Local crime in your area

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Local crime in your area

Post by m4rkb »

Just has a quick peek at who West Midlands Police are looking for at the moment on their wanted list, and it seems crime around here would be a lot less without all the 'enrichment' we have had to endure in our region. Apparently we can't get enough of all this extra culture and would really like much more of it but it seems to have come at a price. :shock:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/westmidla ... 291728793/

Who's on your local mugshot list.

Salem

Re: Local crime in your area

Post by Salem »

Dunno mate , the local Scrotes here in the West Mercia region have gone to town lately on various sprees but you've got no idea who the fuckers are due to the local council turning all the street lights off to save a couple of quid :| .

By the same token , great to see the Islington Elite's experiment of multiculturalism is working well in my old stomping grounds of the West Mids :-D
Barman : "What will it be , Sir ?"

Customer : "I'll have a pint of remoaner tears please"

Barman : "Sorry Sir , we're out of bitter"

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Salem wrote:Dunno mate , the local Scrotes here in the West Mercia region have gone to town lately on various sprees but you've got no idea who the fuckers are due to the local council turning all the street lights off to save a couple of quid :| .

By the same token , great to see the Islington Elite's experiment of multiculturalism is working well in my old stomping grounds of the West Mids :-D
West Mercia Police don't tend to like anyone from Brum salem. They jump all over them from the second they land. Knowing the type of scum we have up the road I'd give them a large pat on the back for keeping the place in order.

therealHJ

Post by therealHJ »

Similar sort of profiles but more Eastern Europeans. sadly

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Can you have local crime that isn't in your area?
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

therealHJ wrote:Similar sort of profiles but more Eastern Europeans. sadly
A rough breakdown on culturally grounds?

There are five 'indigenous' in a set of thirty odd in my region. That's 16% or thereabouts. That leaves 84% in the other category.

Good job we aren't flooded with Hispanics as well or it's be like a hellhole round here with dead bodies lying about on the Aston Expressway.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Can you have local crime that isn't in your area?
No. That would be a criminal offence to include non local crime in local crime statistics.