Kate McCann contemplated suicide

In-depth debate on all topical issues
LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Re: Kate McCann contemplated suicide

Post by LaaLaa »

Well, this is a rather disturbing turn of events...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06 ... ed-to-pro/
Sir Clement Freud, the former broadcaster and politician, was exposed on Tuesday night as a paedophile who sexually abused girls as young as 10 for decades.

Freud, who died in 2009, spent years abusing a girl who he brought up as a daughter, and violently raped a teenager while he was an MP.

His widow, Lady Freud, has apologised to his victims, saying she is “shocked, deeply saddened and profoundly sorry” for what her husband of 58 years did to them.

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been alerted to the fact that Freud had a villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal, the resort where the three-year-old went missing in 2007.

He befriended the McCanns in the weeks after their daughter went missing, entertaining them at his house on two occasions and keeping in contact by phone and email.

The McCanns are said to be “horrified” by the discovery that Freud was a paedophile.
I really am a biatch

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I dealt with this particular piece of shit professionally so it comes as absolutely no surprise to me. My impression was that he was steeped in some total evil which I attributed to an obsession with the occult and the writings of his Granfather , Sigmund Freud.
This fits in exactly with my hypothesis about this poor child I'm afraid. It really really makes sense - oh fuck.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Freud house visits are known, Laa. As is his son Matthew being married to Murdoch's daughter Liz if you want more to go down more conspiracy avenues. Reports state girls aged 10/11. Madeleine was 3 nearly 4.

Same as the connection with the smelly binman/Arsenal top wearing and others deviating which was just bullshit newspaper headlines: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... ls-algarve and my posts here: https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... 45#p556404

Freud, no doubt a dirty cunt has nothing to do with this IMO. Others of a Maddie died earlier and dodgy shenanigans bent seem to to lap it up with absolutely no evidence. :roll:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

No you're wrong Carlos . This is important

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

I will await further information and evidence then, Royals, should it come.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The so-called 'Intelligensia' are either into kinky weird sex or fiddling with kids. It's time for a cull of the of the cunts just as they culled us working-class drones in the trenches of WW1. I by no means believe Will Self is a paedophile, but he fits into this bracket. To fucking smart and arrogant for their own good, then mix in a healthy dose narcisism and inhereted money and you've got yourself a cocktail of sickness. Having never met Clement myself, I know his type. Would love to beat the shit out of him and his type, trouble is, they would probably enjoy it. Cunts.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

One hopes Kerry Needham finds answers and not another false lead: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ben-needha ... us-8919569

Always dignified, even when others try it on, as per page 76
Carlos J wrote:Wasn't going to post anything at the moment, but then hey, heard Sandy Warr mention the McCann twitter take down, so why not have a few stories from the weekend as there have been many. Twitter row first:

@findmadeleine blocked @FindBenNeedham saying "we do not want to be associated with some of the types of people they @FindBenNeedham follow." :shock:

Fuck that twatter shite. Needham's campaign rightly replied:
After recent events on Twitter, namely being blocked by the Official Find Madeleine Campaign we felt it only fair to have our say. The campaign blocked us due to "the type of people who follow us and the people we follow." Just to clear we follow everyone back who follows us out of courtesy. Every follower means support for Ben - nothing more. Admin.
Please read the following statement direct from Kerry Needham. Please do not make this a war between missing people's families. The ONLY reason Kerry ever mentions the Mccanns is outlining the differences in government backing. Her problem is with the authorities NOT the Mccanns and their search for their daughter which we FULLY support
And was unblocked. Kerry Needham, simple and correct as ever:
“Ben’s campaign has never been anti McCann — we can’t help the fact that some members of the public give their opinion about the McCann case just the same as people give their opinion about Ben’s case.

“I have never once spoken badly about the family, I have only ever given my opinion about the way the two cases have been handled so differently by the authorities.”
Also, surprisingly from The Sun, though indeed:
Some individuals followed by Ben’s Twitter account are known to take an anti-McCann stance.

One tweeted: “How the hell is Kate McCann an ambassador (of charity Missing People)? She left her three kids alone to go on the p***.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -blow.html
http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2015-1 ... n-account/
http://www.itv.com/news/calendar/update ... -campaign/
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/be ... ar_twitter

And lo, the McCann's twatter site is down. The website is not and you can still buy T-shirts and wristbands: http://findmadeleine.com/home.html [...]

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Confusing post, but I notice that the McCanns site states

"There is absolutely nothing to suggest that Madeleine had been harmed "

Really ?
I wonder where they think the blood and cadava dog evidence fits in ?
You'd really think that they'd be more interested in that stuff if they were concerned about the child - strange that they're apparently calling for someone to follow up all sorts of ridiculous " leads" , but theyve always discouraged that one.

I'm confused. Can anyone help me to understand why they're not trying to follow that particular evidence up ?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Do we get a refund?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Were the mccanns even on holiday in the first place? And is this maddie just a figment of the msm's imagination or is a more sinister plot taking place?
The most abused and banned poster in Talkforum history.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Very funny. Glad you're not inhibited in your whimsey by the fact that you're talking about a poor little kid who's been murdered.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Royal24s wrote:Confusing post, but I notice that the McCanns site states

Really ?
You'd really think that they'd be more interested in that stuff if they were concerned about the child - strange that they're apparently calling for someone to follow up all sorts of ridiculous " leads" , but theyve always discouraged that one.

I'm confused. Can anyone help me to understand why they're not trying to follow that particular evidence up ?
Indeed, Royals. Gerald still clings to a vague notion that maybe Maddie was abducted for a childless couple. :roll: The simple resposne to this is why steal the nearly 4yo Maddie who can speak and knows her name rather than the sleeping 2yo Amelie next to her who could probably be brought up knowing nothing of her former identity? Oner of the many oddities of this case.

As for the dogs, do not mention the dogs. Or maybe ask them as Gerald famously said to Sandra. Audio is not synched in this video:

phpBB [video]

Royals. Look at my post from 2 years ago about the McCann's wanting to contact an American chaps (Zapata) lawyer after the judge ruled the dogs evidence could not be put before a jury in his case. Note later Zapata confessed: :roll: https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... &start=885

Keep away from the dogs. But as we know, dog evidence can not be used alone.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:Were the mccanns even on holiday in the first place? And is this maddie just a figment of the msm's imagination or is a more sinister plot taking place?
Why dont you Fuck off you cunt !
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Confusing post, but I notice that the McCanns site states

Really ?

Indeed, Royals. Gerald still clings to a vague notion that maybe Maddie was abducted for a childless couple. :roll: The simple resposne to this is why steal the nearly 4yo Maddie who can speak and knows her name rather than the sleeping 2yo Amelie next to her who could probably be brought up knowing nothing of her former identity? Oner of the many oddities of this case.

As for the dogs, do not mention the dogs. Or maybe ask them as Gerald famously said to Sandra. Audio is not synched in this video:

phpBB [video]

Royals. Look at my post from 2 years ago about the McCann's wanting to contact an American chaps (Zapata) lawyer after the judge ruled the dogs evidence could not be put before a jury in his case. Note later Zapata confessed: :roll: https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... &start=885

Keep away from the dogs. But as we know, dog evidence can not be used alone.
No, and I really don't think it would be fair or proper to use such evidence on its own. Effectively that would be to accept the opinion of a dog. However, it can be regarded as circumstantial evidence and is quite admissible as part of the whole case in support of other evidence. When a police dog follows a scent trail from a crime and discovers a suspect hiding somewhere this is admissible as long as we find other direct evidence against them too.
It is important because it refutes other possible explanations which exculpatory. For example, if the culprits fingerprints or DNA are present at the scene but he says he left it there innocently a few weeks previously whilst, for example, doing some building work at the premises. Well, the evidence that the dog followed a scent trail from the premises to the hiding place that night can be used to assert that he'd been there at the time if the crime and had gone directly from there to wherever he was discovered .
In such circumstances it is what we call an objective test of the evidence by the court. In other words it is up to the jury to decide whether they are convinced by the evidence of the dog handler that the presence at the scene was recent. I would argue very strongly, and I believe successfully , that the jury is entitled to the opportunity to make this evaluation.

It has another important role though. Whether or not it is admissible, it tells us pretty certainly in real terms that there was a body at the scene and if we know that, then it will logically follow that direct evidence will exist of that event, and then all we need to do is find it.
Of course, that's if we really WANT to find it, and no politicians are trying to stop us looking for it or pressurising foreign governments or courts.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

m4 colin wrote:
Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:Were the mccanns even on holiday in the first place? And is this maddie just a figment of the msm's imagination or is a more sinister plot taking place?
:lol:

Irrational angry old man rages due to not understanding irony.

Fucking hell! :lol:
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Lord Notin Kwestion

Sid Pervcat wrote:
m4 colin wrote:
:lol:

Irrational angry old man rages due to not understanding irony.

Fucking hell! :lol:
Moono, the guy is obviously rather simple so I've just let this disgusting abuse slide.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Colin is neither irrational or unable to understand irony. He probably doesn't understand why anyone would regard the probable death of a small child , particularly when the remains have never been recovered, as a matter for levity .
I don't either really.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

And I think we should call a line on that shit. As per to all D&D and other sections, attack the post, not the poster.

Royals. All you say about using dogs evidence is correct, as their handler, Martin Grimes noted. It is a resource, a tool to help further the investigation, not evidence per se. And note the McCanns' use of Zapata in the US is later fucked up as is McCanns' wont of things. :roll:

The dogs (good British dogs) are canis non grata to the McCann's and a myriad of barely believable reasons given for their signs; nosebleeds, pants of ganga, :) soiled nappies, rotten food. Except the dogs do not alert to any of them.

"Ask the dogs, Sandra", said Gerald.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

It's strictly speaking the evidence of the handler about the behaviour of his dog. In my experience the handler knows if his dog isn't working properly and says so at the time, but as long as the handlers happy that the dog is on form before he starts, I've never known a dog to be wrong when it indicates.
I wouldn't like to guess how many times I've used dogs and seen them used , but it's a lot.
Also, from memory, I think this was two dogs wasn't it ?
The other thing of note here about dogs is they don't ever lie or involve themselves in false alibis or conspiracies. In this, we can regard them as reliable witnesses.
In the investigation of anything there are pieces of compelling information which cannot for one reason or another be given in evidence, and the dogs are not the only example. I know many detectives, albeit mostly retired now , and all of them are of exactly the same opinion about this case. I must say that I have never known a case before where there was so much pressure from above to resist and supress the outcome.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

That reminds me, I used to work with a bloke we called two dogs. His real name was Bruce Rex, and that's no word of a lie.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

As Royal's has said I dont think this is a matter for levity. However I permitted myself a smile at that! :)
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Col1948

Post by Col1948 »

Firstly let me say 'Hello' to everyone on this thread/topic/discussion.

I came on the site by accident and spotted this topic and started to read the posts, something I've been interested in since the case began.
When it first came on the news I like everyone else was shocked and concerned as anyone would be and my heart went out for the safe return of Maddie.
But it wasn't long before I thought to myself that the parents seemed not to be acting right considering the situation, it seemed very strange, I thought it was just me not imagining it.

I was still working at the time and I remember saying in work that I thought they acted strange and learning more of the situation I also thought and not meaning to be clever that they could have gone overboard with a sedative and it turned out wrong.
Course my workmates said I was totally out of order to say such a thing, but I felt something wasn't right, any way after a time I saw a thread years ago on another forum about this case and I put my thoughts on there, again I was chastised by many of the members, I was beginning to think may be I am wrong in thinking these things.

Then funny enough on the very same forum years later the subject came up again and the mood was totally different they were all singing a different tune and saying there was something not right about the case etc.

I will admit I haven't taken stock of a lot a recent events on the case till I read the this thread and watched the Youtube links that have been posted, this again aroused my interest.

What also crossed my mind was just for a minute let us say that Maddie was abducted, if that is/was the case whoever abducted her is damn clever not to have left a trace of evidence or any kind or trail, they must have been professionals.

Then I saw the much talked about tests the dogs did, well years ago I worked at an airport and I witnessed many many times Customs used to test their drug sniffing dogs, the dog handlers would be outside playing with the dog and other officers would stick a back amongst an incoming flights baggage, then the dog came in and every single time it picked out the bag without fault.
What I'm saying is the dog was trained for that purpose just like these dogs were trained in this case for their purpose.

I was watching a documentary not long ago about a child abduction, nothing to do with this case by the way but one of the police investigators said something that made me think, he said, “When on a case like this if it is a baby or a young child, I don't what it is but you try harder to find the answer.”
Now he was just an investigator not a parent, if that this happened to nay of my children or grandchildren I would welcome any theory, test, anything if it brought a positive result, yet Gerry McCann said you can't trust those dogs, I would have said, go for it, bring in more dogs do anything if it finds Maddie.
I've gone on enough but I needed to express my thoughts, I'm sure I will think of more to say but I know a lot of text puts people off reading it and it gets skipped.

Col.

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

TL:DR
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Lord Notin Kwestion

Welcome to the forum Col.

:smt023

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Col1948 wrote:Firstly let me say 'Hello' to everyone on this thread/topic/discussion.

I came on the site by accident and spotted this topic and started to read the posts, something I've been interested in since the case began.
When it first came on the news I like everyone else was shocked and concerned as anyone would be and my heart went out for the safe return of Maddie.
But it wasn't long before I thought to myself that the parents seemed not to be acting right considering the situation, it seemed very strange, I thought it was just me not imagining it.

I was still working at the time and I remember saying in work that I thought they acted strange and learning more of the situation I also thought and not meaning to be clever that they could have gone overboard with a sedative and it turned out wrong.
Course my workmates said I was totally out of order to say such a thing, but I felt something wasn't right, any way after a time I saw a thread years ago on another forum about this case and I put my thoughts on there, again I was chastised by many of the members, I was beginning to think may be I am wrong in thinking these things.

Then funny enough on the very same forum years later the subject came up again and the mood was totally different they were all singing a different tune and saying there was something not right about the case etc.

I will admit I haven't taken stock of a lot a recent events on the case till I read the this thread and watched the Youtube links that have been posted, this again aroused my interest.

What also crossed my mind was just for a minute let us say that Maddie was abducted, if that is/was the case whoever abducted her is damn clever not to have left a trace of evidence or any kind or trail, they must have been professionals.

Then I saw the much talked about tests the dogs did, well years ago I worked at an airport and I witnessed many many times Customs used to test their drug sniffing dogs, the dog handlers would be outside playing with the dog and other officers would stick a back amongst an incoming flights baggage, then the dog came in and every single time it picked out the bag without fault.
What I'm saying is the dog was trained for that purpose just like these dogs were trained in this case for their purpose.

I was watching a documentary not long ago about a child abduction, nothing to do with this case by the way but one of the police investigators said something that made me think, he said, “When on a case like this if it is a baby or a young child, I don't what it is but you try harder to find the answer.”
Now he was just an investigator not a parent, if that this happened to nay of my children or grandchildren I would welcome any theory, test, anything if it brought a positive result, yet Gerry McCann said you can't trust those dogs, I would have said, go for it, bring in more dogs do anything if it finds Maddie.
I've gone on enough but I needed to express my thoughts, I'm sure I will think of more to say but I know a lot of text puts people off reading it and it gets skipped.

Col.
Welcome and thank you for your interesting post.
You're quite right of course that the absence of any evidence of an abduction is very relevant to the matter. It doesn't mean that the culprits were " professionals" however, since I know of no crime ever investigated where there was no evidence found that it had even occurred.
Even professionals leave evidence of the crime, they just try to avoid leaving evidence which connects them with it. However, it is clearly impossible to leave no forensic trace of your passing whilst entering or leaving the scene, and avoiding any witness, cctv camera etc noticing anything which they later find was some small part of the act.
Some may therefore conclude that the most likely explanation of this unique absence of a third party abducting the child , is that no third party was involved , and that no abduction in the way that we would normally define that took place.