Kate McCann contemplated suicide

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Eddie Catflap

Re: Kate McCann contemplated suicide

Post by Eddie Catflap »

I haven't read the whole thread and have hardly bothered with this case for a couple of years but, suffice to say, it stunk to high heaven from day one and still does.

The McCanns are so obviously guilty, you just have to watch their interviews. For me, these are the critical points:

If you're child had been abducted would you...

Remain in the apartment on the night that Maddie was 'abducted' while everyone is out 'searching'?
Wash cuddle cat days after Maddie was 'abducted'?
Chuck Maddie's clothes in the boot of the car along with soiled nappies and rotting chicken carcusses?
Come out of the local church days after the 'abduction' grinning like a Cheshire cat?
Immediately start a blog (in which you detail how, after a couple of days, you're out running and playing tennis)?
Fly off to America within a couple of weeks (without the twins)?
Compare the realisation that you're child had been 'abducted' to the realisation that you are overdrawn on your student loan (ffs!!)?

The list goes on. The details are irrelevant, they are involved in their daughters disappearance without a shadow of doubt. I'm happy to accept the PJ's version of events and would consider this the very least of their involvement.

They make me sick, the reporting from the British media is sickening, the way the average man on the street has swallowed the bullshit makes me sick and the fact that they have come out of it completely unscathed is absolutely sickening and unjust. Ben Needhams mum got the treatment that the McCanns deserved, poor woman.

I also remember one new years eve, an ordinary woman was babysitting her granddaughter and had a glass of wine and a spliff. The girl got mauled by the family dog and she was crucified for it, poor woman. Yet the McCanns left their children unattended even though Kate had a feeling they were being watched by a predatory pedo and went on the piss. Even if she was abducted (which is completely out of the question) they should have been prosecuted.

But of course we are all just jealous because they are successful, rich and educated. Not to mention the fact that we are envious of how beautiful Kate is.

Scumbags.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Summed up perfectly hopefully it all comes out one day and justice will be done
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

m4rkb wrote:I do like Hopkins. Overall she says things that are not supposed to be said due to the over delicate nature of people's emotions. She invades people's safe spaces and comes out with stuff pretty much nail on head. All the green thumbs-up massively outweighed the red thumbs-down in the comments section underneath that article so I sense the British public's sympathy is very much lacking.
If you really must blame someone, then Kate and Gerry are right there in front of you. And yet, protected by some invisible force-shield I don’t understand.
She's a rent-a-quote twat, the female Clarkson holding outrageous politically incorrect opinions for money :roll:

Having said that she's got a point on these two
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

caveman

Post by caveman »

Very good points mr chedder.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

caveman wrote:Very good points mr chedder.
Are you saying that Monsieur Catflap is a bit cheesy :lol:
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Eddie Catflap wrote:I haven't read the whole thread and have hardly bothered with this case for a couple of years but, suffice to say, it stunk to high heaven from day one and still does.

The McCanns are so obviously guilty, you just have to watch their interviews. For me, these are the critical points:

Remain in the apartment on the night that Maddie was 'abducted' while everyone is out 'searching'?
Chuck Maddie's clothes in the boot of the car along with soiled nappies and rotting chicken carcusses?
Come out of the local church days after the 'abduction' grinning like a Cheshire cat?
Immediately start a blog (in which you detail how, after a couple of days, you're out running and playing tennis)?
Compare the realisation that you're child had been 'abducted' to the realisation that you are overdrawn on your student loan (ffs!!)?

The list goes on. The details are irrelevant, they are involved in their daughters disappearance without a shadow of doubt. I'm happy to accept the PJ's version of events and would consider this the very least of their involvement.

They make me sick, the reporting from the British media is sickening, the way the average man on the street has swallowed the bullshit makes me sick and the fact that they have come out of it completely unscathed is absolutely sickening and unjust. Ben Needhams mum got the treatment that the McCanns deserved, poor woman.

I also remember one new years eve, an ordinary woman was babysitting her granddaughter and had a glass of wine and a spliff. The girl got mauled by the family dog and she was crucified for it, poor woman. Yet the McCanns left their children unattended even though Kate had a feeling they were being watched by a predatory pedo and went on the piss. Even if she was abducted (which is completely out of the question) they should have been prosecuted.

But of course we are all just jealous because they are successful, rich and educated. Not to mention the fact that we are envious of how beautiful Kate is.

Scumbags.
Good luck in court!

:lol: :lol:

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Eddie Catflap wrote:I haven't read the whole thread and have hardly bothered with this case for a couple of years but, suffice to say, it stunk to high heaven from day one and still does.

Scumbags.
UK similar cases and how they reacted is always most interesting. But this was the PJ and IMO should have gone for neglect, though blah about that, they went longer and lost when Gerald and Kate cme home,

Good points, Eddie. Not sure about chickens in the boot. The detais are relevant here. Opinion is not guilt. Evidence is needed, that will never come. As per, a lifelong mystery. Some know though.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

caveman

Post by caveman »

delboy1983 wrote:
caveman wrote:Very good points mr chedder.
Are you saying that Monsieur Catflap is a bit cheesy :lol:
No.... missread the user name. thought it was eddiechedder

Eddie Catflap

Post by Eddie Catflap »

Carlos J wrote:
Eddie Catflap wrote:I. Not sure about chickens in the boot.
It was (allegedly) the McCann's explanation for why the sniffer dogs smelt death in the boot of the car and on some of Maddie's clothes. You see, when they are in a foreign country they are respectful of the neighbourhood by taking such items to the local refuse instead of them festering in the bin like chavs would do. Of course, they think of these things even in time of trauma because they are doctors and are used to dealing with difficult situations.

Eddie Catflap

Post by Eddie Catflap »

Carlos J wrote: UK similar cases and how they reacted is always most interesting. But this was the PJ and IMO should have gone for neglect, though blah about that, they went longer and lost when Gerald and Kate cme home,

Good points, Eddie. Not sure about chickens in the boot. The detais are relevant here. Opinion is not guilt. Evidence is needed, that will never come. As per, a lifelong mystery. Some know though.
Why should the PJ go for neglect? They did their investigation and came to their conclusion. They lost when the prime minister got involved (I doubt they were expecting that).

As for evidence, where is the evidence for abduction?

Eddie Catflap

Post by Eddie Catflap »

Sadact7 wrote:Good luck in court!

Thanks Sadact, although I have no money so that would be pointless. I think ordinary people who don't think the sun shines out of their arses are usually meant to top themselves though.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Eddie Catflap wrote:
Sadact7 wrote:Good luck in court!

Thanks Sadact, although I have no money so that would be pointless. I think ordinary people who don't think the sun shines out of their arses are usually meant to top themselves though.
To be fair, I think you'd be fine as long as your defence is to challenge the court to prove they AREN'T a pair of fucking hideous cunts.

:)

Eddie Catflap

Post by Eddie Catflap »

Sadact7 wrote:To be fair, I think you'd be fine as long as your defence is to challenge the court to prove they AREN'T a pair of fucking hideous cunts.

:)
:dart: :)

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

A lot of people myself included have got them bang to rights ,so it will need to be big court.

My thoughts personally
Accidental death probably through sedatives.
Fear of losing custody of the other children
Covered up by parents and friends
Poor kid buried on the island

Needs one of the friends to break ranks then it will all unravel

Just observing as always
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Eddie Catflap wrote:
Carlos J wrote: UK similar cases and how they reacted is always most interesting. But this was the PJ and IMO should have gone for neglect, though blah about that, they went longer and lost when Gerald and Kate cme home,

Why should the PJ go for neglect? They did their investigation and came to their conclusion. They lost when the prime minister got involved (I doubt they were expecting that).

You misunderstand me Eddie. IMO, a charge of neglect should have happened, but once made arguidos and flew home, was never on the cards.

And I have many, many times also asked where is the evidence of an abduction. Physical or forensic, there is none.
Eddie Catflap wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
It was (allegedly) the McCann's explanation for why the sniffer dogs smelt death in the boot of the car and on some of Maddie's clothes. You see, when they are in a foreign country they are respectful of the neighbourhood by taking such items to the local refuse instead of them festering in the bin like chavs would do. Of course, they think of these things even in time of trauma because they are doctors and are used to dealing with difficult situations.
Thought it was claimed as 'rotten fruit, rotten meat and soiled nappies' in the boot. Just can't recall chicken being mentioned.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Finally got round to watching part 3 of Hall's video. i I was struggling before I'm wading through treacle now. Which nicely leads to naming and shaming Tony Rickwood, husband of Maddie's Aunty Phil. He of the quicksand photoshops on DeviantArt. What Hall fails to tell is his err researchers went so far as to contact the school where Aunty Phil works about whether he went on any school trips to Turkey.

Here be chief err 'researcher' queer cove Tony Bennett at his finest: http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8773- ... ernet-site Mentioning Rickwood and then another murder by someone interested in deviant art. There is no connection, but his point is clear, deviant art = murder = Rickwood photoshopped and changed exif data on last photo and he even gets the blue font out: :)
If ther were any doubt at all of the dangers of people pursuing a fetish or obsession with the killing of wome, by viewing, harvesting or creating such images, then this case reported today by the BBC (see below) should leave no room left for doubt. I have highlighted the relevant passage below in blue.
The linked longer thread is interesting reading if anyone has time to see piety and zealotry at its finest

Also good in the link is posts by 'PeterMac'. He is the former Police Superintendent mentioned by Hall. Peter Macleod, who if I recall correctly, and I do, went on a trip to PdL with criminal profiler Pat Brown and tampered with the shutters:

phpBB [video]

Anyway, back to the video and more tenuous. More Nanny Cat bashing, dear old Mrs Fenn and her niece bashing. Add them to the list of those colluding for some strange reason.

Hall slagged of the MSM within a few minutes as per my first post on this series, but now spends ages trying to disprove evidence from a source mentioned in the tabloids. :? :roll:

Go on, I can do part 4 now. Hopefully Hall will say where Maddie was for four days, not where she wasn't and perlease, Bobby Murat 'rushing back' to PdL.
beingsoblase wrote:Thanks for the heads up cj, one interesting thing is, does Richard hall expect people to apply the believe half thing to his own stuff?
Prtobably not. The second set of videos were poor, this is quite grim.

Eddie Catflap

Post by Eddie Catflap »

Carlos J wrote:
Eddie Catflap wrote:

You misunderstand me Eddie. IMO, a charge of neglect should have happened, but once made arguidos and flew home, was never on the cards.

And I have many, many times also asked where is the evidence of an abduction. Physical or forensic, there is none.
Eddie Catflap wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Thought it was claimed as 'rotten fruit, rotten meat and soiled nappies' in the boot. Just can't recall chicken being mentioned.
I distinctly remember rotting chicken carcass and soiled nappies from somewhere but can't recall where I read/saw that. Later on I did hear rotten fruit/rotten meat mentioned but again don't recall exactly the source.

My point about the details being irrelevant was more about public opinion than prosecution. IMO, the list of behaviours I mentioned in my post should convince even the most ardent McCann apologists that something was not right. The waters become muddied when we talk about timelines, checking (on kids) schedule, distance from villa, guestbooks, times of photos taken etc etc. If a mother had recently had a child abducted and carried cuddle cat with her everywhere to be close to her missing daughter, she wouldn't wash it, full stop. Of course that would not stand up in court but they are not getting away with it through lack of evidence they are getting away with it because they are being protected. Nothing will change that (at least for now) but there is an overwhelming amount of people in this country who, facilitated by the media, think these poor people are innocent. If they were, they wouldn't shove Maddie's belongings in to a boot of a car full of shit (household rubbish and actual shit).

Regarding charging them with neglect, i get your point. Although, what i was trying to get across was the fact that they were ready to charge them with a far more serious crime and probably didn't expect that they would be prevented from doing so. It may be that they were planning to add neglect to the list of 'heinous' crimes they were to be charged with as that comes with the territory of sedating your child, contributing to her death and hiding her body.

Either way, abduction or no abduction, they should be charged with neglect even now.

I get that real, irrefutable, evidence is required to convince a jury of their crimes and that exists in abundance.

I hope my post isn't coming across as combative or anything but this case is so open and shut that it actually drains me just thinking about it! :smt023

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Still think the breakthrough will come via one of the friends involved with the cover up.
Must be a hell of a secret to carry through your life especially when the McCann's still
court publicity on a weekly basis
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Not at all a combative post, Eddie and you make very good points. And always good to have more voices in this thread

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Part 4 of the video is the lamest shite I have seen and I've only watched 20 minutes, but had to stop. Stick to facts Hall again. Accusing witnesses as liars, and just talking bullshit. Factually incorrect as often. But more our friend suppostion. :roll:

Hall does not know, he uses Bennett's shit theories and then gets stuck.

All the nannies, various employees and dear old Mrs Fenn and her niece all lied to conspire to support the McCann's. :roll: And why would they do that? Maybe in Richard's next film. He does a lot of saying what didfn't happen, less of what did.

All supposition and conjecture and allegation. Less than 20 minutes in on part 4 of Hall’s latest and I need a break. Take these two Hall opinions. Some shite about not joining the others for lunch and breakfast:
Richard D Hall: “There was a strange change of plan regarding breakfast and lunches. Despite breakfast being included in the price of their holiday, they decided from Monday onwards to eat breakfast in their own apartment. That is confirmed by all their Tapas 7 friends. Their stated reason was that it was too far to walk to the Millennium for breakfast. But was there a different reason?”
Nope. McCann’s didn’t want to bother with a walk with young twins for breakfast. So have breakfast in their apartment. And why was it a strange change of plan, they had only landed on Saturday, so after one full day, changed plans, not really a strange change of plans. :roll:

Worse shite I’ve heard:
Richard D Hall: “We are told that on leaving the apartment during the week, one of the McCann’s would leave by the back door of the apartment and the other parent by the front door. Why would they do this? Again was it connected in some way with Madeleine being missing at this time. Is it possible that all of this apparent subterfuge was intended to disguise the fact that Madeleine was no longer with them”.
Hall is speculating badly and incorrectly. The Patio door was locked from the inside only, hence Gerald letting the others out and locking it. Then going out and locking the front door. The only thing queer is why the McCann’s thought it acceptable to leave the patio door open during socalled checks on their children.

Not even finished part 4 but a terrible piece of video.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Hadn't finished review of part 4 of Hall's film. It carried on much as before. So much supposition, dismising witness statements. Evidence from web sleuths. :roll: HiDeHo as mentioned speculation. Though minor point, when you're quoting Hernâni Carvalho at least proofread the powerpoint slides you put in the film at '41.55'. "...found discrepancies in then (sic) handwriting." and "Those doing [t]he form filling." Minor but but adds to the student film flow when all should be correct.

Cue Bobby Murat rushing back to PdL, Hall says,
Hall wrote:If Madeleine died, say late on Sunday, that could help to explain why certain people in PdL the very next day contected Robert Murat who was then staying with relatives in Devon, England. and summoned him back to PdL where hs mother, Jennifer Murat, had been living for many years. Murat immediately booked a flight and rushed back from England taking the 1.500 mile to PdL on the very next morning, Tuesday, leaving home at 5am. Perhaps an abduction hoax needed time to be planned.
If as Hall postulates, Maddie did die on late on Sunday, 'certain people' unnamed did not contact Murat the next day. Well, they may have done, very shortly after midnight the next day as Murat had confirmation of his flight back to Faro in his email at 1.57am on Monday morning. For a flight leaving 29 odd hours later. From the PJ files: http://mccannpjfiles.co.uk/oa/OA6_1/o_a ... _p1195.jpg

Hall still gives the impression a rush job back when booking a flight for the next day. His 'researcher' Bennett got his facts wrong here when this forum myth started: http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2219- ... -s-17-lies
Bennett wrote:His own account says that he booked his ticket on that very day. He seems to have booked his flight ticket at between midnight and 2.00am. His sister Samantha took him to the airport to catch the 7.00am flight. Murat must have been up and about at not long after 4.00am that morning to get up, travel by car to the airport and check in etc.
Then some statement anaylsis by Tania Cadogan, "One of the leading statement analysts in the country." Says who? Her? :smt102 Someone who posts as Hobs on CMOMM and posts a lot of poor ponderings:http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/ That is not fucking evidence.

Hall's last few minutes rant with voice rising, mood music and images of Devilry and Clarry being MI5, but it is those above them who are the powers in cesspits of cesspits was beautifully amateurly dramatic. :roll: :shock:

So, as per almost stated before watching. Hall was theorising, lots of conjecture, dismissing evidence that does not fit, using evidence that does. retrofitting. As Pat Brown said, fitting the evidence to a theory, not using it alone.

Hall does say next video he will answer the big questions, how did she die and why was it covered up by the British establishment. Let's see.

As per part one of video 1 was a good introduction, fact based: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4o24jRjOy4 Since then, he has gone queer following other 'researchers' opinions that have been repeatedly shown as speculation and horseshit. I gave part 1 of this latest a Carlos 3.5/10, the whole goes down to a Carlos 3/10. Hall says a lot and dismiises nearly all, but why would people lie? What have they to gain? Nothing. He is in danger next video of flipping full on conspiracy loon and here be UFOs with Maddie.

Agenda driven propaganda which could and should have been so much better. Disappointed, Tunbridge Wells.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Coming up to the 9th anniversary, police announce they will give the search another 6 months before throwing the towel in.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Nice to see it back in the News though.
If they still can't find anyone else to blame in six months, do you think they'll start looking at the people who the evidence indicates did it ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Has everyone been refunded?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

In liquorice all sorts?
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.