'Dr' Fox(y) arrested..

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

'Dr' Fox(y) arrested..

Post by carcinogen »

Last edited by carcinogen on Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: 'Dr' Fox(y) arrested..

Post by Basualdo »

Not a real doctor.
I wonder if he mentioned that fact to the alleged victims?
That would explain things maybe.
Last edited by Basualdo on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

9 to 5

Post by 9 to 5 »

phpBB [video]

Glazed Earthenware Horse
Winner - POTY 2012!!!!

Post by Glazed Earthenware Horse »

Oh no...:(

Only kidding. Don't really know who he is. Timmy Malletesque.
Talkforum's Official Crazy Larger than life Character!

finchman

Post by finchman »

The bizzees are getting good at this 'historic crime' stuff,pity they are shit when it comes to current crime.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Ultimately, everyone will be arrested
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

All these priapic pervs running amok in 70s & 80s meejahland and our Horse, keeping little horse firmly ensconsed in your Y fronts at all times, couldnt even swing a gig on Why Dont You.

The injustice of it is sickening, just sickening.
Proud Gammon

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

finchman wrote:The bizzees are getting good at this 'historic crime' stuff,pity they are shit when it comes to current crime.
But they're not shit when it comes to jumping on current crime. Only recently ,within the last couple of days some bloke has been jailed for 18 weeks for trolling on twitter and this time last year some West Hams fans were banged up, not for supporting West Ham but for singing on a train.

This is what they mean by more people being sent to prison for longer. Best to just stick to robbery and GBH unless you announce it on Facebook where the plod seem to spend most of their time.

....and being a DJ of course.

NorthBank

Post by NorthBank »

This arrest is clear proof that cosmic ordering is real.

therealHJ

Post by therealHJ »

That's right keep arresting middle-aged white men who copped a feel now and then

It helps to deflect attention from the wholesale rape of under-age girls in our northern towns

Pity they didn't pursue the Asian gangs with the same doggedness they pursued DLT

Glazed Earthenware Horse
Winner - POTY 2012!!!!

Post by Glazed Earthenware Horse »

therealHJ wrote:That's right keep arresting middle-aged white men who copped a feel now and then

It helps to deflect attention from the wholesale rape of under-age girls in our northern towns

Pity they didn't pursue the Asian gangs with the same doggedness they pursued DLT
Well said.
Talkforum's Official Crazy Larger than life Character!

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

I expect I'll be arrested soon for having the perverted audacity, 30 years ago, to ask female work colleagues if it was cold outside.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

It's very odd, because he has studied the DNA of sexual offenders

phpBB [video]
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Shedboy wrote:I expect I'll be arrested soon for having the perverted audacity, 30 years ago, to ask female work colleagues if it was cold outside.
I had my arse felt regularly by women in their 30s and 40s when i was 18 and working in a big cellotape factory. Maybe it was a few men too, i didnt turn around after a while because i enjoyed too much, and there were a couple of fellas who, well i heard rumours.
What recourse do i have to bring these evil perverted women to justice iven the fact that the youngest of them will now be in her mid 60s and most of them are probably dead?

After 34 years of thinking i enjoyed it i now realise i was horrendously violated and demand compensation erm..justice!
Proud Gammon

colinthewarriormonkey

Basualdo wrote:
Shedboy wrote:I expect I'll be arrested soon for having the perverted audacity, 30 years ago, to ask female work colleagues if it was cold outside.
I had my arse felt regularly by women in their 30s and 40s when i was 18 and working in a big cellotape factory. Maybe it was a few men too, i didnt turn around after a while because i enjoyed too much, and there were a couple of fellas who, well i heard rumours.
What recourse do i have to bring these evil perverted women to justice iven the fact that the youngest of them will now be in her mid 60s and most of them are probably dead?

After 34 years of thinking i enjoyed it i now realise i was horrendously violated and demand compensation erm..justice!
Yep me too, my female boss used to grab my arse when I was 18 - I feel dirty and it has ruined my life.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Yep me too, my female boss used to grab my arse when I was 18 - I feel dirty and it has ruined my life.
That's not good, colin :(
We all know how much you would preferred it to have been a male boss :wink:
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

colinthewarriormonkey

Steve Hunt wrote:
colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

That's not good, colin :(
We all know how much you would preferred it to have been a male boss :wink:
You're right, but he left to take up the part of Rachel of "Friends"
"The Cunt's Cunt."