Post by birdie »

paolo wrote:
al growler wrote:
paolo wrote:
paolo wrote:
the name of the bakery was taken from the bible

promiscous people who place penises in male arses targeted the bakery

it was deliberate
The well-known beliefs of the McArthurs in the area must lead to questions about why the Queerspace activist who ordered ethe cake chose the bakery in the first place.

Religion is very important to the family. The bakery takes its name, Asher, from one of Jacob’s 12 sons who feature in the Book of Genesis.

What frightfully homophobic and ignorant posts these two are. Assuming that people are promiscuous merely because of their sexual orientation. How shameful.

gay men, by their very nature, are more promiscuous thatn any other group

even the most ardent gayer would not deny that

if yer a gaylord, bum, be bummed etc, but don't mince, don't cause issues, stay away from kids and get on with yer life

same as that christian b and b....they were targetted, gayers know they are religious and don't want to have two blokes going at it, let them have that choice and go elsewhere[/quote]

Those two sentences are a direct copy and paste taken fromthe Mail, perhaps Growler should have made that clear.
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

al growler

Re: Gay marriage cake - Christian bakery facing court threat

Post by al growler »

andyrich666 wrote:Its not draconian, (assuming your gay, apoligies if not) but it absolutely disgusts me to even comprehend what you guys get up to in private, I am only 36, how can it be draconian ??? I was bought up on values that I do not wish to change.

I know some gay people and one of them is so camp and the spitting image of that fairy Louie Spence, he looks and acts just like him but I get on with him, I have not made my views clear to him as he looks like someone who might not be able to deal with my stance, but if you look at his boyf, a big pale fat ugly bald fella I really can not comprehend the desire for him, especially when surrounded by hot chicks.
What has how old you are got to do with having draconian views? Your post reeks of prejudice and homophobia. Because of your ignorance and prejudice, you automatically assume that anyone who is horrified by your opinion is gay, and you got that one wrong as well, I'm not. Looks like you are also a coward as well if you haven't got the guts to tell someone who you know and is gay what you think about him.

Your last sentence in remarkably dumb and naïve. Whether you are gay or hetro people are attracted to others by other things than appearance. You'll be telling me next that no hetro men go out with big, pale fat ugly women.
It's a dull man who can only spell a word one way

andyrich666

Post by andyrich666 »

What has how old you are got to do with having draconian views?
Because I was not born in the 7th century

Me not a homeaphobe, I agree with this post

http://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 15#p713231

No ignorance, how is it ignorance.........
you automatically assume that anyone who is horrified by your opinion is gay
No only you, which I assumed wrong.......but prejudice yes, plenty of it, Im not a coward id tell him but I don't think he would like it, I already made a couple of snide comments which has caused some friction. I could go the whole hog but I do not need too, he is happy,

It makes me just as sick if not more seeing big pale fat ugly women with blokes, they should be burned alive - both

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Should i deliberately go to a bakery onthe Falls Road and ask for a cake that says, 'Fuck the pope. He covers up for paedophiles' which is a sentiment i would tend to agree with?
Yeah, i maybe i should.
Will i be told to leave/stop/go somewhere else?
Probably.
Will i deserve it?
Undoubtedly.

Should i go to an avowedly Christian owned bakery and ask for a cake that says "I Support Gay Marriage" which is a sentiment i tend to agree with?
Yeah maybe i should.
Will i be told to leave/stop/go elsewhere?
Probably.
Will i deserve it?
Definitely.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Reg

Post by Reg »

birdie wrote:

Well I would.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

birdie

Post by birdie »

Reg wrote:
birdie wrote:

Well I would.
'

I didn't write that, I was replying to a post by paolo, about 5 posts back, I tried to highlight what I was replying to in red, it was to a post by Growler,I pointed out that it was a cut and past job form the Mail, which Growler should have pointed out.

subsub

Post by subsub »

birdie wrote:gay men, by their very nature, are more promiscuous thatn any other group
Really? Done your research, then?
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

paolo

Post by paolo »

Basualdo wrote:Should i deliberately go to a bakery onthe Falls Road and ask for a cake that says, 'Fuck the pope. He covers up for paedophiles' which is a sentiment i would tend to agree with?
Yeah, i maybe i should.
Will i be told to leave/stop/go somewhere else?
Probably.
Will i deserve it?
Undoubtedly.

Should i go to an avowedly Christian owned bakery and ask for a cake that says "I Support Gay Marriage" which is a sentiment i tend to agree with?
Yeah maybe i should.
Will i be told to leave/stop/go elsewhere?
Probably.
Will i deserve it?
Definitely.
precisely

and what's all this homophobia business?

It seems that any perceived negative opinion about gays is homophobic.

I support the right of gays to fornicate.

What I don't want is to be fearful of going into public shitters, or warning my son, don't go in thee for a piss.

I don't want 'gayness' thrust upon me in the work place, the daft voices, the funny walks....be gay, accept it, and don't make being gay the focal point of everything you do

I am repulsed by the act, especially two men kissing, am I no longer allowed to be repulsed by that? Or will someone tell me I am a latent homo?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:Try just about any topic...he's the same.
BTW there's going to be an armed revolution in the US because "Obama" (no) " banned smoking".
The snide comments, the towing of the mainstream media line, the looney left tendencies

you're a real danger to the UK

Obama, despite not being legally entitled to be president of america and beinga smoker, has sneaked in lots of naughty things under the radar and in plain sight.

I wonder about FEMA camps, the coffins, and the bullets....I wonder what they're for

I wonder when QE4 will kick in? I wonder how many trillions of dollars obama, with the Fed, has printed?

Hillman, tune in to CNN or the BBC, but never, for any reason, expose yourself to anything other that what has been designed for you to see or hear.
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:What I don't want is to be fearful of going into public shitters, or warning my son, don't go in thee for a piss.

I don't want 'gayness' thrust upon me in the work place, the daft voices, the funny walks....be gay, accept it, and don't make being gay the focal point of everything you do
:lol:

Fucking hell, you've REALLY got issues, haven't you...

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:Obama, despite not being legally entitled to be president of america
Why not?

birdie

Post by birdie »

subsub wrote:
birdie wrote:gay men, by their very nature, are more promiscuous thatn any other group
Really? Done your research, then?
I DIDNT WRITE THAT! IT WAS SOMONE ELSE PLEASE GO BACK AND HAVE ANOTHER READ.

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:What I don't want is to be fearful of going into public shitters, or warning my son, don't go in thee for a piss.

You'd let your pre-teen son go into a public bogs unaccompanied, would you?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:

You'd let your pre-teen son go into a public bogs unaccompanied, would you?
Yes. Provided it wasn't in a rough area after dark.

paolo

Post by paolo »

I must have been unlucky everytime i've been caught short near a public bog...homosexuals, homosexual activity, gay vandalism, holes drilled in cubicles, used johnnies from the more health conscious

the pro gay agenda has taken over
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

birdie

Post by birdie »

paolo wrote:I must have been unlucky everytime i've been caught short near a public bog...homosexuals, homosexual activity, gay vandalism, holes drilled in cubicles, used johnnies from the more health conscious

Where the heck do you find a public bog? Nowhere in Barnet, I assure you.

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:I must have been unlucky everytime i've been caught short near a public bog...homosexuals, homosexual activity, gay vandalism, holes drilled in cubicles, used johnnies from the more health conscious

You write for the Daily Mail and I claim my five pounds

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Stop looking at those dodgy cottaging websites then.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

paolo wrote:
BTW there's going to be an armed revolution in the US because "Obama" (no) " banned smoking".
The snide comments, the towing of the mainstream media line, the looney left tendencies

The snide comments are, I am afraid, irresistible but compared to the endless moronic prejudice that spews from you seem to me to be a minor failing. By the way it's "toeing"...but not the point. if your deranged view of the world results from you using non-"mainstream" ( ie resourced, experienced, monitored) media, I know which I prefer. "Looney left"- don't you want to mention sandals and not being clean while you're at at it? You are a mug for every crackpot and bigot.

You should be safe enough in Canada then. As for a danger to the UK, I and it will take its chances

Obama, despite not being legally entitled to be president of america and beinga smoker, has sneaked in lots of naughty things under the radar and in plain sight.

How truly pathetic to be still trailing that bollocks after six years. Believe me, there's easily enough resource behind the opposition to have stopped him even before election if there was anything other than yet another crackpot campaign behind that. BTW, how do you "sneak in" stuff "under the radar" but "in plain sight"? Buy yourself a decent book on the US Constitution. The main thing he has done is to deliver something he promised seen years ago against the massive opposition of the vested interests.

I wonder about FEMA camps, the coffins, and the bullets....I wonder what they're for

WTF are you on about?

I wonder when QE4 will kick in? I wonder how many trillions of dollars obama, with the Fed, has printed?

1. it doesn't work like that; 2. They just stopped. 3. So what?

Hillman, tune in to CNN or the BBC, but never, for any reason, expose yourself to anything other that what has been designed for you to see or hear.

I expose myself to plenty of alternative sources. That's how I know how good the BBC is. Only a few weeks ago had a good dose of Fox. God help anyone who takes them seriously. And where do you get your information; Stormfront? Militia Bugle? Frontiersman Times?[/b
]
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Hillman avenger wrote:
paolo wrote:

The snide comments are, I am afraid, irresistible but compared to the endless moronic prejudice that spews from you seem to me to be a minor failing. By the way it's "toeing"...but not the point. if your deranged view of the world results from you using non-"mainstream" ( ie resourced, experienced, monitored) media, I know which I prefer. "Looney left"- don't you want to mention sandals and not being clean while you're at at it? You are a mug for every crackpot and bigot.

You should be safe enough in Canada then. As for a danger to the UK, I and it will take its chances

How truly pathetic to be still trailing that bollocks after six years. Believe me, there's easily enough resource behind the opposition to have stopped him even before election if there was anything other than yet another crackpot campaign behind that. BTW, how do you "sneak in" stuff "under the radar" but "in plain sight"? Buy yourself a decent book on the US Constitution. The main thing he has done is to deliver something he promised seven years ago against the massive opposition of the vested interests.

WTF are you on about?

1. it doesn't work like that; 2. They just stopped. 3. So what?

I expose myself to plenty of alternative sources. That's how I know how good the BBC is. Only a few weeks ago had a good dose of Fox. God help anyone who takes them seriously. And where do you get your information; Stormfront? Militia Bugle? Frontiersman Times?[/b]
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

paolo

Post by paolo »

good work, Hillman
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

paolo

Post by paolo »

birdie wrote:

Where the heck do you find a public bog? Nowhere in Barnet, I assure you.
Many public bogs shut down....because of complaints
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

caveman

Post by caveman »

Can you provide details of where you got that information from?

paolo

Post by paolo »

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... -1-2184846

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/ne ... al_conduct____/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/engl ... 646675.stm

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-linc ... e-28614006

If you use a search engine, google, for example, and type in the appropriate search information, you will get many examples of public bogs being abused by gayers.
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

paolo

Post by paolo »

seems to bea gay male thing, birds bogs are not affected by lezzas, it seems
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed