Multiculturalism - part 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Multiculturalism - part 3

Post by Hillman avenger »

Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I have repeatedly attacked terrorist attacks, whoever creates them.
Have you attacked MUSLIM terrorist attacks Hillman?
Or MUSLIM on-street grooming gangs, Hillman?
I oppose ANY terrorist attacks, and ANY on-street grooming gangs. If they are muslim, so be it. The problem you and I have is that you insist their religion ( assuming they in practice have any) is relevant, and I contest that. Not least because it then implies guilt widely across the muslim community, who have in the main been as disgusted as we have.

Unfortunately this mindset has legitimised the formation of deeply evil right-wing groups such as I posted about a few days ago. Foolishly or otherwise these people have been encouraged by the leave vote to think that 17.5 million people agree with them.Which is ironic as EU membership has little bearing on the number of muslim/asian people here, still less those born here.

As for other posts, my points ages ago about kebab shops and taxi drivers have been wilfully or otherwise "misunderstood"..the simple fact was that most of the grooming in Rotherham was organised by people who frequented late-night kebab shops and who in many cases also drove private hire taxis, and the point was that to exercise control in those respects would do a lot to decrease opportunities for these people. I'm sure it wasn't noticed here but since that scandal the local council has withdrawn licences for certain kebab shop owners to operate and stopped 20 people operating as private hire drivers.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

So another vote of support for the MUSLIM dominated rape gangs. What's so hard in admitting the problem is almost totally confined to them?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:I have repeatedly attacked terrorist attacks, whoever creates them.
I oppose ANY terrorist attacks, and ANY on-street grooming gangs. If they are muslim, so be it. The problem you and I have is that you insist their religion ( assuming they in practice have any) is relevant, and I contest that. Not least because it then implies guilt widely across the muslim community, who have in the main been as disgusted as we have.

Unfortunately this mindset has legitimised the formation of deeply evil right-wing groups such as I posted about a few days ago. Foolishly or otherwise these people have been encouraged by the leave vote to think that 17.5 million people agree with them.Which is ironic as EU membership has little bearing on the number of muslim/asian people here, still less those born here.

As for other posts, my points ages ago about kebab shops and taxi drivers have been wilfully or otherwise "misunderstood"..the simple fact was that most of the grooming in Rotherham was organised by people who frequented late-night kebab shops and who in many cases also drove private hire taxis, and the point was that to exercise control in those respects would do a lot to decrease opportunities for these people. I'm sure it wasn't noticed here but since that scandal the local council has withdrawn licences for certain kebab shop owners to operate and stopped 20 people operating as private hire drivers.
Do you acknowledge that the overwhelming majority (if not all) 'on-street grooming' instances were carried out by those from a muslim background, whether or not they are/were practising muslims and whether or not they are/were kebab shop owners or taxi drivers?
Yes or no would be nice.
E & OE

paolo

Post by paolo »

Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Do you acknowledge that the overwhelming majority (if not all) 'on-street grooming' instances were carried out by those from a muslim background, whether or not they are/were practising muslims and whether or not they are/were kebab shop owners or taxi drivers?
Yes or no would be nice.
Ah Roy in loaded question shocker. You claimed first that Hillman never condemned terror attacks, then when you were rebuffed you said that he didn't condemn MUSLIM terror attacks and MUSLIM street grooming. Now you were knocked back again, you've come out with that old Tourette's bollocks about instances of street grooming. Do you struggle to come out with any unique material or do you think the rest of us as are so stupid that we'll agree with your one eyed, thick eared propaganda. You should be ashamed of yourself by accusing a fellow poster of being a terror sympathiser and then when you don't get the reply you want you chip away trying to trip him up.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Mr lawnsy

Did you condemn the behaviour of the gentlemen in Calais hoping to emigrate to the land of plenty

Or did u have no opinion either way on that ?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

m4rkb wrote:So another vote of support for the MUSLIM dominated rape gangs. What's so hard in admitting the problem is almost totally confined to them?
I don't get why Hillman's a spokesman all of a sudden for all ills committed of a criminal section of society anymore then Royals is responsible for the state of the Police force since he used to work for it. Seems that Hillman's being hung out to dry here and having all manner of accusations thrown at him.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

kancutlawns wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Yes or no would be nice.
Ah Roy in loaded question shocker. You claimed first that Hillman never condemned terror attacks, then when you were rebuffed you said that he didn't condemn MUSLIM terror attacks and MUSLIM street grooming. Now you were knocked back again, you've come out with that old Tourette's bollocks about instances of street grooming. Do you struggle to come out with any unique material or do you think the rest of us as are so stupid that we'll agree with your one eyed, thick eared propaganda. You should be ashamed of yourself by accusing a fellow poster of being a terror sympathiser and then when you don't get the reply you want you chip away trying to trip him up.
Mr K - why don't you bother read posts properly?
I did NOT complain that hillman never condemned terror attacks. I continue only to complain that he does not acknowledge that muslims are responsible for most terror attacks and on-street grooming instances.
He continues to avoid answering.
Please do me favour and read things properly, so as to avoid you looking foolish.

By the way, - while we're on the subject - do you acknowledge that most terror attacks and on-street grooming instances are perpetrated by those of a muslim background? Yes or no would be nice.
E & OE

Hillman avenger

kancutlawns wrote:
m4rkb wrote:So another vote of support for the MUSLIM dominated rape gangs. What's so hard in admitting the problem is almost totally confined to them?
I don't get why Hillman's a spokesman all of a sudden for all ills committed of a criminal section of society anymore then Royals is responsible for the state of the Police force since he used to work for it. Seems that Hillman's being hung out to dry here and having all manner of accusations thrown at him.
Thank you but not bothered.
Roy's obsessed but will never see it, and m4rkb simply isn't very bright.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hang on, I usually don't argue with KKL , and I'm not going to here actually, but the implication , ( which I'm sure wasn't deliberate actually), of the last but two post was that Hillman might somehow be associated with the criminal section of society and I must say that I am very certan that is not the case,as I'm sure everyone else is , but that needed saying.
As far as the police force goes, it did actually run a lot more smoothly in those days.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote: Thank you but not bothered.
Not good Hillman on two counts. The first to label someone unintelligent because they disagree with you, is what causes kick offs on here. It's a cheap shot.

And secondly, it's costing you.

Reading D&D is like a United v City football match. Both sets of supporters full of bias and prejudice. All think they are right, when they can't see further than the end of their noses. You are not always right, all of the time.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Other posters will note that hillman, despite his protestations, will not admit that muslims commit most terrorist and on-street grooming atrocities. (Nor, for that matter it seems, will Mr K).
So his wordplay that he 'condemns terrorism, whoever commits it' is simply a mealy-mouthed cop-out.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Woah hang on there. If you're throwing around accusations of terrorist sympathy you really are treading on dangerous territory here. I suggest you withdraw your comments.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Royal24s wrote:Hang on, I usually don't argue with KKL , and I'm not going to here actually, but the implication , ( which I'm sure wasn't deliberate actually), of the last but two post was that Hillman might somehow be associated with the criminal section of society and I must say that I am very certan that is not the case,as I'm sure everyone else is , but that needed saying.
As far as the police force goes, it did actually run a lot more smoothly in those days.
It seems you are referring to one of my posts there, - if so, I would never dream of accusing hillman of "somehow being associated with the criminal section of society", - I don't know where that was implied.
I merely think that he somehow, (gallantly, in his mind) sees muslims as being unfairly persecuted and he feels he must defend them against us nasty racists.
If you weren't referring to my post then apologies, but my comment here still stands.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

kancutlawns wrote:Woah hang on there. If you're throwing around accusations of terrorist sympathy you really are treading on dangerous territory here. I suggest you withdraw your comments.
:lol:

Just answer the bloody question.
E & OE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Other posters will note that hillman, despite his protestations, will not admit that muslims commit most terrorist and on-street grooming atrocities. (Nor, for that matter it seems, will Mr K).
So his wordplay that he 'condemns terrorism, whoever commits it' is simply a mealy-mouthed cop-out.
You'd have to have very big feet to tread on territory, wouldn't you ? There's certainly no legal problem with what you said though.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Roy Twing wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Hang on, I usually don't argue with KKL , and I'm not going to here actually, but the implication , ( which I'm sure wasn't deliberate actually), of the last but two post was that Hillman might somehow be associated with the criminal section of society and I must say that I am very certan that is not the case,as I'm sure everyone else is , but that needed saying.
It seems you are referring to one of my posts there, - if so, I would never dream of accusing hillman of "somehow being associated with the criminal section of society", - I don't know where that was implied.
I merely think that he somehow, (gallantly, in his mind) sees muslims as being unfairly persecuted and he feels he must defend them against us nasty racists.
If you weren't referring to my post then apologies, but my comment here still stands.

No, I wasn't referring to your post Roy. I was refuting the way someone misinterpreted your post.
You're "friendly forces " as far as I'm concerned so you'd have to work hard to get me to disagree publicly with you.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Royal24s wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

No, I wasn't referring to your post Roy. I was refuting the way someone misinterpreted your post.
You're "friendly forces " as far as I'm concerned so you'd have to work hard to get me to disagree publicly with you.

No problem - sometimes not easy to clarify who is responding to whom on here.
E & OE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Look for the union flag patch

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Quite a damning (and official) report on immigration and multiculturalism here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html

"cites a lack of a strategy to integrate communities, with some areas becoming Muslim-only zones"

"There's a lot of stuff with steel drums and Britain's biggest curry, everything that's easy, while Rome burns in Bradford and there are [state] schools closing for Friday prayers"

"the report also warns that ‘liberal tolerance’ has gone too far."
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:Quite a damning (and official) report on immigration and multiculturalism here:

"cites a lack of a strategy to integrate communities, with some areas becoming Muslim-only zones"

"There's a lot of stuff with steel drums and Britain's biggest curry, everything that's easy, while Rome burns in Bradford and there are [state] schools closing for Friday prayers"

Which all goes to prove how useless these reports are in the first place. Is there anyone who did not know this without the benefit of this 'official' report , or does it's officialness make it some kind of revelation.

But nothing will change until the left wing councils and blind liberals currently in total control of everything that happens on the ground are changed for people who found this report no surprise at all.

On top of this it's all set to get worse. I looked around Birmingham today while on my travels and saw nothing but hoards of semi-unemployable people from ethnic backgrounds no one other than Councils would employ. All they are destined to do is breed while handing us the bill for it all.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:Quite a damning (and official) report on immigration and multiculturalism here:

Which all goes to prove how useless these reports are in the first place. Is there anyone who did not know this without the benefit of this 'official' report , or does it's officialness make it some kind of revelation.

But nothing will change until the left wing councils and blind liberals currently in total control of everything that happens on the ground are changed for people who found this report no surprise at all.

On top of this it's all set to get worse. I looked around Birmingham today while on my travels and saw nothing but hoards of semi-unemployable people from ethnic backgrounds no one other than Councils would employ. All they are destined to do is breed while handing us the bill for it all.
As we do know Mark, there are plenty out there who somehow genuinely believe the propaganda that mass immigration and the policy of multiculturalism has been a great success, I speak with some on a daily basis, and they just appear to have no interest in looking beyond their own comfortable lives, even when the truth impinges (as it invariably does more and more often) they refuse to acknowledge the unthinkable.
I don't see any way in the short or medium term that the liberal infestation of all of our public bodies will change, - it took years of the trickle down effect to get to the PC insanity that prevails, - I suspect even with a radical change of thinking at the top of the establishment, it would take even longer to reverse it back to sanity.
E & OE

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

MJInnocent

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

As the saying goes "I haven't got anything against you other than the fact you've got my job"

The entire argument of the left centres around nothing but presumed xenophobia. It really is rather tedious but still so effective otherwise they would all have shut the #### up a long time ago.

Hillman avenger

Roy Twing wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Yes or no would be nice.
Mr K - why don't you bother read posts properly?
I did NOT complain that hillman never condemned terror attacks. I continue only to complain that he does not acknowledge that muslims are responsible for most terror attacks and on-street grooming instances.
He continues to avoid answering.
Please do me favour and read things properly, so as to avoid you looking foolish.

By the way, - while we're on the subject - do you acknowledge that most terror attacks and on-street grooming instances are perpetrated by those of a muslim background? Yes or no would be nice.
You want an answer.
Then read it.
I condemn ALL terrorist attacks, whoever commits them.
That's what I said before.
I don't have any problem recognising that much of the terrorism is committed by people who think they are furthering their religion, Islam.
I also condemn the grooming, rape, etc.
Where I disagree with you is your insistence that the grooming and child abuse is related to the religion of the offenders. You have never shown a proper, causal link between the two. You have also, to the best of my knowledge, never shown any concern for the distress of the victims or in how to prevent it in future.
On the latter point, as you have been plugging away at it for years, it seems you have an obsession with the muslim faith.