Townsend

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
finchman

Townsend

Post by finchman »

Heard him on five live last night,ITV was never good enough for big nose, talkshite need to get him signed up again,,bring back the 'Hooter & Porky' show i say. :D
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

henrycrs

Re: Townsend

Post by henrycrs »

finchman wrote:Heard him on five live last night,ITV was never good enough for big nose, talkshite need to get him signed up again,,bring back the 'Hooter & Porky' show i say. :D
+1

Although I did worry when I saw the thread title you were talking about Andros not Big Nose

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Townsend loved doing the show in his pants from Solihull.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

finchman wrote:Heard him on five live last night,ITV was never good enough for big nose, talkshite need to get him signed up again,,bring back the 'Hooter & Porky' show i say. :D
He said his medical at 'Boro was Bryan Robson saying "Can you touch your toes". Townsend couldn't apparently. Having seen him play at that time I can't say I'm surprised.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

32 words and not one of them was "cunt". Who are you and what have you done with the real finchman?
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace