Theresa May

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Re: Theresa May

Post by Steve Hunt »

And this is the woman now charged with running the country:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... cency.html
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Steve Hunt wrote:And this is the woman now charged with running the country:

The whole country is a complete shambles. It's only spin and lies that makes us continue to believe we're any good.

The reason for this? Inadequate career politicians with no vision who only seem to have one thing on their agenda - equality.

May is the epitome of image and soundbites over substance.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

m4rkb wrote:

The whole country is a complete shambles. It's only spin and lies that makes us continue to believe we're any good.

The reason for this? Inadequate career politicians with no vision who only seem to have one thing on their agenda - equality.
and personal gain

ENIC OUT

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

That was covered under career politicians :wink:

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

m4rkb wrote:

You really need help.

Your obsession with equality is out of control.

There is little, or no, evidence of any such thing. And equality has hardly moved in the last ten years.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

You really need help.

Your obsession with equality is out of control.

There is little, or no, evidence of any such thing. And equality has hardly moved in the last ten years.
Why do you insist on this nasty crap you do telling people they're mad or stupid when they put a point you can't argue with ?
It's clear to the objective observer that if anyone's got a problem here .... Well we know who it is.
What you're doing is called projection - ask Dr Google about it- and what you're doing additionally is revealing that you're used to such things being said to you, possibly as a child.
It's the classic syndrome of an abuse victim becoming an abuser actually, but it really doesn't impress anyone. It also doesn't work on people who are confident in theirselves.
Maybe it's not your fault, but it's ugly and you should try to do something about it for your own sake.
On the other hand , maybe it's an outlet for you because you're not in a position to do it in your everyday life. Perhaps you're still the victim of it from an employer or someone you care not contradict or disobey, and you're getting your own back here.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

So you are a psychologist as well are you?

It's simple enough. Virtually every post he makes ends up with him on again about "equality".

Not only is that not ( sadly) a top issue at the moment but we have a less equal society now than we had 20 years ago ; and I don't mean just in wealth.

If anyone needs attention here it's m4krb as everything he sees is through that prism. And you, of course, for not having the intellect to be able to see that.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

No worries Royals old chap. If Hillman doesn't call me an idiot on a daily basis I get worried there might be something wrong with me.

On his point of equality. He can thank Labour more for the massive gulf in it over the last ten years rather than anyone else.

Oh ,and your new Labour hopeful has put it at the top of his list pledging more birds in his shadow cabinet.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:So you are a psychologist as well are you?

It's simple enough. Virtually every post he makes ends up with him on again about "equality".

Not only is that not ( sadly) a top issue at the moment but we have a less equal society now than we had 20 years ago ; and I don't mean just in wealth.

If anyone needs attention here it's m4krb as everything he sees is through that prism. And you, of course, for not having the intellect to be able to see that.
I'm a meritocracist not someone who believes in handing out prizes because someone is crying about it being unfair.

And the reason I ,mention it so often is it seems to be the only string to many politician's bow, all spouting about gender equlity, gay rights black rights, women's rights, special treatment for this group or that. It's a smokescreen to avoid other more important issues as well as makes them sound kind.

You create your own equality in what you do not request it as a favour.

Go back to your bottle of cooking sherry and leave the proper stuff to the experts.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hey, every man is created equal in the sight of God, and no politician can grant or take away the right to equality, that's why it's inalienable. They just play with the word and redefine it to their own ends m4 rkb !
We're all born equal and, as you imply, it's up to us whether and how to use our respective abilities, and to what ends.
You can't make one man equal by stopping another man succeeding more than him. That's an evil delusion.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Royal24s wrote:Hey, every man is created equal in the sight of God, and no politician can grant or take away the right to equality, that's why it's inalienable. They just play with the word and redefine it to their own ends m4 rkb !
We're all born equal and, as you imply, it's up to us whether and how to use our respective abilities, and to what ends.
You can't make one man equal by stopping another man succeeding more than him. That's an evil delusion.
I think that's the perfect way to describe it. Relevant to other discussion elsewhere where they create a very unlevel playing field which suits some far more than others.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

The Tories have a small majority but are untouchable because of the stupidity & self indulgence of their rival political parties.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Ralph wrote:The Tories have a small majority but are untouchable because of the stupidity & self indulgence of their rival political parties.

Yup.

Even UKIP are tearing themselves apart.

If she's got any common sense at all, May will call an Autumn election & win a huge mandate to govern.

ENIC OUT

Hillman avenger

m4rkb wrote:

I'm a meritocracist not someone who believes in handing out prizes because someone is crying about it being unfair.

And the reason I ,mention it so often is it seems to be the only string to many politician's bow, all spouting about gender equlity, gay rights black rights, women's rights, special treatment for this group or that. It's a smokescreen to avoid other more important issues as well as makes them sound kind.

Go back to your bottle of cooking sherry and leave the proper stuff to the experts.
If you are as you say, can you defend a world in which the overwhelming majority of leadership positions in business and politics remain white, male and Oxbridge?
That fact underlines the serious waste of talent in our society. Women have been out-achieving men in education for decades now. FTSE 250 companies led by women overall do better than the rest.
The argument is not to do with fairness, justice or any of that...it's because a meritocracy is what we do NOT have.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

If you are as you say, can you defend a world in which the overwhelming majority of leadership positions in business and politics remain white, male and Oxbridge?
That fact underlines the serious waste of talent in our society. Women have been out-achieving men in education for decades now. FTSE 250 companies led by women overall do better than the rest.
The argument is not to do with fairness, justice or any of that...it's because a meritocracy is what we do NOT have.
If true then I would not defend it in the slightest but would maybe consider they are so well educated they are simply the best people for the jobs. On the other hand I totally despise cronyism and have no doubt many of these positions may be a result of that rather than a deliberate attempt to exclude women.

However it's not the issue that grates at me most. It's the stupidity you see from the progressives types pretending there are things like 22 different genders and public bodies like the BBC only recruiting trainee ethnics which gets around offering any jobs to whites.

If these people are any good they will get jobs anyway without being paraded about like a circus freak show just so a bunch of lefties can try an pick a scrap with people who don't want the news read by a bloke with a beard and flowery dress.

Hillman avenger

As ever you roll together different things.
WTF is the relevance of " a bloke with a beard and a flowery dress"?
You are confusing recruitment and selection. Part of this problem is that talented people from groups rarely used start to believe there is little or no point in applying. So they don't.
What public sector bodies have been doing, without apology, is offering trainee positions to such people. They don't get SELECTED to permanent positions- when they compete with everyone else- unless they meet the criteria and surpass others.
We had all this same argument about the police.
Indeed the police are finding it so hard to recruit now, given the sweeping away of the past terms and conditions, that they will need to do something radical.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:As ever you roll together different things.
You are confusing recruitment and selection. Part of this problem is that talented people from groups rarely used start to believe there is little or no point in applying. So they don't.
What public sector bodies have been doing, without apology, is offering trainee positions to such people. They don't get SELECTED to permanent positions- when they compete with everyone else- unless they meet the criteria and surpass others.
Indeed the police are finding it so hard to recruit now, given the sweeping away of the past terms and conditions, that they will need to do something radical.

More hair splitting bullshit from the politician wannabe.
Speak English why don't you ?

People are tired of this endless and meaningless verbal twisting and turning. They want solutions to real problems, not bullshit about ones you invented .
The world hasn't lost out because talented cross dressers didn't apply to work as bricklayers. Stop inventing ridiculous non existent problems to cover up for your political heros failure to solve real ones.

Hillman avenger

Perhaps you missed all the previous posts in this thread?

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

She has the lest Jews in her cabinet for 10 year. :)
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Roddy wrote:She has the lest Jews in her cabinet for 10 year. :)
Britain first.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:Perhaps you missed all the previous posts in this thread?
I wasn't answering all the previous posts in this thread, I was answering your last one.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

ENIC OUT

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:As ever you roll together different things.
These yoghurt knitters irritate the hell out of me on the issue of ‘equality’, when what they are really doing is much the same thing as the social engineering project that is mass immigration – they are compressing a social evolutionary process that should take decades if not longer, into just a few short years, and to hell with the upheaval.
I just wish I understood the thought processes in their minds that makes them believe us ordinary white males are the villains of every piece.
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

ENIC OUT

finchman

Post by finchman »

The first thing Theresa should do is sort her fucking wardrobe out,for a 60 year old woman to wear figure hugging dresses cut above the knee is ridiculous.
Who does she think she is.....Helen Mirren?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!