Multiculturalism - part 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Roy Twing

Re: Multiculturalism - part 3

Post by Roy Twing »

I heard this story on the radio yesterday, - not that I'm surprised at all, given the area in particular, but it certainly is depressing that it seems only in this country can someone be accused of racism for promoting the country's produce.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... acist.html
E & OE

paolo

Post by paolo »

i don't think forced multiculturalism works
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

paolo wrote:i don't think forced multiculturalism works
Er, I think you could be right.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote:I heard this story on the radio yesterday, - not that I'm surprised at all, given the area in particular, but it certainly is depressing that it seems only in this country can someone be accused of racism for promoting the country's produce.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... acist.html
How sad and pathetic is that.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Encouraging to see that another 'benefit' of multiculturalism - election fraud by our 'asian' fellow brits, is not only beginning to be acknowledged officially, but is supposedly to be addressed.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Here's some more good news on the diversity front. (I'm lying :wink: )
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38313381

The BAFTA awards in future will not allow entries that are not riddled in 'diversity'. Or to put it another way, the best film may not get the top accolade. A bit like the diversity project in general really whereby the best candidate for the job isn't selected on ability to do the job, as common sense would have you think ,but a bunch of other box ticking irrelevancies instead.

I've spared you all the Guardian's link and gone for the BBC's instead as it's Christmas. Naturally they're (the Grauniad) are uber excited at the though. On the other hand, I predict a load of wishy washy crap that's not worth bothering with unless you get off on that kind of thing. I also expect the next BAFTA panel to be made up of Guardianistas who've now claimed the rights to tell us what we should watch.

Let's hope any of the critics aren't like Milo Yiannopolos who got perma-banned from Twitter for saying the black woman in Ghostbusters, Leslie Jones, was fucking useless in the role and only given the part because she's black. You can't have things like that said surely.

Also cue the last time you see a white traditional family as the new version will always be mixed race probably made up of white muslim converts. Of course they's probably miles behing the BBC already who have been leading the charge for years.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:Here's some more good news on the diversity front. (I'm lying :wink: )
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38313381

The BAFTA awards in future will not allow entries that are not riddled in 'diversity'. Or to put it another way, the best film may not get the top accolade. A bit like the diversity project in general really whereby the best candidate for the job isn't selected on ability to do the job, as common sense would have you think ,but a bunch of other box ticking irrelevancies instead.

I've spared you all the Guardian's link and gone for the BBC's instead as it's Christmas. Naturally they're (the Grauniad) are uber excited at the though. On the other hand, I predict a load of wishy washy crap that's not worth bothering with unless you get off on that kind of thing. I also expect the next BAFTA panel to be made up of Guardianistas who've now claimed the rights to tell us what we should watch.

Let's hope any of the critics aren't like Milo Yiannopolos who got perma-banned from Twitter for saying the black woman in Ghostbusters, Leslie Jones, was fucking useless in the role and only given the part because she's black. You can't have things like that said surely.

Also cue the last time you see a white traditional family as the new version will always be mixed race probably made up of white muslim converts. Of course they's probably miles behing the BBC already who have been leading the charge for years.

Well articulated.
It is more and more obvious that there is a conscious move by the establishment to hurry us along the 'diversity is great' route.
Surely even hillman will acknowledge it is not a natural progression.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:
Surely even hillman will acknowledge it is not a natural progression.
Wanna bet?
:D

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

E & OE