Does almost everything piss you off?

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
carcinogen

Does almost everything piss you off?

Post by carcinogen »

I'm 41. Educated and of sound mind. But almost everything I read or see pisses me off these days.. Is it ME? My age? I'm typing this with BBC's obligatory (due to licence fee regulations) Countryfile in the background and I feel an unnatural urge to slam a screwdriver into Helen Skelton's skull. Surely that is not 'normal'.

I await 'Stricly Come Dancing' with 'Sting'. Surely I have grounds to build a bomb and plant it in my local shopping centre to put the proles out of their misery? This isn't living is it. Be honest.

Oh and I've fucked plenty of whores sideways with their fucked up friends. This isn't some craving. This is real. 'Sting' on Strictly? Come on. Fuck OFF.
:rolleyes:
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The End

Re: Does almost everything piss you off?

Post by The End »

carcinogen wrote:I'm 41. Educated and of sound mind. But almost everything I read or see pisses me off these days.. Is it ME? My age? I'm typing this with BBC's obligatory (due to licence fee regulations) Countryfile in the background and I feel an unnatural urge to slam a screwdriver into Helen Skelton's skull. Surely that is not 'normal'.

I await 'Stricly Come Dancing' with 'Sting'. Surely I have grounds to build a bomb and plant it in my local shopping centre to put the proles out of their misery? This isn't living is it. Be honest.

Oh and I've fucked plenty of whores sideways with their fucked up friends. This isn't some craving. This is real. 'Sting' on Strictly? Come on. Fuck OFF.
Genuinely stopped reading at that point.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

tbf, Tess looks good. Even with her 'Mick McCarthy' mouth.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I like fields of gold and desert rose. In england people always try and put down talented people.
MJInnocent

finchman

Post by finchman »

Helen Skelton needs that strategically placed scarf shoving up her petite arse,that cunt looking for wild cats needs his balls chopping off,and that clown pretending to be a farmer with the sheep dog should be sacked immediately.

Countryfile is shit.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Reg

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote:I'm 41. Educated and of sound mind. :
Sorry, carc-o but you lost me at this point.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

carcinogen wrote:I'm
Sorry My Carc but you lost me at this point
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Horse shit.
The most abused and banned poster in Talkforum history.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Welcome to middle-age ,Carc.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

carcinogen wrote:I'm 41. Educated and of sound mind. But almost everything I read or see pisses me off these days.. Is it ME? My age? I'm typing this with BBC's obligatory (due to licence fee regulations) Countryfile in the background and I feel an unnatural urge to slam a screwdriver into Helen Skelton's skull. Surely that is not 'normal'.

Attention seeking makes you pissed off.

Hth
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu