Girlfriend Regrets

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Re: Girlfriend Regrets

Post by Steve Hunt »

Fug1 wrote:Was a total tart until I met her indoors, would fuck anything with a pulse and a grumble n grunt.

Did manage to pull a few stunners, but 80% of them were a bit ropey.

In summary; no regrets.
You are a lucky man, Fug
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Fug1 wrote:Was a total tart until I met her indoors, would fuck anything with a pulse and a grumble n grunt.

Did manage to pull a few stunners, but 80% of them were a bit ropey.

In summary; no regrets.
You are a lucky man, Fug
I know mate, she's good as gold my Mrs. Has to be to put up with a whinging old halfwit like me.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Zambo wrote:Still think about my very first real girlfriend, and regret dumping her for the most gorgeous girl in the school.

.............who no doubt subsequently treated you like shit
I can remember the first date with her now. We were going to a party, and I met her off the bus. She turned up half an hour late, and of course I pointed this out. He curt reply was, I don't rush for anybody Not a brilliant start. :mrgreen:

It was the year I left school, in fact I had already left when I went on a school trip to the Lake District for a week. I copped off with a bird, and my old girlfriend was there and she took great delight in telling the babe of the school what I'd been up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iABFZGzEjY
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Zambo wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Zambo wrote:Still think about my very first real girlfriend, and regret dumping her for the most gorgeous girl in the school.

.............who no doubt subsequently treated you like shit
I can remember the first date with her now. We were going to a party, and I met her off the bus. She turned up half an hour late, and of course I pointed this out. He curt reply was, I don't rush for anybody Not a brilliant start. :mrgreen:

It was the year I left school, in fact I had already left when I went on a school trip to the Lake District for a week. I copped off with a bird, and my old girlfriend was there and she took great delight in telling the babe of the school what I'd been up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iABFZGzEjY
Met her indoors at Birmingham City v WBA at St Andrews 1991/2 Albion won 3-0.

Got back into Brum town centre after the game, saw her miserable face sitting on a bench waiting for a boozar to open called Bar Nevada, next to San Carlos.

Asked her if she was ok, she said she was pissed off because her team lost, asked her who she supported (BCFC), I laughed at her for a bit, the boozar opened bought her a drink, job done.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Prefer to remember 28/12/93 Birmingham 2-0 WBA. Start of the ridiculous Barry Fry era. Remember helping to clear the snow off the pitch for that one. Even Mrs Z picked up a shovel :D
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

The only regrets regarding girls are the ones that I didn't rather than the ones that I did.
Brilliantly Honest

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Zambo wrote:Prefer to remember 28/12/93 Birmingham 2-0 WBA. Start of the ridiculous Barry Fry era. Remember helping to clear the snow off the pitch for that one. Even Mrs Z picked up a shovel :D
Those were the days Zambo, not like this sanitized dogshit served up these days.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Many Birds did Wibble have
but never got to Pork 'em
He used to steal their underwear
Harrass them and then stalk 'em
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Roo, Roo
I do love your 'do
It looks like a weetabix
Stuck on with poo
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Fug1 wrote:
Zambo wrote:Prefer to remember 28/12/93 Birmingham 2-0 WBA. Start of the ridiculous Barry Fry era. Remember helping to clear the snow off the pitch for that one. Even Mrs Z picked up a shovel :D
Those were the days Zambo, not like this sanitized dogshit served up these days.
I remember West Brom and Villa playing on a subzero night with a few inches of snow back in about 1985 and Blues playing at home to the Baggies in January 1988. So good watching footy with snow on the ground back in the day. Also went to watch Walsall play Man City in the FA Cup in about 1986 when there was a snowstorm. Great fun.
Please don't hoover up all the bollocks for yourself. Leave some for others.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Fuck, I cannot even bring myself to read what the fucking-hell I posted. Glad the thread has garnered some response though. Fucking hell. I need to curb my enthusiasm for this 1 quid 9pc polish piss in a can.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

Mostly no regrets. Thankfully I can count most of my ex birds as decent women. Ultimately it was a case of no for me, Beeky, with no hard feelings on either side. The only one I regret I have is the bird I moved to Oz with, as I was cunted, big time. Not a good feeling to have the rug pulled being so far away from family, mates etc. I mentioned it round these parts at the time and funnily enough the advice I got helped me get stuck right back in again. Sydney's a great place to be when it comes to having choice and I quickly experienced the benefit of living in a multicultural environment ;)

Suhari

Post by Suhari »

Judith. Judith. The cutsey with the old woman's name.....

I was late 20s, she was 17. Used to chat now and then, over quite a few months, after the pub quiz at my local in Didsbury. Fancied the arse off her: very slim, athletic, intelligent: one of those girl next door types who was actually a stunner. Didn't give anything physical a single thought. She dressed so plainly, was intelligent, so fun to speak with. A real gem.

Hadn't seen her for months....went drinking the day before new year's eve for my mates birthday; bumped into one of her mates. The mate tells me Judith was always smitten with me; was now at uni: doing astrophysics; but kept writing to the mate talking about me: how much she liked me. The mate phones Judith, we all go drinking and dancing. Chatting with Judith for a while then she sticks her tongue in my mouth. Spend the next 2 hours in a dark corner of The Ritz..... exploring this 18 year old stunner. An amazing memory.

Except I'd just started a relationship with a dumpier chick from Stockport. I tell her mate at the end of the night after we dropped Judith home.

Next evening: new year's eve. I'm due to spend it with friends, the newish bird and her mates at my local. Judith is working behind the bar: she won't make eye contact with me. Some very stilted conversion; I didn't even apologise: don't really know what to say. Feeling stupid. Judith was so lovely. My mates are telling me to dump the new, dumpy chick; just go home and try to hook up with Judith in the future.

End up spending the night, and another 9 years with dumpy. It was only the last 5 that were gruesomely miserable though.

Choices eh?

But then if that hadn't happened i wouldn't be with my amazing wife now. Clouds and silver linings.

18 year old athletic and lovely Judith is still in the bank though.
I might have done one - not sure but possible.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Enjoyable though not for you tale, Suhari. :)
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

If I could make a list of mistakes and regrets I'd out your name at top and every line after that
A joyless arsehole

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

I'm sort of following, Shabba, bit also sort of not following. :) :smt102
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Worry not Carlos, worry not.
A joyless arsehole