The Other Place

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Dinger

Re: The Other Place

Post by Dinger »

Oh by the way horse, how did you know it was me?

Hmmm Hi Zambo :lol:
Who goads the goaders?

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

Dinger wrote:
Rantan Zero wrote:
Dinger wrote:Explain it then chap...

Any chance of explaining (as I have asked before) how you knew me, was me so you could ban me.

Any thoughts on my email used to register at your site being used to send "stalker" emails on the day I was banned? It seems it's either you, Zambo or Chris

Go on, sort it all out...
Could it not be as simple as you might have been noticed online at the other place the same time you were posting on here perhaps? Plus you did rather give attention to yourself by starting this thread. Why on earth would you be bothered about being banned from a forum you thought was shit anyway?
Thanks for answering, though even horse wasn't that inventive :D
Not inventive really, even i noticed that Flibble was hanging out around when this thread was started, not hard to figure out that you'd want to hang around the other place to see if there was any reaction to this thread.

Dinger

Post by Dinger »

No idea what your talking about pal.

Cool story though :D
Who goads the goaders?

Rantan Zero

Post by Rantan Zero »

Oh come on Dinger, this was all just an elaborate plan to get Zambo to post again wasn't it? You missed him so much! :P

Dinger

Post by Dinger »

Not really, he's emailing me now thanks to horse so I'm happy :lol:
Who goads the goaders?

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Turgid lads
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Dinger

Post by Dinger »

delboy1983 wrote:Turgid lads
Power corrupts by the looks of it del. :shock:
Who goads the goaders?

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Just like many other things, time to give this schtick a rest.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

9 to 5 wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:If forum history hadn't been zapped a few years back, I could quote you Zambo's views on the notion of anyone setting up an alternative forum to this place. It's fair to say he had nothing but contempt for the idea and went on about it at some length.
Zambo a hypocrite? Well, I never...
Mr Grant, Alex once said he had a back-up of the old forum. If he has I could find a way of making it available, I know some others have asked in the past, your post just reminded me.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

al growler wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:There's a little button that says 'view IP address of poster' My guess is he clicks that button. :)
Indeed, Lou. And rather tetchy, Al. Hounded indeed. :roll: And yes that was from a Dutch IP.
Thanks Carlos, I was beginning to think I had a split personality which took long trips.

Have had an invite from the Horse forum, so if you don't want me here I'll go.
Did you manage to get on to Horse's forum Al?

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

mark wrote:Mr Grant, Alex once said he had a back-up of the old forum. If he has I could find a way of making it available, I know some others have asked in the past, your post just reminded me.
That would be cool. Lots of great stuff that it would be a shame if it had been lost forever.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

icetruckiller wrote:Thought horse's was horse radio and Sadact's was theotherside
I heard about horse's forum but wasn't aware that sadact had started one. At this rate I'll need to start a friends of talkforum feature where we can post up links to all these sites.

al growler

Post by al growler »

mark wrote:
al growler wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:There's a little button that says 'view IP address of poster' My guess is he clicks that button. :)
Indeed, Lou. And rather tetchy, Al. Hounded indeed. :roll: And yes that was from a Dutch IP.
Thanks Carlos, I was beginning to think I had a split personality which took long trips.

Have received the invite, but still thinking about it. I think much will depend on whether the trash who were on here/still are, frequent the establishment. Also, I believe that not only those who troll and abuse are immediately dispatched, but also those who feel the need to create multi id's. I have had my good name tarnished in that respect by Mr Bell among others, and I am of course concerned that the owner of the forum may think I am a multi of another poster.

You can see therefore my predicament.
It's a dull man who can only spell a word one way

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

mark wrote:
icetruckiller wrote:Thought horse's was horse radio and Sadact's was theotherside
I heard about horse's forum but wasn't aware that sadact had started one. At this rate I'll need to start a friends of talkforum feature where we can post up links to all these sites.

:lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Is the other other Other Place still going?

The one Mrs. Fly and a couple others started a few years ago?
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

It's run as a private forum these days, due to the persistent trolls that used to sign up on a regular basis. I forget who the cool guy was who set that place up.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

al growler wrote:
mark wrote:
al growler wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

Have received the invite, but still thinking about it. I think much will depend on whether the trash who were on here/still are, frequent the establishment. Also, I believe that not only those who troll and abuse are immediately dispatched, but also those who feel the need to create multi id's. I have had my good name tarnished in that respect by Mr Bell among others, and I am of course concerned that the owner of the forum may think I am a multi of another poster.

I wouldnt call it a predicament. If you are concerned about horse then why not register when one his mods is on duty. I heard that Zambo is a mod on there now as well as Chris.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Roquetas wrote:Excellent point Growl-o on the 'hounded' thing. Carlos is very good at dragging up stuff from long ago.
When necessary for exposing contradictions and cunts. And I thought we were fine, osi? :(

al growler wrote:
mark wrote:
al growler wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

Al. To your point in red, you only mention Mr Bell, I presume, 'Dinger', yet 'among others', I presume is ColinTWM's post on page 6: https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... 75#p865890

He outwardly accused you of being a multi and knowing who you are. You have, queerly, omitted to reply to that post. :roll:

Now some here remember dear Colin and dear Zambo as Gaunt site refugees. You must have trusted Colin with this information, if true. Are you a fellow friend of Gaunt and/or AN Other poster?

Dear Al, these questions are not at all inquisitorial, merely related to points raised by posts so no paranoia old friend.

Godspeed, and back to the bewtiful Dam soon, I hope. Rotterdam for Premier League arrars is a maybe in May but a shithole. Maybe, quite possibly. :dart:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

al growler

Post by al growler »

I thought it best to take this up with Colin via pm, so you have no idea whether I trusted him with anything or not. I didn't think we needed any more goading and shit stirring posts, although looking at yours you appear not to agree.

As for Mr Bell, all perma banned posters allowed back fuck up again in the end and get shunted. He exists solely on internet forums to goad, shit stir and inflame. The very fact that he started this thread proves just that. Didn't take him long did it.
It's a dull man who can only spell a word one way

paolo

Post by paolo »

Let's keep this all out in the open.

The goading emoticons have recently been forgotten with the concerted effort to distance one id from another
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Indeed, Al, I have no idea if you trusted Colin or not, hence my "if true"
Carlos J wrote:[...]You must have trusted Colin with this information, if true.[...]
Once you and Colin have reached a concord on whether he is lying or not, as his post is quite specific, maybe you can share it with the class.

You and I will again disagree on what is 'goading and shit stirring'. I was responding to points raised in posts, Al. Nothing more, nothing less, so will bid you a good day and again, try to avoid paranoia old friend.

Roquetas

Post by Roquetas »

Carlo-o, only pointing out your habit of using archaic comments to make a point, however justified or not the point becomes. Not a huge dig.
All eyes and ears...

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Nay problems, Roq. :smt023

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

paolo wrote:Let's keep this all out in the open.

The goading emoticons have recently been forgotten with the concerted effort to distance one id from another
It's now in 'open' chat for that reason.

paolo

Post by paolo »

pefect, and pretty excited about the possibility of the older forum being integrated
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed