Currently eating...

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: What are you eating right now?

Post by Carlos J »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
Carlos J wrote:Stop being cunts to each other please? It ain't hard as you know and it ain't going to happen outside this section. And it ain't going to happen in all threads in this section as noted before.
What about everyone else?

Hillman/Roy/Tick/Royals/Paolo etc etc etc etc

I dont see you warning people who call Hillman an old spastic and a deperate old wanker, for example.

Your points are duly noted, but in this case,Consistency is all that is asked my dear Wibblington.

Ta
Peace out
xx
I've said before Mooncat, just because you do not see it, there are comunications via PM to people as well. And I've oft mentioned in D&D about attacking the post, not the poster, and people have been told and people have been warned about their behaviour. Paolo has been told and he knows, Your calling paolo for calling others a spastic, when you are often a favourite of 'mongs' is noted, again. :? though he has no need for it and and regardless of section. He could at least try a defence of modern terminology overtaking him. As 'spastic' and even the 'Spastics Society' charity, now Scope were relavtively recently known. 'Mong/s' though has never been cool as per.

I was only interjecting here to try to stop what has happened before and more threads get infected by continued tedium. Your fellow banterer says cool:
The End wrote:
Carlos J wrote:Stop being cunts to each other please? It ain't hard as you know and it ain't going to happen outside this section. And it ain't going to happen in all threads in this section as noted before.
Carlos, it was genuinely lighthearted. If a bit of ribbing is not allowed, there's no point.
What's lighthearted ribbing on one thread, then goes to other threads and is quite tiresome for the readers even if you call it socalled banter. Which, it is not really. It is continual digs which build up, move across threads in pandemonium and then move outside. So we try to cut the cord early now.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sid Pervcat wrote:Anyway, I am now eating Seabrooks Canadian Ham Crisps......which are fucking Smoky Bacon in a different packet.Cunts.
Seabrooks Mexican Chillii and Indian Tandoori were crisps of the Gods. Not made now I think. :( As per, one of my dearest Pakistani girls was from Allerton, Bradford, by the Seabrooks factory. Only one time visited her home when parents out. Was instructed to ask for the Seabrooks factory on the bus. She was waiting in shalwar kameez and folowed like a stalker back to her house. :P The smell of the factory was glorious. Was altogether quite an odd experience.

The End

Post by The End »

Carlos J wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:Anyway, I am now eating Seabrooks Canadian Ham Crisps......which are fucking Smoky Bacon in a different packet.Cunts.
Seabrooks Mexican Chillii and Indian Tandoori were crisps of the Gods. Not made now I think. :( As per, one of my dearest Pakistani girls was from Allerton, Bradford, by the Seabrooks factory. Only one time visited her home when parents out. Was instructed to ask for the Seabrooks factory on the bus. She was waiting in shalwar kameez and folowed like a stalker back to her house. :P The smell of the factory was glorious. Was altogether quite an odd experience.
My sister bought a car from a dealership next door to the Seabrooks factory. I was with her at the time. I concur with the smell.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

:smt023 Had a look on the Seabrooks website and its range is poorer than. Only Beefy, not Both and Canadian ham :( besides the usual suspects. Grim.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Carlos J wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:
What about everyone else?

Hillman/Roy/Tick/Royals/Paolo etc etc etc etc

I dont see you warning people who call Hillman an old spastic and a deperate old wanker, for example.

Your points are duly noted, but in this case,Consistency is all that is asked my dear Wibblington.

Ta
Peace out
xx
I've said before Mooncat, just because you do not see it, there are comunications via PM to people as well. And I've oft mentioned in D&D about attacking the post, not the poster, and people have been told and people have been warned about their behaviour. Paolo has been told and he knows, Your calling paolo for calling others a spastic, when you are often a favourite of 'mongs' is noted, again. :? though he has no need for it and and regardless of section. He could at least try a defence of modern terminology overtaking him. As 'spastic' and even the 'Spastics Society' charity, now Scope were relavtively recently known. 'Mong/s' though has never been cool as per.

I was only interjecting here to try to stop what has happened before and more threads get infected by continued tedium. Your fellow banterer says cool:
The End wrote:
Carlos, it was genuinely lighthearted. If a bit of ribbing is not allowed, there's no point.
What's lighthearted ribbing on one thread, then goes to other threads and is quite tiresome for the readers even if you call it socalled banter. Which, it is not really. It is continual digs which build up, move across threads in pandemonium and then move outside. So we try to cut the cord early now.
I'm not arsed about the word spastic.I use it myself.
The point made was more referring to you telling people to chill or not as per whatever is your mood du jour.
In this case the exchange between me and End was neither abusive,inflammatory or insulting.
You perhaps should wait and see what transpires before ejaculating too quickly like a dwarf up a French whore.

Nuff said on the matter.
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Not arsed about the word 'spastic', but bothered enough to reference it in your post, Mooncat. :? But hey.
Sid Pervcat wrote:I dont see you warning people who call Hillman an old spastic and a deperate old wanker, for example.
We have been through this many times on PM. Sometimes I ask people to chill, sometimes they get a PM to chill, sometimes they get a warning PM. It is not my mood du jour, it is more when I am on here. If I am and something is happening I will try to stop it.

Still we have PMs to people which are not seen, one of your and Sadact's big gripes and accusations of nothing happening when saying 'Not me Guv, it was him wot done it'. :roll: And still you go on about it. Things happen, you might not know about them, but they do.

The exchange between you and End started on the 'Bad AIDS Pullouts' thread yesterday and was continuing in this thread today, so yes it is my business as I've told you both to stop shitting up other threads with your tiresome bickering. If you were both capable of not replying to each other, no problems, but as you both aren't and have history then it is a problem.

Simple enough, and probably an ok until it happens again, see the pattern here? As per, you're both grown men, act like it and there will be no bother.

It ain't hard.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

You really are desperate.
As I stated, nuff said on the matter.
Leave it alone and move on.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

I'm desperate. :smt044 Fucking pot and kettle or what. I'd like nothing better than to chill and not even bother. Sadly some types make that impossible.

But yeah. Nuff said. Till your your next petty gripe. :roll: :arrow:

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Calm down Wibbz.
You seem angry.

I expect being such an important fucker takes it out of you.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

I'll admit to not being an important fucker. I'll not admit to being angry. I'm highly chilled especially as no heating till November. It's the internet. Ol' Pet calls it right. Why the fuck get angry at words on a screen? :smt102

You stay chilled as well, Mooncat.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

I said leave it alone about four posts ago and you're still going on.
And you're chilled :P

Course you are.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Some peanuts with what seems a very strong pint of IPA.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Reg

Post by Reg »

Zambo wrote:Some peanurs with what seems a very strong pint of IPA.
Sounds like what Mike Parry asked for in that pub. :)
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Sorry I feel half way to pissed up alley. And its only 4pm

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

10oz flat iron, sweet potato fries, tomato and mozzarella salad, chocolate brownie pecan with ice cream. Washed down with Samuel Adams Rebel IPA.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Ginger,beetroot,spinach,parsley,kale,raw eggs,banana,goji berries,cashew nuts and diluted orange juice all put in a nutribullit and 4 rich tea with a mug of green tea.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Roddy wrote:Glue, heroin, glass, benylin, horse tranquillisers, night nurse, methadone, golden syrup and rat faeces all put in a giant syringe and 4 rich tea with a mug of cold tea.
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

caveman

Post by caveman »

Homemade steak pie. With boiled spuds, peas and carrots

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Currently eating...

Post by Carlos J »

Merged into old thread.

Fug1

Re: Currently eating...

Post by Fug1 »

Smoked Shortback beef ribs, with hot(ish) sauce.