Vitamin's and supplements.

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Roddy

Vitamin's and supplements.

Post by Roddy »

Every morning i have 2 big glasses of water with 2 tablespoon's of organic cider vinegar (yuck)then 2 tablespoon's of cod liver oil(boak),vitamin D tablets ,milk thistle tablet and silica tablet all washed down with green tea.

Look after your innards people !!
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Fug1

Re: Vitamin's and supplements.

Post by Fug1 »

That sounds expensive Roddy.

Obviously does something positive else you wouldn't do it, how much more determined is your stride post pill pop?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Semen directly ingested from a massive black cock is a good cleanser too. You should try it, if you already haven't.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Fug1 wrote:That sounds expensive Roddy.

Obviously does something positive else you wouldn't do it, how much more determined is your stride post pill pop?
Cut out the booze and stuff and only have one meal a day makes it not that expensive and i have a Holland and Barrett club card now!! :oops:
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Believer in a balanced diet, fresh air and exercise is all you need to maintain a healthy life. Your body's immune system is topped up without the need for supplements and extra minerals. Alot of extra stuff is siphoned off anyway.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Zambo i have stopped drinking about 2 months ago and most of the stuff is to help my liver and kidneys.
Milk thistle has glutathione which has antioxidant for liver detoxification and aIso has flavonoid silymarin, which has liver protection and antioxidant, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory. :)

I was in hospital about 3 or 4 years for 5 days because part of my intestines went in spasm and for 2 hours and nothing could past it like drinking tea and you can die from it if the spasm lasts for 24 hours. :shock:
After the spasm went away they done a scan and said my liver was not functioning properly and my white blood cells where low.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Roddy wrote:Every morning i have 2 big glasses of water with 2 tablespoon's of organic cider vinegar (yuck)then 2 tablespoon's of cod liver oil(boak),vitamin D tablets ,milk thistle tablet and silica tablet all washed down with green tea.
No you don't
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
Roddy wrote:Every morning i have 2 big glasses of water with 2 tablespoon's of organic cider vinegar (yuck)then 2 tablespoon's of cod liver oil(boak),vitamin D tablets ,milk thistle tablet and silica tablet all washed down with green tea.
No you don't

:roll:

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roddy wrote:Zambo i have stopped drinking about 2 months ago and most of the stuff is to help my liver and kidneys.
Milk thistle has glutathione which has antioxidant for liver detoxification and aIso has flavonoid silymarin, which has liver protection and antioxidant, anti-viral, and anti-inflammatory. :)

I was in hospital about 3 or 4 years for 5 days because part of my intestines went in spasm and for 2 hours and nothing could past it like drinking tea and you can die from it if the spasm lasts for 24 hours. :shock:
After the spasm went away they done a scan and said my liver was not functioning properly and my white blood cells where low.
That's totally different then Roddy, I was speaking from a good health point of view. There are times when you need something on top of normal diet to get you back on track so hope it all goes well.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

So basically you've been told to stop bevvying or you'll turn yellow and do a George Best
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

No longer the Bridesmaid

And are now a tedious born again health preacher

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

carcinogen wrote:Semen directly ingested from a massive black cock is a good cleanser too. You should try it, if you already haven't.
I'll have to ask the wife if it works.
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Vitimins and supplements are great for expensive urine but not a lot else..

Although I guess if you're not eating a balanced diet they won't do much harm unlike some of the "natural remedies" people tend to believe in whilst not actually treating themselves with stuff that actually works.
Brilliantly Honest

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

1/3 teaspoon of magnesium and Omega 3 every day.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Never really bought into supplements since the late 1990s when I took Calcium, Condroitin and magnesium tablets. Didn't really notice any difference except seeing my bank balance go down an down. You get almost every extract from everyday food, nuts, fruit and veg.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

No longer the Bridesmaid

did you get longer, stronger and more virile MY LAWNZ

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Multivitamins, omega 3 and milkthistle are my go to supplements when I have been overdoing it.

Not sure of the benefits, but physiologically they make me more conscious in eating fruit and veg, drinking more water and slowing down

No longer the Bridesmaid

Then getting the fuck back on it I hope Henners, twenty tunnocks caramel and a litre of captain morgan

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Of course mate. You can't keep a good man down for long

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

kancutlawns wrote:Never really bought into supplements since the late 1990s when I took Calcium, Condroitin and magnesium tablets. Didn't really notice any difference except seeing my bank balance go down an down. You get almost every extract from everyday food, nuts, fruit and veg.
I know what you mean, Lawnso.

The Omega 3 tablets are mainly for lack of sunshine - I'd have liked to see winter, but basically all year round at times- and the magnesium for relaxing and sleeping.

Haven't noticed a huge difference, but definitely feel happier and settled. Diet is pretty decent too though - so it could well be a placebo.

Not that expensive though.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I agree with you kev about certain vitamins that you can only really get from tablets like Vitamin D. My wife's got chronic Vitamin D deficiency and needs to take tablets indefinitely.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Look after your innards people !!
Try the cider vinegar in Ice cold carbonated water its really rather nice and not that different from the taste of a cheap lager Turmeric Everyone should be on this
https://authoritynutrition.com/top-10-e ... -turmeric/
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it