DLT: 'I Detest Hare Coursing'..

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Glazed Earthenware Horse
Winner - POTY 2012!!!!

DLT: 'I Detest Hare Coursing'..

Post by Glazed Earthenware Horse »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23807273

He's coming out fighting! Feel a bit sorry for the bloke tbh. However I used to think that when I heard his radio show.

Question---should these celebs or anyone for that matter remain anonymous until such time they are convicted?

It's an emphatic 'yes' from me. Should they be found 'not guilty' a reputation is still tainted due to heavy media publicity.

Having said that should we all have been dancing upon the grave of Savile? The guy didn't even have a chance to defend himself. I'm as guilty as the next person of that.

The law needs swiftly re-hauling in my view.
Talkforum's Official Crazy Larger than life Character!

Zambo

Re: DLT: 'I Detest Hare Coursing'..

Post by Zambo »

I agree, their career/life is ruined whether they are guilty or not. If you arrest someone, you better be pretty sure you are going to charge them. That is how it should be imo.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

finchman

Post by finchman »

I can understand these `historical` cases against kids,but when a few women who were in their 20s and 30s at the time,come out years later with a `Oooh he felt my tits` claim, then its a fucking joke.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

"I detest hare coursing" :?

NorthBank

Post by NorthBank »

Glazed Earthenware Horse wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23807273

He's coming out fighting! Feel a bit sorry for the bloke tbh. However I used to think that when I heard his radio show.

Question---should these celebs or anyone for that matter remain anonymous until such time they are convicted?

It's an emphatic 'yes' from me. Should they be found 'not guilty' a reputation is still tainted due to heavy media publicity.

Having said that should we all have been dancing upon the grave of Savile? The guy didn't even have a chance to defend himself. I'm as guilty as the next person of that.

Agreed. If convicted public vilification is expected. But those who go through all this publicity very rarely recover from the stigma even if found not guilty. Look at Matthew Kelly, never convicted of anything but his career has completely died since those allegations and there are many people out there who just remember the allegations rather than him not being found guilty of anything.

Of course lots argue that it should be publicised because then other people will come forward. But that's a double edged sword because some people could come forward with frivolous allegations about some drunken grope in a nightclub when they were in their 20s or some shit rather than a genuine abuse or rape allegation. It's a very debatable issue.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

finchman wrote:I can understand these `historical` cases against kids,but when a few women who were in their 20s and 30s at the time,come out years later with a `Oooh he felt my tits` claim, then its a fucking joke.
One answer is "££££££££££££" MEGA COMPO.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

lisbon67

Post by lisbon67 »

NorthBank wrote:

Agreed. If convicted public vilification is expected. But those who go through all this publicity very rarely recover from the stigma even if found not guilty. Look at Matthew Kelly, never convicted of anything but his career has completely died since those allegations and there are many people out there who just remember the allegations rather than him not being found guilty of anything.

Of course lots argue that it should be publicised because then other people will come forward. But that's a double edged sword because some people could come forward with frivolous allegations about some drunken grope in a nightclub when they were in their 20s or some shit rather than a genuine abuse or rape allegation. It's a very debatable issue.
Eh? Even a quick glance on Wikipedia shows that his career has nowhere near died.

wentokradio

Post by wentokradio »

finchman wrote:I can understand these `historical` cases against kids,but when a few women who were in their 20s and 30s at the time,come out years later with a `Oooh he felt my tits` claim, then its a fucking joke.
I agree to an extent - the media and police glare being on these greying media veterans has taken the spotlight off of politicians and royals who were/are up to a shitload worse. One writer for the Indpendent, Tony Gosling, even commented that he has a prime story on a "family man" mp who he knows is "addicted to rentboys", but he was warned off of having it printed.

On the other hand, if you were a young lass cornered by an entitled older man - no matter how long ago - who then groped or attempted to force himself on you, then there is now an atmosphere of power-to-prosecute. Shoe is on the other foot and, if DLT is guilty, men like him can now squirm and fear for their careers or future just as they may have made these women. It's not "just a grope of me tits" is it? If a female relative or partner of yours reported that, you'd want to fucking kill the bloke.
"I was upstairs feeding the animal... "

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Great headline in The Sun the other day 'THE PERVY CORNFLAKE'.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d189uP-48sU[/youtube]

I guess it's a bad time to re-release this little gem. I suppose any time is. Ten-four!
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

finchman

Post by finchman »

What a shit scouse accent.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

wentokradio

Post by wentokradio »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d189uP-48sU[/youtube]

I guess it's a bad time to re-release this little gem. I suppose any time is. Ten-four!
Proof that DLT already had a criminal record...
"I was upstairs feeding the animal... "

NorthBank

Post by NorthBank »

lisbon67 wrote:
NorthBank wrote:

Eh? Even a quick glance on Wikipedia shows that his career has nowhere near died.
His mainstream TV career has, when was the last time you saw him on prime time television?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

NorthBank wrote:
lisbon67 wrote:
NorthBank wrote:

His mainstream TV career has, when was the last time you saw him on prime time television?
When he played a creepy serial killer on an ITV drama thing a few years ago. I didn't watch it, obviously, as it was an ITV drama, but I saw the trailers for it & the reviews said he was the best thing in it.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Roquetas

Post by Roquetas »

Matthew Kelly hadn't been on anything on the telly years before his allegations.

Facts, my friend - facts.
All eyes and ears...

imavinoops

Post by imavinoops »

He meant "I detest HAIRY Coursing".
...he's not finished,..he's only 28....

finchman

Post by finchman »

Been charged with a couple more offences of `tit squeezing` today apparently.

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

The police are clamping down on this disgusting practice here in Hertfordshire. About time too.

They should course the perpetrators and see how they like being in fear for their own lives.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

NorthBank

Post by NorthBank »

finchman wrote:Been charged with a couple more offences of `tit squeezing` today apparently.
That's an offence? :shock: What about if I just squeeze my own?

imavinoops

Post by imavinoops »

imavinoops

Post by imavinoops »

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Deffo a tenner each way on Tutu!
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

imavinoops

Post by imavinoops »

mooncat wrote:Deffo a tenner each way on Tutu!
:shock: You know something we don't?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I think the short-term attention span of the Google generation couldn't care less. He's guilty; he's innocent...who gives a shit, it's tomorrow's chip-paper wrapping. Don't over-indulge yourself in the self-imposed importance of the media. It's all false bullshit. This story is for Daily Mail land. Move along, nothing to be seen here.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote:I think the short-term attention span of the Google generation couldn't care less. He's guilty; he's innocent...who gives a shit, it's tomorrow's chip-paper wrapping. Don't over-indulge yourself in the self-imposed importance of the media. It's all false bullshit. This story is for Daily Mail land. Move along, nothing to be seen here.
Chip paper wrapping
Wrapping. For Chip paper.
You buy chips wrapped in paper, and you want the paper wrapped? :?

Fucking world's gone mad I tells thee. :cry:
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu