truth or myth

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

truth or myth

Post by paolo »

Oil is created by trees, dinosaurs and plankton sinking into the ground....then sinking even deeper into the ground....and having high pressure exerted
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

AlcoholBrazil

Re: truth or myth

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Does human remains contribute to the creation of "new oil" a few million years down the line.
Or is it unique to dinosaur DNA. Is Oil only created from a certain depth below the earth, a chemical reaction
caused by the earth's core.
We should be creating free energy from matter, not creating wealth for the World's 1% and working ourselves to
an early grave.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Now free energy is definitely something I think might have some wheels to it.

We live on a planet which is magnetic and spins. The two things needed for generating electricity. Plus 97% of the matter in the universe they don't understand, same as gravity. Yet they tell us for definite it can't be done quoting laws of thermodynamics where you can't get more energy out than is put in, totally ignoring the the amount of energy involved in making us hurtle through space at 25,000 miles an hour.

Maybe it can't with the devices and cranks they showcase demonstrating they have done it, but in planetary terms and extracting it from unknown matter...???

Plus nuclear is close to free given its yield compared to truck fulls of coal delivering it to existing plants.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

m4rkb wrote:Now free energy is definitely something I think might have some wheels to it.

We live on a planet which is magnetic and spins. The two things needed for generating electricity. Plus 97% of the matter in the universe they don't understand, same as gravity. Yet they tell us for definite it can't be done quoting laws of thermodynamics where you can't get more energy out than is put in, totally ignoring the the amount of energy involved in making us hurtle through space at 25,000 miles an hour.

Maybe it can't with the devices and cranks they showcase demonstrating they have done it, but in planetary terms and extracting it from unknown matter...???

Plus nuclear is close to free given its yield compared to truck fulls of coal delivering it to existing plants.
Anyone putting forward serious workable ideas for Free energy Disappears or dies pretty soon after
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

westbrommer

Post by westbrommer »

This is why I expect to hear about Elon Musk's death very soon.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

westbrommer wrote:This is why I expect to hear about Elon Musk's death very soon.

Just googled him as I've never heard of him.

He's a dead man walking. :D

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

m4 colin wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Now free energy is definitely something I think might have some wheels to it.

Anyone putting forward serious workable ideas for Free energy Disappears or dies pretty soon after
Seen some great home made ideas for heating the house with a fan,some ducting and an exhaust silencer shoved inside a stove burner. Smokeless zones should see it off though.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Anyone ever seen a stopped atom ? Of course not, them electrons been whizzing round the nucleus since the big bang
(if you believe that one) about 14 billion years
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

paolo

Post by paolo »

Abiogenic sources of oil have been found, but never in commercially profitable amounts. The controversy isn't over whether naturally forming oil reserves exist, said Larry Nation of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists. It's over how much they contribute to Earth's overall reserves and how much time and effort geologists should devote to seeking them out.
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed