Holiday Destination Suggestions 2016

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
carcinogen

Holiday Destination Suggestions 2016

Post by carcinogen »

Let me make you an offer you cannot refuse...Seriously though, if you're in the market for a holiday in Europe can I recommend Sicily. It's fucking well hot but It's cheap, the food is fucking magnificent, the people are friendly, the ladies (and men) look pretty fucking good, kids are loved and welcomed, the sea is blue and warm, the history is second-to-none. Oh and there's a massive fucking volcano that's pretty cool if you visit Catania.

You may think I'm taking the piss, but I assure you I am not. Sicily is a supurb summer break. Plus it's not too full of cunting tourists (like mainland Italy). Oh and if the missus is into deserts and creampies...you CANNNOT go wrong.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Holiday Destination Suggestions 2016

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

What's the TROLL factor
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I'm in puglia Italy at the moment. I flew into Bari and it's a 1 half hour drive from there Staying for two weeks at marina di Ginosa. Beautiful weather and food. My sister in law is Italian .
Travelling with big family group. No English yobs spoiling it
MJInnocent

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

theleader82 wrote:I'm in puglia Italy at the moment. I flew into Bari and it's a 1 half hour drive from there Staying for two weeks at marina di Ginosa. Beautiful weather and food. My sister in law is Italian .
Travelling with big family group. No English yobs spoiling it
Super isn't it. Fucking hell. Italy is corrupt and bankrupt but knows how to live: family, cheese, wine and good weather.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.