Rumoured DJ's

TalkSPORT does music?!?
deisegirl

Re: Rumoured DJ's

Post by deisegirl »

Basualdo wrote:That Jamie East, the beardy fucker wearing the red gutties, does (or did) the after show Thronecast show for Game of Thrones on Sky Atlantic. And to be fair he is reasonably good at that. Well not hate enducing anyway. Whether that semi competence will stretch to a music show is open to debate.
Yeah he is pretty good on that but mainly because he seems to have read the books or at least done the research.

I don't listen to muzak radio at all so not even sure why I looked in here...
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

Holden Mcgroyne

Re: Rumoured DJ's

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Zippy wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:How very dare you, Steve! Ronnie Irani did a whole week co-hosting with Paul Hawksbee in preparation for his long and glittering media career. I mean once you've learnt which way lets the seat up or down, why you're not supposed to swear when the red light is on and that it's okay to follow the words on the script with your finger because they don't have a webcam, then what more is there to know???
I'm so old in Talkforum years that I remember when Irani got praised for his H&J stint :lol:

Strange days indeed. A pity he wasn't co hosting with Jacobs as it would have ended his career there and then. No slight on AJ, but he can't drive the show and cunto would have been sunk without trace.
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt