Income Tax Fines

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
paolo

Income Tax Fines

Post by paolo »

These shysters decided to fine me for not submitting income tax forms or some other crap, when I was employed, and my employer paid all my tax etc.

There is no point in arguing with them.

I have no information, other than knowing they are trying to bully money out of me, and the HMRC website is useless, or I am useless and cannot find the correct number.

I want to ring up, determine what I owe, pay it, then verbally abuse them.

I don't want that shower doing something to affect my credit rating.

Does anyone know the correct number to ring?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

Zambo

Re: Income Tax Fines

Post by Zambo »

0345 300 3900

HMRC is even fuller than the rest of the public sector with incompetent toast break eating trombones.

These days I only communicate with them by letter, and then you have the backup and proof of what I've just labelled them.
Don't always believe what you think, because sometimes its' a load of shite

blues4ever

Post by blues4ever »

If it's a fine for not filing a Self assessment return then try 0845 900 0444/0300 200 3310, but you should have received a letter telling you the amount you owe and there would be a telephone number on it ?

Also, you will need your UTR number(which again would be on your letter) or NI number.

If the letter is from Debt Management call them quickly to arrange payment( they do take instalments) because they will pass on the debt to outside debt collectors.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Absolute cunts the fucking lot of them. I had a wrangle with them which dragged on for over ten years. It eventually went to a tribunal and the thick cunts turned up to it with paperwork from the wrong year thus destroying their own case. The Commissioners, who were the only decent people I met in all this, booted it out there and then.

paolo

Post by paolo »

scum

1 hour 8 minutes later...and would not let me pay my 'fine'

I could go into detail about their shitness, but it's well known and I am at the end of my tether.

Another reason I am glad that I fucked off.

Some Welsh cretin talking over me, as all 4 people did, barking 'why won't you give me your address abroad?'

Try Amazon, PayPal, Starbucks, eBay etc....let's see if those cunts pay any tax
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Or Tony Blair by all accounts.

Bent accounts that is

paolo

Post by paolo »

blues4ever wrote:If it's a fine for not filing a Self assessment return then try 0845 900 0444/0300 200 3310, but you should have received a letter telling you the amount you owe and there would be a telephone number on it ?

Also, you will need your UTR number(which again would be on your letter) or NI number.

If the letter is from Debt Management call them quickly to arrange payment( they do take instalments) because they will pass on the debt to outside debt collectors.
They won't give me the UTR number.

I am abroad, they wont tell me it.

I don't have the paperwork to hand.

I despise these twats.

How many suicides are they responsible for each year?
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

paolo wrote:
How many suicides are they responsible for each year?
^^
Superb question. I know of a few myself.

It gives small people a real sense of power.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I've known a couple of people who have been made ill by these twats. And as soon as HMRC were informed that the harassment had made them ill, they withdrew their claim in a flash.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Zambo wrote:I've known a couple of people who have been made ill by these twats. And as soon as HMRC were informed that the harassment had made them ill, they withdrew their claim in a flash.

That's worth knowing.

I may try that myself :wink:

They are utterly pathetic. You think you have problems as an individual, try running a small-medium sized business. They make my life sheer hell.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Zambo wrote:0345 300 3900

HMRC is even fuller than the rest of the public sector with incompetent toast break eating trombones.

These days I only communicate with them by letter, and then you have the backup and proof of what I've just labelled them.
Be sure to send it Recorded delivery or they will swear they never received it
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Zambo wrote:I've known a couple of people who have been made ill by these twats. And as soon as HMRC were informed that the harassment had made them ill, they withdrew their claim in a flash.

That's worth knowing.

They are utterly pathetic. You think you have problems as an individual, try running a small-medium sized business. They make my life sheer hell.
It is also worth knowing that different sections of the HMRC absolutely detest each other - with fucking venom. Their systems are incapable of sharing basic information from one department to another because their computer systems have been thrown together by different third parties. The best approach is to try and work out where they have made an error and then log a formal complaint about that error. No matter what they might say you can log that formal complaint by telephone, ask to speak to their compliance department and they will become more helpful. One benefit of logging it formally is that it puts all action against you on hold if you are within the timescale of their most recent letter or payment request to you.

In the last year I have managed to get 3 incorrect payment requests withdrawn and a fine rescinded because of errors that they have made. One of their departments has the wrong 'security details' logged against me and they wanted me to send my passport or driving licence to them to enable those details to be corrected. I told them "fuck that for a game of soldiers, you can come and view either document at my convenience but you're not getting them in the post". They did tell me off for swearing but I'm still waiting for their next move on that one and in the mean time any attempt at a conversation will be halted when I fail the security details test. I then quote Data Protection, Customer Treatment Standards, make reference to compliance issues and then request to make a formal complaint. Within one month they have to come back with a resolution to the complaint but they still don't fix the error. I know what their error is and based on that I can confidently tell them that the error must be of their making and I hold them responsible for correcting the error.

Besides that I also discovered earlier this year that they had two UTR numbers against my name. That is pretty comical considering that the U stands for Unique. :lol: :lol:
Again that was because of an error on their part. I had to do self assessments years ago when they were paper based and had a UTR for that time. Then for a few years I didn't have to file self assessments as my income was 100% PAYE based. Then a couple of years ago I had to start again and online submission is now the way to go so I got my Gateway login and, hey presto, a new UTR. Subsequently the paper records have been "computerised" and my original UTR was added to their systems. Nobody at HMRC can explain the purpose of the UTR. They say that it is a "front office" index number for 'customers' like us to use but that their main computer systems use people's National Insurance numbers as the key index for person identification. So if you have UTR problems ask the telephone pest why they can't use your unique National Insurance number to identify you. When they flounder, pop in there with the request for a formal complaint, it fucks them up.

Oh by the way, if they ever get arsey, drop in the request for access to the recording of the call. Retrieving that recording and making it available to you will be massive effort to them and a very costly exercise. So again, it is another tactic to put them on to the back foot. 8)

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Can National Insurance numbers be trusted these days? They have been abused and even sold on the black market of late.

I think they have lost control in general and like most other public bodies full of incompetents.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

mark@liverpool wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

That's worth knowing.

It is also worth knowing that different sections of the HMRC absolutely detest each other - with fucking venom. Their systems are incapable of sharing basic information from one department to another because their computer systems have been thrown together by different third parties. The best approach is to try and work out where they have made an error and then log a formal complaint about that error. No matter what they might say you can log that formal complaint by telephone, ask to speak to their compliance department and they will become more helpful. One benefit of logging it formally is that it puts all action against you on hold if you are within the timescale of their most recent letter or payment request to you.

In the last year I have managed to get 3 incorrect payment requests withdrawn and a fine rescinded because of errors that they have made. One of their departments has the wrong 'security details' logged against me and they wanted me to send my passport or driving licence to them to enable those details to be corrected. I told them "fuck that for a game of soldiers, you can come and view either document at my convenience but you're not getting them in the post". They did tell me off for swearing but I'm still waiting for their next move on that one and in the mean time any attempt at a conversation will be halted when I fail the security details test. I then quote Data Protection, Customer Treatment Standards, make reference to compliance issues and then request to make a formal complaint. Within one month they have to come back with a resolution to the complaint but they still don't fix the error. I know what their error is and based on that I can confidently tell them that the error must be of their making and I hold them responsible for correcting the error.

Besides that I also discovered earlier this year that they had two UTR numbers against my name. That is pretty comical considering that the U stands for Unique. :lol: :lol:
Again that was because of an error on their part. I had to do self assessments years ago when they were paper based and had a UTR for that time. Then for a few years I didn't have to file self assessments as my income was 100% PAYE based. Then a couple of years ago I had to start again and online submission is now the way to go so I got my Gateway login and, hey presto, a new UTR. Subsequently the paper records have been "computerised" and my original UTR was added to their systems. Nobody at HMRC can explain the purpose of the UTR. They say that it is a "front office" index number for 'customers' like us to use but that their main computer systems use people's National Insurance numbers as the key index for person identification. So if you have UTR problems ask the telephone pest why they can't use your unique National Insurance number to identify you. When they flounder, pop in there with the request for a formal complaint, it fucks them up.

Oh by the way, if they ever get arsey, drop in the request for access to the recording of the call. Retrieving that recording and making it available to you will be massive effort to them and a very costly exercise. So again, it is another tactic to put them on to the back foot. 8)
mark@liverpool, making trolling HMRC an art form 8)
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fed up contacting them with correct info, only for them to fuck it up.

This year, despite informing them of my income situation, they have still issued incorrect tax codes to my income sources, which means I will be underpaying tax. I wrote 13 letters during 2012 telling them of changes and the exact amount of income I would get in that tax year, and they still got it wrong. They have also been sending a cheque to Mrs Z for the last five years saying she has overpaid tax when she hasn't.

Whilst it is our favour I'm fucked if I'm going to keep writing to them. Last year they wrote saying I owed them money, but as it was more than 18 months after the end of the tax year the error related to, they can't pursue if you have given them the correct info. That is another useful thing to know.

blues4ever

Post by blues4ever »

I will send you all 64-8 forms to fill in and deal with HMRC for you :lol:

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

blues4ever wrote:I will send you all 64-8 forms to fill in and deal with HMRC for you :lol:

I'll do online authorisation for everyone, much easier !
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

blues4ever

Post by blues4ever »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:
blues4ever wrote:I will send you all 64-8 forms to fill in and deal with HMRC for you :lol:

I'll do online authorisation for everyone, much easier !
We still get asked by HMRC to fax over originally signed 64-8 s Holden !

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Steve Hunt wrote:

That's worth knowing.

In what way, Steve?
Have run mine for 20 years, inc VAT , and never had any problems with them.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

That's worth knowing.

In what way, Steve?

I'm in construction, Hillman. They are always suspicious of cash jobs - despite us being miles too big for shite like that.

My Grandad had a greengrocer shop. Again cash. He was always getting grief from them.
If Arsenal were playing in my back garden, I would draw the curtains.

ENIC OUT

https://www.smava.de/european-debt-clock/

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

The HMRC commenced an investigation into a fast food takeway client of mine, claiming the margins weren't right for similar businesses in the area. We fought them all the way, the client being adamant they were trading honestly . Unbeknown, IR people were buying kebabs and pizzas at different times of the day and taking them back to the offices to be weighed and analysed. They agreed the portions were much larger than expected and dropped the enquiry.
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

That's worth knowing.

In what way, Steve?

I'm in construction, Hillman. They are always suspicious of cash jobs - despite us being miles too big for shite like that.

My Grandad had a greengrocer shop. Again cash. He was always getting grief from them.
It's the VAT aspect they don't trust especially when dealing with homeowners, none of whom can usually reclaim it and who save an instant 20% by paying cash.

It's often the reason why so many businesses shut down then start up again under a new name. Just the get shot of those cunts... for a bit.

ilk59

Post by ilk59 »

paolo wrote:These shysters decided to fine me for not submitting income tax forms or some other crap, when I was employed, and my employer paid all my tax etc.

There is no point in arguing with them.
HMRC can serve anyone with a SA tax return; to establish liability. If you dispute this before the filing deadline, there is a possibility they will recall the return, and you will get a letter informing you of this.

If you had no reason to file a return (even if PAYE, if your income is above 100K, benefits above 2.5K etc, you might need to file), and it wasn't sent to you to collect an underpayment, you should be able to appeal in writing. Use this form:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... ment-sa370

And send it to:
Self Assessment
HM Revenue and Customs
BX9 1AS
United Kingdom
I have no information, other than knowing they are trying to bully money out of me, and the HMRC website is useless, or I am useless and cannot find the correct number.
General SA: 0300 200 3310
SA Payment: 0300 200 3822
I don't want that shower doing something to affect my credit rating.

Does anyone know the correct number to ring?
Unless you are contacted with formal notices, your credit rating should be unaffected.
The extent to which propaganda shapes the progress of affairs about us may surprise even well informed persons. Nevertheless, it is only necessary to look under the surface of the newspaper for a hint as to propaganda's authority over public opinion.

paolo

Post by paolo »

they still refuse to give me the info to allow me to pay off my debt

fines for not submitting some shite i didnt need to submit

whilst warning me it won't go away, even after i have paid the fione...which they wont let me pay....

then telling porkies on the phone and trying to manipulate and bully into some sort of admittance of liability

didnt seem interested in google, facebook, starbucks et al

oddly enough, did not like what i called them, and stated they were recording the call (at the end of the call)...then when i told them i was recording it anyway, they told me i couldn't!

they'll get nowt from me

their threat of it will come out of ur pension.....i wont have a pension, the end will already have happened by then, there will be no state pension of any worth for under 40s
Poster of the Year

Respecting Democracy

Diversity is Genocide

Free Rodney Reed