Rigged Vote

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Re: Rigged Vote

Post by Hillman avenger »

1. Roy suggested there were more examples of gang rape after Cologne. There weren't.
2.Have a good look at what you posted. They are at least as much about violence by far-right groups against migrants as they are about migrants.
Read the quote about people watching a migrant asylum being burnt down.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:That was the end of the world?
Isn't it time that people like you dropped your sneering attitudes towards rape and women generally ?
When will you accept that women have a right not to be abused by predatory males Hillman?

You write off women being raped with " is that the end of the world?", and even though that's what many today would call masogenistic hate speech , I uphold your right to your views, however abhorrent they may be , because I believe in total free speech and I believe that your extreme views on this and discrimination against minority groups like Christians will always be defeated by rational argument and seen for what they are.
Incidentally, in the light of your dismissive attitude to rape, I take it that you're no longer so offended by something far less sexist and masogenistic which Donald Trump said in a private conversation decades ago ?
A quite remarkable post there.

From the man who when we had a rape case as the thread, told us how rape was often a con, but that fat and ugly women might find it their best chance. A staggeringly arrogant line even from you,

I was also shocked by what happened in Cologne, but let's be honest the outrage on here was because it provided ammunition for the anti=migrant types on here. Whatever the circumstances the mayor's advice was sensible and does not mean ther was no other action taken . By the way, ten momths later have you heard of any more such attacks? I have to ask because of course all the media I use would have shielded me from such information.
I've never said anything like that in my life Hillman.
if I have the opportunity I will find it. I remember what a contemptible remark it was, especially from someone who reckons he knows better.
How dare you accuse me of taking rape lightly. Look at how it has been treated on here by you and others. See if you can be honest. It is only of interest here because it was migrants doing it; of course, they are animals, whereas when rape occurs at home it's usually a misjudgment by a "lad" or some desperate woman looking for compensation.

Could you post the quote please - but you won't be able to because you made it up .
I think what I probably said was that we must be cautious of all allegations including rape, and that we must investigate them thoroughly before dragging people through the courts and risking miscarriages of justice.
Specifically I seem to recall , I was trying to explain to you that the footballer - Ched Evans or someone - not only had grounds to appeal but that there was an avenue for him to do so. Well, of course, the fact that this was my profession for decades in two different capacities didn't stop you correcting me on the law, and you insisted that his conviction had passed the last opportunity for appeal. ( Presumably you'd watched some twenty three year old Bbc reporter explaining it all in terms apparently aimed at eight year olds ).
Typically, you parroted what you'd heard with total confidence that a three minute tv report had made you a QC and typically you were quite wrong .
The interesting thing though , is that you've transformed this in your mind into an entirely fictitious dialogue and invented comments which I certainly never made .
It's also interesting that you've subconsciously absorbed the spin technique of your masters by printing a total lie about someone on the theory that more people will read the original lie than will read the debunking of it.
It's not a surprise the migrants presence in Germany is causing crime both by them and against them. Merkel has been brave in what she has done and she may pay for it with her career. Can anyone else tell me:
1. How would you have stopped them coming?
2. How long do you think the mediterranean points of first entry could have looked after them?
3. Are you proud we turned our backs on them?

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:1. Roy suggested there were more examples of gang rape after Cologne. There weren't.

I beg to differ.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/ ... 45e65e141d
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

1. By enforcing the laws which apply to every other group trying to illegally enter countries.
2. Don't care. Their fault if they let them in.
3. Cobblers ! There are and have historically been refugees from other foreign wars and we've never been accused of turning our backs on them if we didn't invite them all to Britain.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:1. Roy suggested there were more examples of gang rape after Cologne. There weren't.

I beg to differ.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/ ... 45e65e141d
So do I , and so does everyone else unless they're living in a BBC fantasy world.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote: . Merkel has been brave in what she has done and she may pay for it with her career.
No she hasn't, she has demonstrated gross stupidity, with no thought whatsoever for the people of her country. Bravery doesn't come into it, dreadful misjudgement does.

She deserves to pay for it with the loss of her career. She should also be charged with endangering the lives of the German population.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Hillman avenger

Which only goes to show what a task Merkel has.

This has fuck all to do with ISIS, the EU, Brexit or any of the rest of it. Deal with it as it is.

People are abandoning their lives, putting themselves in the hands of ruthless gangs and (if they are lucky) ending up on the shores of countries barely able to look after their own people. Those countries are already pouring resources into dealing with that, and when they turn to their far richer neighbours for help, by and large they are blanked.

"I don't care" ...shame on you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well I'm not ashamed I'm afraid.
How many of these people, who are largely neither Syrian nor refugees incidentally, have been taken in by Saudi Arabia and the neighbouring gulf states who supply and arm the Isis fighters in co operation with Western Intelligence ?
None at all, have they ?
How bloody daft have you got to be to believe that the UK or Germany are credible destinations from a war in Syria unless they're being sponsored to make the journey and their paths through borders smoothed ?
How bloody daft have you got to be to miss the obvious fact that they've deliberately caused the problem ?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:Which only goes to show what a task Merkel has.

This has fuck all to do with ISIS, the EU, Brexit or any of the rest of it. Deal with it as it is.

People are abandoning their lives, putting themselves in the hands of ruthless gangs and (if they are lucky) ending up on the shores of countries barely able to look after their own people. Those countries are already pouring resources into dealing with that, and when they turn to their far richer neighbours for help, by and large they are blanked.

"I don't care" ...shame on you
Are you still standing by your frankly ludicrous claim that there have been no further instances of gang rapes (and other assorted enrichments) perpetrated by migrants horatio?
Come on, - prove that you're not really a wind up merchant.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote: . Merkel has been brave in what she has done and she may pay for it with her career.
No she hasn't, she has demonstrated gross stupidity, with no thought whatsoever for the people of her country. Bravery doesn't come into it, dreadful misjudgement does.

She deserves to pay for it with the loss of her career. She should also be charged with endangering the lives of the German population.
She should pay for 'it' with her liberty if there were any justice.
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roy Twing wrote: Come on, - prove that you're not really a wind up merchant.
He most certainly is not. The views and opinions he expresses on here are genuine, sad as that may be.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well, I don't know Sam . Hillman is an enigma isn't he ? On the face of it he's just a thick nutter with a nasty streak, but I've wondered myself at various times whether he's an ai robot , a paid chat room shill or doing a huge wind up .
I suspected it was Steve Coogan at one time, because he does that sort of thing, but quickly eliminated that because he can't do humour very well. The apparent inability to understand humour , irony or sarcasm takes us back to the robot theory , but I've tested that and I think he can do random responses probably not within the scope of AI - also, he sometimes remembers lies he's told previously, which again goes against the robot theory .
That leaves us with the paid shill theory , but he's not good enough at it for that.
My conclusion is 10% he's a comic genius with a strange personal sense of humour which he gratifies here, or 90% the original idea of just a thick nutter with a nasty streak.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

The internet is crawling with shills promoting the current topsy turvy orthodoxy
paid or ideological we have our share
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

This thread is typical of horatio's M.O. - he argues black is white until backed into a corner where the only further response is to accept he is wrong, - so he 'walks' away, - and gets away with it, it seems.
I would repeat that such action (or inaction) can only be the work of a wind-up merchant, or as others suggest, - a shill (if the latter though, I'm not sure who would employ him - I continue to believe that the long-laid off rotary club was a shill, and he certainly knew how to disrupt threads).
E & OE

paolo

Post by paolo »

Merkel must be shot for treason

Utter destructive pig

Had no right to irreversibly fuck Europe

She did

The Swedish gang rapes are better than the German ones

Imagine if they had to spend money on telling single young Muslim fellows not to molest birds

You cudnee mek it oop
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

2.Have a good look at what you posted. They are at least as much about violence by far-right groups against migrants as they are about migrants.
Read the quote about people watching a migrant asylum being burnt down.
Just read an updated report of migrant sex attacks across europe (here, if anyone's interested: http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/742 ... el-Cologne ) and it occurs to me that hillman has, in his usual MO, chosen to ignore his earlier, frankly dishonest statement (highlighted above).

Just thought I'd mention it in order to give a bit of context to his holier than thou flounce on the other thread, particularly as some seem to think he may have a point. He doesn't.
E & OE

Hillman avenger

You know perfectly well what we were discussing.
It was whether or not the Cologne incident had sparked a wave of other such incidents across that city or Germany.
There are many more foreign nationals in Germany than simply migrants. There are very large groups of Turks, for example, invited into Germany over the last 20 years to meet labour needs. They even predate Merkel.
The article , characteristically, lumps them together.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

paolo wrote:Merkel must be shot for treason

Utter destructive pig

She did

Imagine if they had to spend money on telling single young Muslim fellows not to molest birds

You cudnee mek it oop
You're an absolute fruitcake.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Utter destructive pig

She did

You cudnee mek it oop

So far beyond the pale it beggars belief.
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Ralph wrote:

Utter destructive pig

She did

You cudnee mek it oop
No, Merkel is the fruitcake, along with everyone that thinks what she did was perfectly acceptable, and is deluded enough to think that her actions hasn't put a serious risk on Europeans. The complacency about what is going on and what will go on is blinding, although that attitude is what to be expected from certain quarters. The train is on the turntable though.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Zambo wrote:
Ralph wrote:

Utter destructive pig

She did

You cudnee mek it oop
No, Merkel is the fruitcake, along with everyone that thinks what she did was perfectly acceptable, and is deluded enough to think that her actions hasn't put a serious risk on Europeans. The complacency about what is going on and what will go on is blinding, although that attitude is what to be expected from certain quarters. The train is on the turntable though.
Calling for people to be shot is a definite sign you've got a few bolts missing however you try & justify it.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

It takes a certain type, the type I mentioned in my previous post, to take something like that serious.

The number of people who are getting tired of politicians heaping this shit on them is growing and growing fast.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

The "Merkel must be shot for treason" is just a joke.
Why are you lot not commenting on Paolo's other comment's. :-k
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roddy wrote:The "Merkel must be shot for treason" is just a joke.
Why are you lot not commenting on Paolo's other comment's. :-k
I've noticed that quite a bit just lately, and accute embarrassment that they have supported this crap for so long, and now realise what a fuck up it eventually causes, may well be the answer.