Spots

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Reg

Re: Spots

Post by Reg »

Zambo wrote:Splat some of this on every day, it'll keep you moist.

Who were the spottiest refs out of all the ones you've met?
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Wendy Toms. She had pimples on her arse. But give her, her dues, she was first in the shower after the match.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Reg

Post by Reg »

Zambo wrote:Wendy Toms. She had pimples on her arse. But give her, her dues, she was first in the shower after the match.

:)

I was actually going to say apart from her, because I remember you telling that story about the shower, and I had a feeling you might bring it up again. :oops:

She sounds OK though - at least has a sense if humour.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Reg wrote:
Zambo wrote:Wendy Toms. She had pimples on her arse. But give her, her dues, she was first in the shower after the match.

:)

I was actually going to say apart from her, because I remember you telling that story about the shower, and I had a feeling you might bring it up again. :oops:

She sounds OK though - at least has a sense if humour.
That was back in the days when not many female refs were climbing the ladder and there were no separates changing room for them. I reckon she was ambitious and knew at that point she just had to muck in with the rest of us.

Spottiest ref I've met has to be Keith Hackett. I've met him a few times, but the first was when I was helping clear snow of the pitch at St Andrews before a Birmingham v WBA derby, he was the ref. I said to him I hope I'm not wasting my time and luckily the game went ahead, and we won 2-0.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

witch hazel for plukes
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

The police stopped me when I was out in my car. They told me it was a spot check. I admitted to two pimples and a boil.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Tind

Post by Tind »

Reg wrote:Could be rosacia, which is completely different from acne, although it can look similar, e.g. pustules.

If it is, then you need to treat it completely differently, as acne treatments and scrubs etc can make it much worse.

I had that for years and didn't know that's what it was. I tried all sorts of treatments and have always drunk lots of water. Not touching my face helped, believe it or not, for me I tend to spend a lot of time sitting in front of a screen and putting my hands to my face when I'm thinking was something I had to stop myself from doing. Wearing reading glasses meant that I used to touch my nose a lot putting my glasses in place, now I use the side of the lens. It could be diet related with the common culprits quoted as alcohol and spicy food. Thankfully for me it wasn't any of those. I still get it now and again and find that when I do lots of exercise it goes down.

Peace and Love