Re: Multiculturalism - part 3

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I have repeatedly attacked terrorist attacks, whoever creates them.
Have you attacked MUSLIM terrorist attacks Hillman?
Or MUSLIM on-street grooming gangs, Hillman?
I oppose ANY terrorist attacks, and ANY on-street grooming gangs. If they are muslim, so be it. The problem you and I have is that you insist their religion ( assuming they in practice have any) is relevant, and I contest that. Not least because it then implies guilt widely across the muslim community, who have in the main been as disgusted as we have.

Unfortunately this mindset has legitimised the formation of deeply evil right-wing groups such as I posted about a few days ago. Foolishly or otherwise these people have been encouraged by the leave vote to think that 17.5 million people agree with them.Which is ironic as EU membership has little bearing on the number of muslim/asian people here, still less those born here.

As for other posts, my points ages ago about kebab shops and taxi drivers have been wilfully or otherwise "misunderstood"..the simple fact was that most of the grooming in Rotherham was organised by people who frequented late-night kebab shops and who in many cases also drove private hire taxis, and the point was that to exercise control in those respects would do a lot to decrease opportunities for these people. I'm sure it wasn't noticed here but since that scandal the local council has withdrawn licences for certain kebab shop owners to operate and stopped 20 people operating as private hire drivers.
Do you acknowledge that the overwhelming majority (if not all) 'on-street grooming' instances were carried out by those from a muslim background, whether or not they are/were practising muslims and whether or not they are/were kebab shop owners or taxi drivers?
Yes or no would be nice.
Ah Roy in loaded question shocker. You claimed first that Hillman never condemned terror attacks, then when you were rebuffed you said that he didn't condemn MUSLIM terror attacks and MUSLIM street grooming. Now you were knocked back again, you've come out with that old Tourette's bollocks about instances of street grooming. Do you struggle to come out with any unique material or do you think the rest of us as are so stupid that we'll agree with your one eyed, thick eared propaganda. You should be ashamed of yourself by accusing a fellow poster of being a terror sympathiser and then when you don't get the reply you want you chip away trying to trip him up.
Mr K - why don't you bother read posts properly?
I did NOT complain that hillman never condemned terror attacks. I continue only to complain that he does not acknowledge that muslims are responsible for most terror attacks and on-street grooming instances.
He continues to avoid answering.
Please do me favour and read things properly, so as to avoid you looking foolish.

By the way, - while we're on the subject - do you acknowledge that most terror attacks and on-street grooming instances are perpetrated by those of a muslim background? Yes or no would be nice.
You want an answer.
Then read it.
I condemn ALL terrorist attacks, whoever commits them.
That's what I said before.
I don't have any problem recognising that much of the terrorism is committed by people who think they are furthering their religion, Islam.
I also condemn the grooming, rape, etc.
Where I disagree with you is your insistence that the grooming and child abuse is related to the religion of the offenders. You have never shown a proper, causal link between the two. You have also, to the best of my knowledge, never shown any concern for the distress of the victims or in how to prevent it in future.
On the latter point, as you have been plugging away at it for years, it seems you have an obsession with the muslim faith.
Thank you for your response (only taken a fortnight) on this topic.
I was about to post that I appreciate and thank you for your eventual acknowledgement that those of a muslim background commit most of the acts of terrorism and on-street grooming, but I must have either misread your reply or you changed it to ‘much’ rather than ‘most’.
So no real admission there then.
I was also about to respond with similar candour to your other points, but as you haven’t really budged from the usual mealy-mouthed stance there’s not much point is there.
E & OE

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Roy
Over the last two weeks I have been on holiday for a week and at a family funeral.
Somehow slipping back in to this eternal thread didnt seem to be a priority.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:Roy
Over the last two weeks I have been on holiday for a week and at a family funeral.
Somehow slipping back in to this eternal thread didnt seem to be a priority.
You've certainly posted quite a lot on other threads in the interim, regardless of the factors you cite, and given that you haven't actually added anything new to this thread ( you still don't acknowledge the extent of muslim 'incompatibility') I wonder why you have bothered at all.
Come back when you have something to say.
E & OE

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

A wheelchair bound Swedish woman has been gangraped in a Swedish asylum centre toilet. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oilet.html
MJInnocent

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

MJInnocent

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

I'm white and my missus is black.

I adore her and her family.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Us brummies eh, what are we like.
E & OE

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Roy Twing wrote:
There's always little scuffles like that cracking off round Brum and the Black, mostly handbags but just recently there does seem to be alot of stabbings. I'm not sure as to the colour or faith that are causing the bother, then again I couldn't give a shit.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Roy Twing wrote:
Just lost a long post but it's important so I'll do it again -
You're great people who used to be a well beloved mainstay of the nation,and many think you've disappeared, but I meet Brummies all over the country and all over the world , because you've been scattered to the four winds rather like the Jews of the Old Testament.
They say “le-shanah ha-ba’ah bi-Yerushalayim,” “Next Year in Jerusalem.” and maybe you should institute the toast " next year in the Bullring" when you gather together as a family wherever you have sought refuge. You're welcome here anytime .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

When you say Multiculturalism does that mean people of different colour, possibly from another Country or people of diffrent faiths, possibly from this Country?

Colour doesn't bother me in the slightest, the majority of my pals are either black or indian.

Religion bothers me; multi faith Britain cannot and will not work; I would say that I have issues with Islam; I don't care what colour a Muslim is, it's the behaviour that bothers me. Before I get all the 'your a racist bigot shyte', until you have lived in the areas I've lived in, walked in my shoes, don't be too quick to judge me.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fug1 wrote:When you say Multiculturalism does that mean people of different colour, possibly from another Country or people of diffrent faiths, possibly from this Country?

Colour doesn't bother me in the slightest, the majority of my pals are either black or indian.

Religion bothers me; multi faith Britain cannot and will not work; I would say that I have issues with Islam; I don't care what colour a Muslim is, it's the behaviour that bothers me. Before I get all the 'your a racist bigot shyte', until you have lived in the areas I've lived in, walked in my shoes, don't be too quick to judge me.
That is what the majority feel, and if the lefties could get that into their thick heads, we would have far less of this silly racism accusations shit.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Fug1 wrote:When you say Multiculturalism does that mean people of different colour, possibly from another Country or people of diffrent faiths, possibly from this Country?

It means the political doctrine of multiculturalism, that elevates foreign culture at the expense of the host.
E & OE

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Roy Twing wrote:

It means the political doctrine of multiculturalism, that elevates foreign culture at the expense of the host.
But what is Multiculturalism and what is culture that can be multi?

It means the political doctrine of ???????? that elevates foreign ???? at the expense of the host.

Serious question; what is your culture? I don't think I have a culture, I'm just a bloke that is generally skint and tired. Is that my culture? Dunno.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Fug1 wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

But what is Multiculturalism and what is culture that can be multi?

It means the political doctrine of ???????? that elevates foreign ???? at the expense of the host.

Serious question; what is your culture? I don't think I have a culture, I'm just a bloke that is generally skint and tired. Is that my culture? Dunno.
Sorry but I've been through this so many times on here already to be bothered to explain in detail (no offense) - try reading up on it, such as this for starters:

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/multiculturalism/
E & OE

kancutlawns

Re: Multiculturalism - part

Post by kancutlawns »

Interesting coverage of the Rotherham 12 being acquitted today. Far right toerags tried to bring chaos to the streets of the town last year through incitement and abuse, got drummed out despite calling innocent bystanders and residents "paedos". Thoughts on this Roy? You've very quiet on this.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I just go by attitude myself. If I encounter the right one I don't feel there is a problem whoever I'm dealing with.

But if the truth be known certain races and cultures have certain atitudes amongst some of their followers and if I meet the wrong one then I am bothered.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38024061
A paedophile sent a taxi to a Lincolnshire care home where 2 girls collected and delivered to an East London hotel where they were abused.
MJInnocent

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

theleader82 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38024061
A paedophile sent a taxi to a Lincolnshire care home where 2 girls collected and delivered to an East London hotel where they were abused.

No mention of the M word as ever.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

How do you know he was one, and why do they need to mention his religion? You wouldn't expect to see them say if he was a Catholic. I'm all for exposing immigrants who commit crime here, and think they should be rounded up and deported, but religion aint got nowt to do with it, The fact that a lot of immigrants are Muslims is just a statistic.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote: (1)How do you know he was one, and why do they need to mention his religion? (2)You wouldn't expect to see them say if he was a Catholic. I'm all for exposing immigrants who commit crime here, and think they should be rounded up and deported, (3)but religion aint got nowt to do with it, (4)The fact that a lot of immigrants are Muslims is just a statistic.
1. If he turns out not to 'be one', - I won't post on here again - is that enough conviction for you?
2. Leaving aside the fact that the media thrives on highlighting the scandal of child molestation in the catholic church, it is a fact (as covered on innumerable threads on here) that muslims (or for the pedant-minded, - those from a muslim background) are vastly over-represented in this type of case.
3. There are plenty on here (and far more within the establishment) who constantly throw that ridiculous comment around when such cases are reported, - all I can do is repeat what I always say at this point, - the common denominator in these cases is their cultural/religious background (although hillman laughably reckons it's taxi drivers or kebab shop workers) - if religion has nowt to do with it, then you are, I assume, just dismissing it as 'coincidence', - is that it? All I ask is that we should discuss (here and in the wider world) why muslims are so over-represented in these case, but it always gets knocked down by comments such as yours.
4. No idea why you mention immigrants.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Zambo wrote: (1)How do you know he was one, and why do they need to mention his religion? (2)You wouldn't expect to see them say if he was a Catholic. I'm all for exposing immigrants who commit crime here, and think they should be rounded up and deported, (3)but religion aint got nowt to do with it, (4)The fact that a lot of immigrants are Muslims is just a statistic.
1. If he turns out not to 'be one', - I won't post on here again - is that enough conviction for you?

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. My point was, there was no need to speculate about his religion, it is irrelevant to this particular crime. There is no need to keep beating on about it, it's all covered in your signature anyway

2. Leaving aside the fact that the media thrives on highlighting the scandal of child molestation in the catholic church, it is a fact (as covered on innumerable threads on here) that muslims (or for the pedant-minded, - those from a muslim background) are vastly over-represented in this type of case.

Ah, yes, but we are talking about a specific organisation and this case, a religious institution here, so it is correct and relevant to mention it, but it is not OK or necessary to continually mention a criminal's religion every time there is a report of a crime. You don't see stuff like Joe Bloggs, who is a Catholic, broke into a house for e.g.

3. There are plenty on here (and far more within the establishment) who constantly throw that ridiculous comment around when such cases are reported, - all I can do is repeat what I always say at this point, - the common denominator in these cases is their cultural/religious background (although hillman laughably reckons it's taxi drivers or kebab shop workers) - if religion has nowt to do with it, then you are, I assume, just dismissing it as 'coincidence', - is that it? All I ask is that we should discuss (here and in the wider world) why muslims are so over-represented in these case, but it always gets knocked down by comments such as yours.

I know what's going on in this country Roy, you know I was brought up in a Birmingham suburb, but there are times to bring up the subject and times when it is not necessary, and I just felt this was the latter. You are not going to change the likes of Hillman's mind anyroad

They go together hand in hand, and the chances are this geezer was one or the descendant of one, and I agree with you about PR.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. My point was, there was no need to speculate about his religion, it is irrelevant to this particular crime. There is no need to keep beating on about it, it's all covered in your signature anyway

Ah, yes, but we are talking about a specific organisation and this case, a religious institution here, so it is correct and relevant to mention it, but it is not OK or necessary to continually mention a criminal's religion every time there is a report of a crime. You don't see stuff like Joe Bloggs, who is a Catholic, broke into a house for e.g.

I know what's going on in this country Roy, you know I was brought up in a Birmingham suburb, but there are times to bring up the subject and times when it is not necessary, and I just felt this was the latter. You are not going to change the likes of Hillman's mind anyroad

They go together hand in hand, and the chances are this geezer was one or the descendant of one, and I agree with you about PR.
I couldn't disagree more about the relevance of the perpetrator's religion/culture in this particular crime, - for the reasons that I keep on repeating.
I was going to elaborate at length as to what I meant, but quite honestly, if you don't agree with me by now, after the hundreds of times I've already done so, it seems a complete waste of time.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fucks sake Roy, I agree with your general stance, I just don't see the point of keep hammering the same point to the other side, when both appear to built behind behind 5ft thick concrete.

Just didn't think in this particular situation, the BBC needed to stipulate the bloke's religion, nor why they should have needed to find out what it was.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Sorry Zambo, - on re-reading I can see that my previous post may not 'sound' the way it was intended.
I do feel it needs pointing out always, until the elephant in the room is acknowledged (and by extension, debated), but I was just trying to draw a line under our exchange in a friendly manner, so apologies if it didn't read like that.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

No probs Roy.