Weekend Drillers

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
carcinogen

Weekend Drillers

Post by carcinogen »

For fucks sake. It's a fairly mundane Saturday afternoon. I haven't got a country pile. But is it really fucking necessary to have a neighbour drilling, or mowing, or sawing, or strimming, or making one hell of a fucking racket? I must have a fucking OCD cunt who thinks to themselves: "I know, it's the weekend, people have worked all week and deserve to listen to the mechanical drone of DIY for 12 hours straight. FOR FUCKS SAKE, are you building a FUCKING ARK OVER THERE you CUNT!?
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The End

Re: Weekend Drillers

Post by The End »

carcinogen wrote:people have worked all week
You haven't.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The End wrote:
You haven't.
In my mind I have. Plus I lost my youth shoveling shit during 12hr night shifts for Birdseye Walls in Lowestoft. So I deserve some recompense. This is it. Be thankfull I'm not going on a killing-spree with a breadknife in Hopton-on-Sea.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The End

Post by The End »

carcinogen wrote:
The End wrote:
You haven't.
In my mind I have. Plus I lost my youth shoveling shit during 12hr night shifts for Birdseye Walls in Lowestoft. So I deserve some recompense. This is it. Be thankfull I'm not going on a killing-spree with a breadknife in Hopton-on-Sea.
I've been in holiday in Hopton-on-Sea. Do they still host the World Bowls there?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Reg

Post by Reg »

carcinogen wrote:For fucks sake. It's a fairly mundane Saturday afternoon. I haven't got a country pile. But is it really fucking necessary to have a neighbour drilling, or mowing, or sawing, or strimming, or making one hell of a fucking racket? I must have a fucking OCD cunt who thinks to themselves: "I know, it's the weekend, people have worked all week and deserve to listen to the mechanical drone of DIY for 12 hours straight. FOR FUCKS SAKE, are you building a FUCKING ARK OVER THERE you CUNT!?
You MUST get this material onstage ASAP.

GET ON WITH IT!!!
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Reg wrote:
carcinogen wrote:For fucks sake. It's a fairly mundane Saturday afternoon. I haven't got a country pile. But is it really fucking necessary to have a neighbour drilling, or mowing, or sawing, or strimming, or making one hell of a fucking racket? I must have a fucking OCD cunt who thinks to themselves: "I know, it's the weekend, people have worked all week and deserve to listen to the mechanical drone of DIY for 12 hours straight. FOR FUCKS SAKE, are you building a FUCKING ARK OVER THERE you CUNT!?

GET ON WITH IT!!!
If you take out the swearing, it's on a par with Michael McIntyre
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The End wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
The End wrote:
You haven't.
I've been in holiday in Hopton-on-Sea. Do they still host the World Bowls there?
Yes, at Potters Resort in January. I have attended the last two years, not sure if going this time.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Reg

Post by Reg »

Darkyboy wrote:
Reg wrote:

GET ON WITH IT!!!
If you take out the swearing, it's on a par with Michael McIntyre
Carc has the potential to be even better.

The swearing must stay.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

Your neighbour could be building a Murder Room...be on your guard if your neighbour invites your around to see his new strangely soundproofed shed...