Losing a pet

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
subsub

Re: Losing a pet

Post by subsub »

antdad wrote:I seem to be the grim reaper of the family when it comes to our pets as I had our 18yr old terrier X put down earlier this year as well as all our previous animals. He had a great long life from being a rescue dog but the ending doesn't get any easier, buried near to my dad who was his original owner but for only a measly four months before passing in 1999. Brilliant family dog here at his busy energetic best and like most terriers a lovely little footballer... Maxildinho aka Max.

That's a beautiful dog, antdad :(
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

antdad

Post by antdad »

Thank you, he had a wonderful spirit and we still miss him loads. The neighbourhood still ask of him even though he's been gone over 6 months and hadn't really been seen out for over a couple of years. We've had this new fella for about 18 months now and he's bedding in nicely...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Beautiful woofer!
I'd love a dog, but just not possible at the moment, given that me and Mrs Subsub are at work during the week... :(
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

antdad wrote:Thank you, he had a wonderful spirit and we still miss him loads. The neighbourhood still ask of him even though he's been gone over 6 months and hadn't really been seen out for over a couple of years. We've had this new fella for about 18 months now and he's bedding in nicely...
He's lovely ant-o, and I'm not a dog person
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

antdad

Post by antdad »

Thanks fellas...Charlie is another rescue and a babe magnet to boot, too late for me but if you're single and reading this just get a cute dog.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

antdad wrote:I seem to be the grim reaper of the family when it comes to our pets as I had our 18yr old terrier X put down earlier this year as well as all our previous animals. He had a great long life from being a rescue dog but the ending doesn't get any easier, buried near to my dad who was his original owner but for only a measly four months before passing in 1999. Brilliant family dog here at his busy energetic best and like most terriers a lovely little footballer... Maxildinho aka Max.

Handsome looking fella :)
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

antdad

Post by antdad »

Thanks again, my youngest lad used to practice dribbling against him and more often than not come off second best...he was a canine Makelele. :)