Another typical crime.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Lord Notin Kwestion

Re: Another typical crime.

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Oh they're all black!
The most abused and banned poster in Talkforum history.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

You've noticed too?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:Oh they're all black!
The fact that a disproportionate amount of knife & gun crime is committed by non-whites is insignificant in your mindset's world isn't it.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Funnily enough, the government has just released its latest intentions on reforming the criminal justice system. It claims to center around reabilitation.

I was with a group of people today when it was announced in the news. There was widespread laughter as in most cases this is all they know and are too entrenched in crime to even consider rehabilitation before they reach a ripe enough age where it becomes a realistic prospect.

Then what? Preferential treatment in the jobs market? Preferential treatment in the housing market over those who have plied an honest living?

This is the typical kind of stuff dreamed up by those who have never encountered the criminal mind other than in theory ,and mostly around academics (yes that lot again) who are paid to theorise how to solve the problem.

I feel sorry from some criminals who can't get a job but they are no worse off or disadvantaged than plenty of others who fail at interviews.

But to pretend people like that bunch of cunts in my last post can be rehabilitated and given proper jobs is the stuff of more left wing mental illness and delusion.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I agree with all that apart from the bit about feeling sorry for some criminals. I don't see any excuse to break the law. Loads of deprived and below the poverty line people are as honest as the day is long for example.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Some people are weak and commit crimes to help themselves in tight situations when they should otherwise know better. That's a whole lot different to people who revel in their lives of crime and go about bragging about it as well as have no intention of changing. But point taken and one I can largely agree with. Maybe those people should not even be in prison , so problem solved in that respect to some degree.

The idea someone can jump any type of normal queue and upright an honest person has to stand in under the pretence of being rehablilitated by clueless do-gooders and I'm with you all the way.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Definitely a good example of another typical crime. Not one in the regular mold of crimes such as knifing someone to death for the sake of it but certainly complying with the thread's intention to highlight maximum violence for the most minimal of reasons.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... d-11432886

Some of the main points:

- Donroy Joseph and Kendell Farrell were jailed for a total of 40 years last week after three home invasions saw them terrorise six victims - with two stabbed and one sexually assaulted.

- The following night the robbers, both aged 25, stabbed a young man after first putting the realistic gun to his head.

- Just an hour later they broke into a student house where three females were sleeping in separate rooms. One was threatened with the replica weapon before being sexually abused by Joseph, while another was stabbed by Farrell.

- One of them then picked up the child, using the child as a threat towards the mother. She was extremely scared and feared for the safety of her child. Her opinion was that if she didn’t comply her child could be seriously harmed. The robbers fled with two Ipads and a few pounds (£3 to be precise) in cash.

- The following night Joseph and Farrell struck again, brutally attacking a young man when he walked into a communal area of a flat complex in Lozells. The victim had walked in on them at about 2am. One held a gun to his head, up close, the other then stabbed him in the side.

- “He threatened her with a firearm, demanded money, then sexually assaulted her.

- While the sex attack was taking place accomplice Farrell was in a separate bedroom where he was terrorising another female student. When she tried to get out of the bed he stabbed her in the groin area, causing serious injury.

Fair play to the Police for nailing them.

Barging into someone's home to commit violent crime is relatively new here but once the genie is out of the bottle we'll just have to get used to it.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

While I'm on the subject this monstrous case needs putting in the same bracket. The crime being committed by the British judiciary for even contemplating letting this cunt out.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... lease.html

He murdered and impaled three innocent children on the garden railings while entrusted to babysit them for his parents who were out at work.

We only know about this because a secrecy order was lifted - something which should never have existed in the first place.

One couple hoping to bring up and cherish three tiny kids came home to a blood spattered house and found their three kid all murdered.

On the only positive note, he applied for parole 9 times and was refused on all occasions. Lately they allowed it until the public got wind of it.

Apparently he lives an easy life in jail, pleasing himself. Far too easy a life IMO for those who claim it's actually a punishment to do the time and not hang.

We wouldn't be saying that if he were in an American jail or a jail in almost any other country other than a soft bellied European so called civilised one.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

David Cameron says this bloke will get parole if we leave the EU
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

There's a simple, telling fact at the heart of this.

Outside the US, we lock up a larger proportion of our population than anywhere else in Western Europe and the Americas.

Our prisons are massively overcrowded and understaffed.

Clearly this is not working.

So any plan to do even more of the same is crazy.

And this is NOT
Left-wing bullshit
Sympathy for offenders

It's simple logic.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I must reject my instinct to wind you up and say that you're right about this. That's not to say that we must throw the baby out with the bath water and just take no effective action against criminals.
I don't think prison works, and the whole thing is inhuman and degrading, and yet whenever I've said this down the years, which I have consistently , people have asked me what the alternative is. Well, I haven't got one and niether has anyone else ive spoken to, so I think we're stuck with it.
For decent men to inflict this degradation upon other humans devalues their own dignity and humanity. I'm not recommending this, but personally I'd rather shoot them than lock them in cages.
Believe me, I understand the anger when confronted with the deeds of some of the scum being discussed in this thread, and I've seen some pretty choice and heartbreaking examples personally , so I can't be high and mighty or stupidly theoretical about it. I know that you're wasting decency on some people. They don't understand it, and I notice an increase in their kind as the politicians try to destroy Christianity and the family, but " those who fight monsters must take care that they do not become monsters".
Trust me, that's harder than it sounds.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

And by the way, that's coming from someone who's put a lot of people in prison, and who's had to look at their fucking handiwork up close many times - and it doesn't go away.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Perhaps the reason we imprison more over here is because the deterrent isn't as great as it is in the US? - And that's a far better regime to be imprisoned under than some other places where I dare say they imprison even fewer.

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:I must reject my instinct to wind you up and say that you're right about this. That's not to say that we must throw the baby out with the bath water and just take no effective action against criminals.
Of course not.
I don't think prison works, and the whole thing is inhuman and degrading, and yet whenever I've said this down the years, which I have consistently , people have asked me what the alternative is. Well, I haven't got one and niether has anyone else ive spoken to, so I think we're stuck with it.
So surely we need to do what we can, while people ARE in prison, to prevent them coming back. For some on here that's solitary confinement ( not a chance- we don't have the cell space) and gruel. For me all that does is produce people full of anger and mental problems. Rehabilitation is the only route; but not many receive it because of resource issues. So most prisoners are simply confined.
For decent men to inflict this degradation upon other humans devalues their own dignity and humanity. I'm not recommending this, but personally I'd rather shoot them than lock them in cages.
Believe me, I understand the anger when confronted with the deeds of some of the scum being discussed in this thread, and I've seen some pretty choice and heartbreaking examples personally , so I can't be high and mighty or stupidly theoretical about it. I know that you're wasting decency on some people. They don't understand it, and I notice an increase in their kind as the politicians try to destroy Christianity and the family, but " those who fight monsters must take care that they do not become monsters".
Trust me, that's harder than it sounds.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

So you want ruthless murderers and violent nutcases rehabilitated.
I want them kept in prison.

And we CAN have more cell spaces very easily.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Unfortunately quite a lot of them can't be rehabilitated. There's a certain small proportion of people who understand no decency but do understand fear.
Very hard question because it is true that prison tends to make them worse, because they meet others like themselves there and exchange methods and intelligence, and also establish networks for future crimes.
Your ability to have an educated guess about which slag is working with which other slags is diminished when they start working with people from the other side of the country they met on their holidays , and it's not like on tv where you'll be able to check on their associates inside by the way.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Bottom line is that we will never control it unless we return to a rational and decent society built upon morality, families and a set of shared common values.
You can do a lot when maybe .8% of the population are criminals but when it's almost the norm in certain sections of society the task is impossible.
Drugs is the biggest single driver , but I honestly think the government has some interest in that at hight levels, which Hillman will call a conspiracy theory, but my experience sadly leads me to take seriously.
Privatisation of prisons increases corruption and again, we all know that was done to profit political cronies at the expense of efficiency.
Biggest problem is politicians making up stupid new laws every morning. Isms and cyber bullying, refereeing domestic rows , preventing favoured groups from verbal comments they don't like and posting 50 men to prevent a fox hunt are all very well if you've got a certain world view, but don't expect your police force to have much time left for stuff like burglaries, muggings or drug dealing.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

m4rkb wrote:So you want ruthless murderers and violent nutcases rehabilitated.

Armed robbers in there too. Kill them.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Royal24s wrote:Bottom line is that we will never control it unless we return to a rational and decent society built upon morality, families and a set of shared common values.
You can do a lot when maybe .8% of the population are criminals but when it's almost the norm in certain sections of society the task is impossible.
Drugs is the biggest single driver , but I honestly think the government has some interest in that at hight levels, which Hillman will call a conspiracy theory, but my experience sadly leads me to take seriously.
Privatisation of prisons increases corruption and again, we all know that was done to profit political cronies at the expense of efficiency.
Biggest problem is politicians making up stupid new laws every morning. Isms and cyber bullying, refereeing domestic rows , preventing favoured groups from verbal comments they don't like and posting 50 men to prevent a fox hunt are all very well if you've got a certain world view, but don't expect your police force to have much time left for stuff like burglaries, muggings or drug dealing.
Lets face it the So called war on drugs is both a total farce and a total failure might as well let the Junkies line up for a free shot of Morphine at boots or Superdrug. Hasnt done Georgie Fame any harm he's been on it for sixty odd years And if some of the cunts o/d and die so what who cares, for the rest of us if it were legal tomorrow I wouldnt start using would you ? the only downside is legalization would fuck up the Intelligence monoliths black budgets and the prison manufacturing complex (Slave Labour) well Booo hoo hooo! :x
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Once again spot on Colin.
I didn't realise that you were quite so well informed actually - either that or your powers of deduction are absolutely excellent.
You've spotted the fly in the ointment there. The reason why you can only get so far with investigating major drug suppliers.
There are certain other even more hideous crimes which you'd find are impossible to pursue.

Hillman avenger

m4rkb wrote:So you want ruthless murderers and violent nutcases rehabilitated.
Once again words put in someone else's mouth. Doesn't work. Nobody is arguing for that.
Our prisons are already full BEYOND their safe capacity. Why do you think we haven't resolved that, irrespective of more? We don't have the money or the staff

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Royal24s wrote:Once again spot on Colin.
I didn't realise that you were quite so well informed actually - either that or your powers of deduction are absolutely excellent.
You've spotted the fly in the ointment there. The reason why you can only get so far with investigating major drug suppliers.
There are certain other even more hideous crimes which you'd find are impossible to pursue.
Waking up is like being handed the glass bottom bucket you lean over the side and look you can see some( but by no means all) of the revolting and dangerous creatures swimming around in the murk

Hillman avenger

What the fuck does that mean?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Royal24s wrote:Bottom line is that we will never control it unless we return to a rational and decent society built upon morality, families and a set of shared common values.
The whole post is absolutely spot on but the BiB is particularly pertinent. It applies to so many other things rather than just this.

We're getting to the point, if not already there when the nation does not have common values to rally around. It's this principle which universally defines acceptability. Where we should be promoting common values on the spiraling crime rate we are promoting rubbish subjects like gender fluidity and equal rights for complete freaks.

You mention conspiracy a lot Royals but surely some of the things on offer as common values are nothing but divide and rule.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Hillman avenger wrote:What the fuck does that mean?
sleep on sweet prince Angels speed thee to thy rest