Talk2Me Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradio

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
timelord

Talk2Me Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradio

Post by timelord »

So who's going to rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring the Fat Slob up then when he sits down and starts "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrroadcasting" for Talk2Me rrrrrrrrradio?
What is it with the romanticism of a city - and a people - that really are the septic, poisoned, pus filled anuses on this country?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Talk2Me Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrradio

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

Is it a proper radio station, or another broom cupboard/bumbuster type setup?
I really am a biatch

timelord

Post by timelord »

LaaLaa wrote:Is it a proper radio station, or another broom cupboard/bumbuster type setup?
Apparrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrently being set up with some "investorrrrrrrrs" in an old disused hospital on the Grrrrrrreat West Rrrrrrrrroad, close to that big poster of the Cunt.
What is it with the romanticism of a city - and a people - that really are the septic, poisoned, pus filled anuses on this country?

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Good luck to him. At least the fat cunt has an opinion on things, rather than all the PC/BBC leftie bollocks

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

henrycrs wrote:Good luck to him. At least the fat cunt has an opinion on things, rather than all the PC/BBC leftie bollocks
No he doesn't

He's all anti immigrant except for the one that's going out with his daughter

He's all for fair pay for workers except for the ones he employs in his Tshirt making place who he admitted he doesn't pay minimum wage to.

He hates scroungers, except for when he's scrounging money from his listeners because he cant afford wequipment, then goes on a Holiday to the USA.

He says whatever will get a reaction - thats a mile away from having an opinion.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

able1

Post by able1 »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
henrycrs wrote:Good luck to him. At least the fat cunt has an opinion on things, rather than all the PC/BBC leftie bollocks
No he doesn't

He's all for fair pay for workers except for the ones he employs in his Tshirt making place who he admitted he doesn't pay minimum wage to.

He hates scroungers, except for when he's scrounging money from his listeners because he cant afford wequipment, then goes on a Holiday to the USA.

He says whatever will get a reaction - thats a mile away from having an opinion.
Spot on.

Funny about his daughter's new beau - like most things Gaunt related you couldn't make it up.

Formulaic, repetitive, populist dross which appeals to the illiterate Darrens, Shanes, Dwaynes not forgetting the Duanes looking for someone to give them an opinion.

For the umpteenth time;
Gaunt, a microphone, and interaction with the rest of the human race - what could possibly go wrong?

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

able1 wrote:
No he doesn't

Spot on.

Funny about his daughter's new beau - like most things Gaunt related you couldn't make it up.

Formulaic, repetitive, populist dross which appeals to the illiterate Darrens, Shanes, Dwaynes not forgetting the Duanes looking for someone to give them an opinion.

For the umpteenth time;
Gaunt, a microphone, and interaction with the rest of the human race - what could possibly go wrong?
It will be a car crash, with no producesrs working to Ofcom rules - then criminal charges must surely follow
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

timelord

Post by timelord »

able1 wrote:
No he doesn't

Spot on.

For the umpteenth time;
It will be a car crash, with no producesrs working to Ofcom rules - then criminal charges must surely follow
Oh I can't wait! :D