How to look after a puppy.

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
carcinogen

Re: How to look after a puppy.

Post by carcinogen »

Visit your local vet. Ask about 'Puppy Training' courses (I know...quite mad, but they do exist). It's usually a 6-8 week once-a-week meeting with other folks with puppies.

HAHA, the puppy in my life has ADHD I think insofar as she was AMAZING in the training sessions...but completely forgot about it after 60secs in the presence of a chewy bone type thing.
Fred Kite: I've got to be off. I can't stay here arguing. I've got a lot to do. Report to the Executive, check up on the pickets.
Mrs. Kite: From what I can see, the only time you ever jolly well *do* any work is when you're on strike.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

m4 colin wrote:Get him his own Toys tugs chew toys ect Never Never give him personal items like old shoes slippers ect
There will be Chewing ......He will teach any kids you have to put their kit away or else..... There will be piss and shit
too .. a good idea is to go into the garden with him every time and say pee pee pee pee over and over when he does be lavish with your praise, he'll soon get the idea get another code word for having a shit I find "Hurry up" is a good one, you could say Poo Poo but a grown man feels a bit silly calling that out. if there is a shit in the house the consistency is important a firm shit is a misdemeanor fair enough but dogs especially puppy's get stomach upsets just like we do so if the shit is runny he probably couldnt help it

How long will it take ? Varies some can do it in a day some take six months shitting will stop first pissing takes longer
because its natural for dogs to piss up everything they can (Territorial scent Marking) if your garden is private or you dont give a fuck , you can take a piss in it while he's with you saying pee pee he will catch on even faster But beware
cos he's liable to get the idea that when Dad pisses its good for him to piss too so if you are in your karzi and he hears your stream he will piss too even if he's in the house he will be thinking when dad pisses I can piss too.

PS dont take a shit in your garden or you will end up in the Looney Bin :lol:
Cheers Colin,

He's not too bad at going outside to the toilet, I think its about 50/50 at the moment.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

m4rkb wrote:If you've got a staffy Col you need to get yourself a bull's pizzle ( a stretched bull's penis filled with salt till it's set hard as a truncheon). And also give it a good wank. This will ensure the dog is obedient to you.

All from what I've heard of course, so this advice is not up there with the kind you get from Crufts.

Let us know how you get on with wanking the dog off :D
Is that how your mum potty trained you ?

:lol:
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Chris

Post by Chris »

Signature

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
m4rkb wrote:If you've got a staffy Col you need to get yourself a bull's pizzle ( a stretched bull's penis filled with salt till it's set hard as a truncheon). And also give it a good wank. This will ensure the dog is obedient to you.

All from what I've heard of course, so this advice is not up there with the kind you get from Crufts.

Let us know how you get on with wanking the dog off :D
Is that how your mum potty trained you ?

:lol:
Sounds like a K9 Belsen :(
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

antdad

Post by antdad »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:My house fucking honks.
Unfortunately there's no shortcut to toilet training, someone has to be there to take him outside to toilet otherwise he'll think going inside is the norm. That means when he wakes up (or you wake him), after meals etc, reward him for it too.

http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/getting ... r-puppies/

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
lambrini wrote:So cute!

^_^

Post photos!

Here we go

Poor fucker wasn't born in time to be sold at Christmas, from what I gather his time on earth wasn't destined to be too long.

Lovely boy, all the shit is over now little fella

Cute wee bugger :)

Good luck with him dude.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Chris

Post by Chris »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Image
Lovely dog.
Signature