Islamic State Black Market Oil

In-depth debate on all topical issues
ollie

Islamic State Black Market Oil

Post by ollie »

According to almost daily reports we hear IS is coffing in $1million - $3million a day in oil sales. Okay, the US bombed most of these so-called oil refineries during the last two days. As one who has been in oil all my life, these are not 'refineries' but pumping stations. So, question, who the hell is buying this oil and how do we react? For me, we also bomb every single oil line in Syria because that's where this oil market is located.
I get my kicks above the waistline, Sunshine - sometimes;-)

AlcoholBrazil

Re: Islamic State Black Market Oil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

ollie wrote:who the hell is buying this oil and how do we react?
If it is bought by Western "customers " you can bet its contaminated .
Expect mysterious explosions .
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Everyone in the western world needs to watch this.

If they have any qualms as to whether we should be killing them off, this will allay their fears.

https://news.vice.com/video/the-islamic-state-part-1
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

What I want to know is why are the Peshmerga seemingly so impotent against ISIL? The west has been arming and funding the Kurds for the past ten years and Kurdish Iraq has been semi autonomous in that time. We heard that the separatists are a very well armed and trained guerrilla army yet they've been kicked by a band of psychopaths who that cunt Milliband and his joke of a party voted only a year ago not to go to war with. Why are we right to start bombing a stateless militia now but didn't do so last year? They haven't just sprung up overnight have they?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.