Re: Multiculturalism - part 3

Post by the rotary club »

Oh hello

Nice break?
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I don't know if the reception is poor inside your gimp box and missed it but you've fucked off back inside it without answering this simple question.
Is Tower Hamlets evidence or not?

A simple fucking question. Yes or no will do.

andyrich666

Post by andyrich666 »

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

:smt015
The most abused and banned poster in Talkforum history.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Zambo wrote:from here
The Messiah has returned. [-o<
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

the rotary club

Jesus.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

the rotary club wrote:Jesus.
And your answer to the question five floors up is what?

:?:

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:

Is the troll still wriggling on that? (at least hillman just shuts up when he's lost).
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Is the troll still wriggling on that? (at least hillman just shuts up when he's lost).
Of course he is. The answer is only too obvious.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Another day, another small example of the lovely religion of peace:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... lling.html
E & OE

the rotary club

Roy Twing wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

I hope you had a pleasant flight Twanger

There's no wriggling as we are all aware (m4rkb excepted obviously ) the answer to the question is contained in paragraph two of the foreward. I cut and pasted said paragraph several times yesterday and it really isn't my fault that m4rkb is unable to understand it. I see / saw no benefit in repeating the exercise, after all this is a forum for debate not a fucking remedial education class.

But as long as you and your bumchum think you've won Royston, that's the most important thing isn't it?

As an aside are you posting in your budgie smugglers from the beach?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Oh well, here we go again:

Yes, I did have a pleasant flight thanks, but now back in Englandistan (Brum airport is a sight to behold).

The answer to the question is not in the foreword at all.
The foreword tries its best to make the usual 'establishment' weasel-worded excuse for our muzzie chums by claiming there is no widespread, systematic attempt to commit electoral fraud.
Fair enough, if that's what they want us to believe, but no-one actually said that it was widespread, only that the (thankfully not widespread if we choose to believe them) relatively few (in the same way that ‘relatively few muslims are racist paedophiles) examples that are alleged and reported do seem to involve your 'brown skinned chums' - to pinch your words, which was the point of my original reply to horatio.
Tower Hamlets is a prime example of this, but I'm guessing you will continue to hide behind the weasel words.
E & OE

the rotary club

The answer to the question is in the foreward it's a remark that cases of electoral fraud have been detected and punished or some such phrase, it's quite clear. To ask whether a case of proven election fraud in Tower Hamlets is evidence of electoral fraud is frankly fucking stupid.

As for the rest of it, since the report you brought to the thread claims there's little to worry about concerning election fraud I'm not sure there's really much to discuss. So many thanks for allaying our fears before the election.

Are you still voting UKIP to let Labour win your marginal?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

the rotary club wrote: To ask whether a case of proven election fraud in Tower Hamlets is evidence of electoral fraud is frankly fucking stupid.
So the 'no evidence' in the official report is bollocks given it is proof positive of electoral fraud.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Which is the religion that chops birds clits off?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

paolo wrote:Which is the religion that chops birds clits off?
anticlitarianism
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Too late tonight to dissect this, but I think it's worth linking for further discussion:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/mi ... st-9151006
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

the rotary club wrote:The answer to the question is in the foreward it's a remark that cases of electoral fraud have been detected and punished or some such phrase, it's quite clear. To ask whether a case of proven election fraud in Tower Hamlets is evidence of electoral fraud is frankly fucking stupid.

As for the rest of it, since the report you brought to the thread claims there's little to worry about concerning election fraud I'm not sure there's really much to discuss. So many thanks for allaying our fears before the election.

Are you still voting UKIP to let Labour win your marginal?

'But no-one actually said that it was widespread' - only that it is happening and when it does, it appears to involve our 'peaceful' chums, and tower hamlets is a prime example.
Can we at least agree on that?

And yes, I will be voting FOR a party this time, simply because it matters that the establishment sees the numbers that are fed up with the same old failed cartel, and although it's certain labour will win in my area, unless they win by only one vote, I will not regret my choice.
Who are you voting for in your unknown area?
E & OE

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Top find on the link,Roy , my boy. Most enlightening.
There should be a dual-voting system where you can a) vote for the party you want in your constituency and b) the party you want in government.
The two choices may not necessarily be the same,before someone says it can be done in one on a P.R system.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Top find on the link,Roy , my boy. Most enlightening.
Interesting that so far, despite the similarity, and given the fact it's england's second city, it's received nothing like the publicity of the rotherham scandal.
I've known for years that such a scandal was bubbling under the surface, and of course, ridiculed on here by the usual suspects.
And for the truly blinkered out there, mentioning no names hillman:

"a ‘disproportionately high’ number of suspected offenders were of Pakistani Muslim origin"
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Posted in the Miliband thread as he said it, but possible more at home in this thread given we are about to have another social engineering enforced law put on our heads if the geek wins, God help us on many counts if he does.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder why anyone in their right head would vote for the modern Labour party when they have abandoned all interest in traditional working class rights and put all their efforts into race equality and changing the face of Britian.

The left needs a new party to get things back on track like the 'right' were supposed to have done with UKIP. They might even draw support from a few tories too, many of whom still believe in those working class principles but not the deliberate dismantling of our country in favour of anyone foreign.
In an interview with The Muslim News, Miliband said:

"We are going to make it [Islamophobia] an aggravated crime. We are going to make sure it is marked on people's records with the police to make sure they root out Islamophobia as a hate crime.

"We are going to change the law on this so we make it absolutely clear of our abhorrence of hate crime and Islamophobia. It will be the first time that the police will record Islamophobic attacks right across the country."
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5665/ ... phobia-ban
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/column ... -McKinstry

reg thorpe

Post by reg thorpe »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Top find on the link,Roy , my boy. Most enlightening.
There should be a dual-voting system where you can a) vote for the party you want in your constituency and b) the party you want in government.
The two choices may not necessarily be the same,before someone says it can be done in one on a P.R system.
The Lib Dems seem strangely silent on P. R. these days.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:Posted in the Miliband thread as he said it, but possible more at home in this thread given we are about to have another social engineering enforced law put on our heads if the geek wins, God help us on many counts if he does.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me wonder why anyone in their right head would vote for the modern Labour party when they have abandoned all interest in traditional working class rights and put all their efforts into race equality and changing the face of Britian.

The left needs a new party to get things back on track like the 'right' were supposed to have done with UKIP. They might even draw support from a few tories too, many of whom still believe in those working class principles but not the deliberate dismantling of our country in favour of anyone foreign.
In an interview with The Muslim News, Miliband said:

"We are going to make it [Islamophobia] an aggravated crime. We are going to make sure it is marked on people's records with the police to make sure they root out Islamophobia as a hate crime.

"We are going to change the law on this so we make it absolutely clear of our abhorrence of hate crime and Islamophobia. It will be the first time that the police will record Islamophobic attacks right across the country."
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5665/ ... phobia-ban
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/column ... -McKinstry

Bloody hell, - that is scary (and disgusting) stuff.
But no doubt will be popular with the blinkered brigade as they can't see the implications through their bigotry.
E & OE

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Senior Labour politicians Liam Byrne and Tom Watson 'attend segregated Muslim rally'

Senior Labour politicians attended a rally where Asian men and women were apparently separated along gender lines.
UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage said the event, which was attended by Liam Byrne and Tom Watson, was rejecting “a century and more of advancement for women’s rights”