about it because it does't fit your agenda, but please don't keep on trying to play the strawman tactic.
E & OE

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

There is no uneven reporting of crime. Certainly not in the manner you allege.