Multiculturalism - part 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Multiculturalism - part 3

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:I really dared think that the madness that has gripped the establishment regarding all things politically correct might be waning slightly in recent months, what with various proclamations that multiculturalism/mass immigration has not been a great success, but a couple of snippets in the news today just showed be how wrong I was.
The government is considering relaxing rules regarding faith schools (which of course is all about muslims), and is also - staggeringly - considering allowing muslim policewomen to wear the full face mask.
I do despair.
A further update on the Police Burka situation, not from me but from the West Midlands Police website commenting on it.

Chief Constable Dave Thompson said: “We would need to consider our own rules and cultural sensitivity. We don’t have any barriers relating to the burka.
“As it stands we have not had any approaches from potential recruits asking to wear the burka, but if such an approach was made it is something we would have to consider.

“Serving the people of the West Midlands is at the heart of what we do and I would need to carefully consider anything that could be seen as standing in the way of that relationship.”

West Midlands Police has announced the recruitment of around 800 new police officers.

Around 30 per cent of the West Midlands community are from black and minority ethnic backgrounds (BME) while 9 per cent of West Midlands’ 7,000 police officers are from the BME community.

Mr Thompson added: “What’s important here is that we reflect the community we serve. We’ve already taken significant steps with a third of our current recruits from BME backgrounds but there’s far more to be done.”
Translated into understandable English, the Police are now inviting recruits who wish to wear the Burka and make every political point they can in favour of it.

No doubt valuable resourses will be redirected into implementing its introduction as well as defending everything and anyone opposing it.

http://www.west-midlands.police.uk/late ... px?id=4923

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I'm not fussed what they wear to be honest, as long as it doesn't inhibit or stop them performing tasks that those who don't wear carry out. If you join the force then you must be prepared to do the same as your follow officers. My concern is that wearing this article of clothing, will mean that these people will be excused certain tasks because they won't be able to carry them out.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

My fear is it will inevitably become another political football. You just know it will and instead of doing the Police work they are supposed to on behalf of all of us, those wearing it will be subjected to a myriad of pressure groups making it a divisive subject.

There are some positives perhaps , but I'll wait till they happen before commenting. Eg being able to infiltrate a largely closed community for better intelligence and things like FGM. But in past experience I seem to remember misuse of computer systems etc so they can use illegal information to further more Islamic only issues, and Muslim PCSOs telling Christian preachers to leave muslim areas.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Sky News puppet Kay Burley not having illegal immigrants insulted on her show, or the truth spoken.
New age right winger Lauren Southern :wnk: getting cut off this time.

phpBB [video]

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Sky are getting worse than the BBC since the whole phone hacking bollocks was used to bring them to heel.
Isn't Kay looking awful these days ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Taking holidays during school term. How shocking is that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... ystem.html

Foreigners overloading British justice system:

"The New Testament records how a man called Pontius, put in the position of a judge, 'washed his hands' rather than do what he thought was right.
Last week a real judge called Pontius — His Honour Judge Tim Pontius, to be precise — did the exact opposite.
In an interview which has attracted surprisingly little attention, Pontius expressed great concern at the rise in the number of defendants from Eastern Europe in the Old Bailey, where in a remarkable career he had presided over more than 50 murder trials.
Pontius told the Daily Telegraph: 'It is commonplace in the court list to see more Polish names, Romanian names, Albanian names, Russian names, reflecting all sorts of crimes from murder downwards.
'It is an extra financial burden, not least because where you have foreign defendants that means foreign witnesses as well and you need interpreters, too, and they don't come cheap. That has been a significant increase in expenditure for the Ministry of Justice. It also means the trials take longer, not least because suddenly everything must be translated verbatim.'
Pontius is the first judge to speak out publicly about this. I suspect he felt able to do so only because the interview marked his retirement after 20 years as a Crown Court judge.
But those of us who have spent time in the company of his colleagues know they have become increasingly agitated about the effect on their courtrooms of the ineluctable increase in crimes of migrants from parts of Eastern Europe.
"
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Who have thought this wouldn't be the case rather than be surprised it is?

The Met is so PC it won't take action against officers holding extremist views yet any white ones will be sacked instantly. The reason as if we didn't know was they don't want to be accused of racism. They should turn it into a record and have it on continuous play.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/709618 ... lamophobia
  • - Women should all be at home looking after their husbands.
    - FGM is acceptable and should be made legal.
    - Wives beaten up in the home should not report it to the police but to a Sharia court.
    - Racism which is rife in Muslim officers but allowed to continue unchecked.
Sadly a decent Muslin woman with the proper outlook resigned over this but the extremists are still there. The article also alludes to some of these people actually serving in the Counter Terrorism Unit. Anyone else see a problem there?

The plan always has been to infiltrate every organisation possible and you can't get a better mole than in the Anti Terror Units.
Fucking ridiculous.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I'm surprised there's no mention of the seeming race wars on the streets of south London yesterday but then I guess it's hardly news anymore
E & OE

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:I'm surprised there's no mention of the seeming race wars on the streets of south London yesterday but then I guess it's hardly news anymore
As a resident of London I would like to know about this "race war". Seems pretty quiet all round. No one ducking from the mortar fire.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Roy lives in a parallel universe where there's a nasty suspicion of others, the law is skewed against him and his right to make derogatory comments against other faiths and nationalities and to allow him to find salacious subclauses in news stories about grooming by taxi drivers.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The only articles I can find relates to a mass brawl amongst school kids and youths in SE London, which is nothing new. The school I went was one of three built on the same site. A good punch up was usually the order of the day, particularly end of term. It wasn't about race then, and there is nothing to suggest this is.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:The only articles I can find relates to a mass brawl amongst school kids and youths in SE London, which is nothing new. The school I went was one of three built on the same site. A good punch up was usually the order of the day, particularly end of term. It wasn't about race then, and there is nothing to suggest this is.
I hope you don't take it as too much of an insult but you're beginning to sound a little bit like horatio there Zambo.
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Seems that it may have been rival gangs clashing over racial divides, according to the Daily Telegraph:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... n_oMFQ04SQ

ENIC OUT

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Zambo wrote:The only articles I can find relates to a mass brawl amongst school kids and youths in SE London, which is nothing new. The school I went was one of three built on the same site. A good punch up was usually the order of the day, particularly end of term. It wasn't about race then, and there is nothing to suggest this is.
I hope you don't take it as too much of an insult but you're beginning to sound a little bit like horatio there Zambo.
Sorry but I'm deeply insulted Roy. I speak as I find, so if you can provide evidence that this was a racially motivated attack, then I will review the position. Maybe I have the wrong fight, but it was the only one I could find south of the Thames on that day. I can't see at the moment what this has to to with multiculturalism. Plain gang warfare.

In general, I'm as right as you can get without running into the advertising boards outside the touchline, but that doesn't stop me trying to look at both sides of any argument before making a decision.

I agree with a fair bit what the likes of you, m4rkb and all the other tighties say, but sometimes you do tend to jump in and put your own slant on a story without looking a bit deeper.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Sorry but I'm deeply insulted Roy. I speak as I find, so if you can provide evidence that this was a racially motivated attack, then I will review the position.

Rival gangs clashing over racial divides, according to The Telegraph.

ENIC OUT

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Sorry but I'm deeply insulted Roy. I speak as I find, so if you can provide evidence that this was a racially motivated attack, then I will review the position.

Rival gangs clashing over racial divides, according to The Telegraph.
Not a lot to do with culture then, just a territorial fall out.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Sorry but I'm deeply insulted Roy. I speak as I find, so if you can provide evidence that this was a racially motivated attack, then I will review the position. Maybe I have the wrong fight, but it was the only one I could find south of the Thames on that day. I can't see at the moment what this has to to with multiculturalism. Plain gang warfare.

In general, I'm as right as you can get without running into the advertising boards outside the touchline, but that doesn't stop me trying to look at both sides of any argument before making a decision.

I agree with a fair bit what the likes of you, m4rkb and all the other tighties say, but sometimes you do tend to jump in and put your own slant on a story without looking a bit deeper.
The last bit's fair comment (not that the first bit wasn't of course) but I definitely plead guilty to that. It's got to the point where major details are so conspicuously absent in some stories it invites us to jump in and make presumptions why. Admittedly they are usually focused on the same thing if the thread is that way inclined.

It's of note how little argument the blinkered brigade are prepared to put up these days, which is a shame really as it deprives us from yelling we told you so. But at long last it's hard not to face reality when there's such a tidal wave of similar stories and an increasing amount of news reports telling them as they are rather than being sanitised by the BBC and MSM state propaganda machines. Even that pre-programmed automaton straight from his diversity unit has little to say in argument.

As it happens, I think this story is not as damning as many others spotlighting race and the level of crime certain groups immerse themselves in but there is definitely an element of it as there seems to be with most street violence these day. There were 60 black youths involved by all accounts so we'll have to wait and see who started on whom and what racial background the remaining 40 came from.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

I assume you're joking about being insulted zambo (you don't strike me as the type) so I won't apologise just yet.
Steve Hunt had already posted 'something to suggest it was about race', and there were other references available if you looked, so I think you will understand the horatio reference.
As to putting our own slant on reports, - it is purely because the media puts disproportionately the other 'slant' on the news that it is incumbent upon us as m4rk suggests, to presume there is more than meets the eye.
Like m4rk, it baffles me that so many just take the news at face value, and I really didn't take you as one of them.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo's a ref. He hasn't quite got the same licence to take an educated guess as the rest of us. :D

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

m4rkb wrote:Zambo's a ref. He hasn't quite got the same licence to take an educated guess as the rest of us. :D
Yeah, it's surprising how that training and philosophy sticks with you :D

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Zambo's a ref. He hasn't quite got the same licence to take an educated guess as the rest of us. :D
Have you 'reviewed the position ' yet by the way?
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Have you 'reviewed the position ' yet by the way?
Yes, and the available information points to the fact that this was a territorial brawl based on racial conflict i.e black v white with both sets of yobs piling in. The video apparently showed a black youth getting a right kicking.

What was your point for bringing it up btw? Do you put the blame at the door of uncontrolled immigration, failed attempts at multiculturalism or sometbing else?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I read in the Sun today the Police had not rules out a racial angle. That to me means they know it's got everything to do with race but are struggling for the words to say so.

The 'kicking' that did the rounds on social media looked more like one from a vicarage tea party than what was suggested. Compared to the levels of extreme violence the other lot are provably right up to their necks in , I have to say it looks like a bit of desperate propaganda to me. Like the riots constantly showing footage from Manchester rather than just about everywhere else there were riots.

The point is, it's very hard not to admit the levels of extreme violence in our inner cities are not predominantly ethnic. We've been trying to point this truth out to the blind for ages.

Also there's another aspect creeping into reports nowadays, the insinuation a lot of this properly racist stuff is white Britons, UKIP voters or other far right Brexit voters. They're hiding the other story that many who have come here through uncontrolled immigration are white too and harbour far more racist views than us Brits.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
Yes, and the available information points to the fact that this was a territorial brawl based on racial conflict i.e black v white with both sets of yobs piling in. The video apparently showed a black youth getting a right kicking.
So, is that an acceptance that I wasn’t wrong to describe it as “an apparent race war on our streets”?

Zambo wrote: What was your point for bringing it up btw? Do you put the blame at the door of uncontrolled immigration, failed attempts at multiculturalism or sometbing else?
My ‘point for bringing it up’ is as usual, and in context with the thread I posted it on, that I believe this country’s doctrine of mass immigration & multiculturalism to be a disaster for the ordinary person in this country, and I highlight examples to back up my view whenever I see them.
Also, it is clear that the media plays down racial aspects as much as they can, so it is incumbent upon some of us to try to assist others who for whatever reason, choose not to see what's happening.
You ask the question as though you think I was wrong to bring it up - do you?
E & OE