DLT: 'I Detest Hare Coursing'..

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zippy

Re: DLT: 'I Detest Hare Coursing'..

Post by Zippy »

This thread title is still one of the best things on this forum. A nice alternative to more traditional titles such as 'DLT gets his collar felt'
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

After all these pages I feel a bit daft to ask this, but what exactly does detesting hare coursing mean?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Thursty

Post by Thursty »

He prefers not to wait for the hare.
the smoke gets in your eyes
run the exhaust back inside
close the window and take a ride
i've got a place to go
there's nowhere to hide

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Jurors in the sex abuse trial of former BBC DJ Dave Lee Travis have been told they can give majority verdicts.

The judge told the jury of six men and six women: "The time has now come where I can accept a verdict on which not all of you agree, but on which 10 can agree."

Hurry the fuck up you c*nts.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Thursty wrote:He prefers not to wait for the hare.
Ah.... Got ya. That reminds me of the old joke "what has 60 legs and one pube? The front row of a bros concert!"
One for the teenagers there.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

beingsoblase wrote:
Thursty wrote:He prefers not to wait for the hare.
Ah.... Got ya. That reminds me of the old joke "what has 60 legs and one pube? The front row of a bros concert!"
One for the teenagers there.
Fuck me, the first time I heard that it was 'the front row at a David Cassidy show'. :shock:
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

I am old enough to remember David Cassidy the Osmonds and Bay City rollers, the above comment was when I actually got the joke! :D

Dr David Starkey

Post by Dr David Starkey »

Quack, quack oops.
Blood in your poo?

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Money well spent.

Two trials and he's found guilty on one charge.

Utterly amazed if he does any jail time
A joyless arsehole

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

That's another batch of 35 year old Top of the Pops re-runs they won't be able to show on BBC4
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Minisooms

Post by Minisooms »

Up until a year ago I worked in a Greek cafe ,could get all of them banged up :)
If you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

shabbado wrote:Utterly amazed if he does any jail time
E's garn darn son! A 12 stretch, Wandsworf prizin. Segregation wing for sex offendaz.

Just kidding. Fucksake, he groped a pair of tits for 10 seconds. Fucking pathetic justice system. I grope tits every time I go out on a Saturday night! Although, tbf, I am devastatingly dashing unlike Mr. DLT who looks like a a fucking tribute act to Uncle Albert...I think that may have counted agin him.

If not jail, what? Suspended sentence? Community Service? Hospital Radio at Broadmoor perhaps. With a guest appearance from Horse who will shortly be visiting for a 'holiday'.

:mrgreen: :drinkers:

The verdict was 10 - 2 in the end...for stat boffins.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Minisooms

Post by Minisooms »

I had my tits groped at a nas concert ,it was packed and suddenly I felt two hands from behind just clamp on my tits :) didn't say anything to the other half till I got home ,It wasn't a big deal IMO ,I was just a bit surprised ,when I told my mum she said I bet he was disappointed :roll: :)
If you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Minisooms wrote:I had my tits groped at a nas concert ,it was packed and suddenly I felt two hands from behind just clamp on my tits :) didn't say anything to the other half till I got home ,It wasn't a big deal IMO ,I was just a bit surprised ,when I told my mum she said I bet he was disappointed :roll: :)
Yeah, sorry 'bout that...they just looked so delectable. :mrgreen: :drinkers:

Roquetas

Post by Roquetas »

He should get time solely for being DLT.
All eyes and ears...

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

I hope that they were worth it Mr Cornflake.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote:
Fucksake, he groped a pair of tits for 10 seconds. Fucking pathetic justice system. I grope tits every time I go out on a Saturday night!

Dear god
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

mooncat wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
Fucksake, he groped a pair of tits for 10 seconds. Fucking pathetic justice system. I grope tits every time I go out on a Saturday night!

Dear god
You love it you slag... :mrgreen:

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote:
mooncat wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

Dear god
You love it you slag... :mrgreen:
Cretin

finchman

Post by finchman »

If we are going to start jailing blokes for feeling a birds chunks backin the 60s,70s,80s and 90s we better clear the Outer Hebrides and make into one massive Jail that can hold around 25 million tit feelers.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

finchman wrote:If we are going to start jailing blokes for feeling a birds chunks backin the 60s,70s,80s and 90s we better clear the Outer Hebrides and make into one massive Jail that can hold around 25 million tit feelers.

25 million.... Outer Hebrides ....

Hmmmm

wathman

Post by wathman »

finchman wrote:If we are going to start jailing blokes for feeling a birds chunks backin the 60s,70s,80s and 90s we better clear the Outer Hebrides and make into one massive Jail that can hold around 25 million tit feelers.
Guilty as charged your honour! :drinkers:
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

absolutely amazed the amount of posters on here marginalizing sex offences against women; that somehow coping a quick feel is somehow acceptable in any circumstance.

well here's the truth. back then, just as now, even though we arebtalking about different incarnations of the sexual offences act, it was a crime to touch a women sexually without her consent. which part of that is bonkers? or the PC briagade gone mad? or any of the other fucking excuses that people wheel out in these threads.

guess what? if you touch a women sexually (overtly, covertly, secret fetish) and she does not consent then that is a crime. some may be more robust than others and quite possibly would laugh it off, but how dare anyone suggest that the default setting for any victim should be to just get on with it.

some on this forum have no doubt been exposed to victims and i for one have seen the lives of victims, who have had even 'less' than a body part touched, turned upside down and inside out.

everyone is entitled to an opinion, however all i would ask is that people do a little research before they make sweeping comments regarding what is and isn't acceptable.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

wathman

Post by wathman »

Yes Mark you're right, however it was a different time then, I work in a sewing factory..30ish blokes..200 women...I was de-bagged,groped,arse pinched etc...it happened....right or wrong...wrong!...but it happened...and they were randy girls..Christmas party time was immense. :drinkers:
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

wathman wrote:Yes Mark you're right, however it was a different time then, I work in a sewing factory..30ish blokes..200 women...I was de-bagged,groped,arse pinched etc...it happened....right or wrong...wrong!...but it happened...and they were randy girls..Christmas party time was immense. :drinkers:
but it's how you took it. you were saying you were debagged; as what? some sort of tradition? could you have resisted, walked away or did you enter into it willingly. if so consent is no longer an issue and therefore the offence wouldn't fit. what we have here though is a number of famous gentlemen who somehow think it is there devine right to act/touch whatever and whoever they want. not acceptable, then or now.
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.