Irani on with Gaunt

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
shivah

Re: Irani on with Gaunt

Post by shivah »

To be honest, this is actually a better outlet for him than talkWANK or the BBC. He does seem more 'natural'. He's a twat still though.
"Couldn't happen to a better bigot" - Pete Prrrrrrrrrrrrodge

"You carry on son everythgin is being printed for my case" - Gawntee

https://www.chirbit.com/grunty

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Whilst on Digispy reading our Tenerife holidaying chums latest updates, saw this thread about Jon 'Gaunty' Gaunt. Much or many as covered here, which is interesting: :) :-k http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1995287

As a paid up member of the OFCOM 53, pin badges available from Reg here at reasonable cost, simone_ross on page 4 makes a superb post dismantling the fat cunt including this line:
A twitter troll made a vile post last week about ‘If I was your
daughter I would be depressed too’ which is uncalled for, but perhaps
she has been slightly embarrased about all the above when she is at a
posh Uni with her mates who have succesful families and nice homes and
cars.
As do not follow news of Gaunt, not heard news of dear Rosie's depression. See here SVC and 'Gaunty' united against Boozil, my enemies enemy and all that: :roll:

Latest Five Tweets From:" "

Click for Twitter.com (for posting tweets or to set up new account)

Rosie's post, from the not overly pretentiously named 'impaled on my iambics'. :roll: :roll: http://www.impaledonmyiambics.com/#!dep ... FC08B18518

Important things first. Prettyish girl, good strong thighs. :P Daughter of Gaunt. :shock: Can we ask of Lisa and Bethany? Yes we can.

But nay Stanloi, it is not really poignant and showing real strength of character, it is a series of mumbling platitudes closed with an overly stylised picture of a cappaccino and prescription, those wacky artistic types. :roll:

Sure Rosie and Bethany like reading about wanking into the slags bra from daddy. At least he's into older women. #noyewtree Nuff said. :-#
    Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Fucking hell, the 2 of them on the same show on FUBAR today.

I'm afraid the internet may blow up due to a cuntery overload.
    Ronnie congratulating Gaunt on hearing their listening figures of just 2 people. :)

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Ha, she gets coffee from Corleone's in Leamington Spa. I know that place well.
    "talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
    "Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
    "Cunt" - sjbarca

davidarthur

Post by davidarthur »

A demise so shocking that one can only come to the conclusion that karma is in play......

birdie

Post by birdie »

It seems that he's trying to distance himself from the tacky tee shirt business as well, the 'about us' blurb says that it all the brain child of Dosey and Botany, nothing to do wIth him at all.

If I was responsible for some of the sexist women bashing slogans I reckon I would be depressed as well, but maybe
    Reading about what a prize tw*t she has for a father contributed. What happened to her uni degree? Surely she hasn't finished her uni career already, she took a gap year, how long are degree courses these days?
    Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

birdie

Post by birdie »

Zippy wrote:Ha, she gets coffee from Corleone's in Leamington Spa. I know that place well.
    Wonder what the good Dr Anne Roberts thinks about having her prescription forms splashed over the social media.
    Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

AndrewJK

Post by AndrewJK »

How about this for a stunning line up:

7-9am - Ronnie Irani Sports Breakfast
    9-12noon - Jon Gaunt - "The home of Free Speech".
    12-4 - Jason Cundy - 4 glorious hours talking about Chelsea
    4-7 - Drivetime with Andy "Goldstein" Goldstein.
    7-10 - Mick Quinn and Bobby Gould - rounding off the night.

gheko

Post by gheko »

AndrewJK wrote:How about this for a stunning line up:

Would it be possible to push the afternoon schedule back an hour so Cundy starts at 1pm? That way we could slip in a one hour news special with Lisa O'Sullivan between 12 and 1.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

birdie wrote:
    shivah wrote:
    birdie wrote:
    shivah wrote:20 minutes into Gaunt's show on Fubar, not one phone call.
    It really is Bathroom AM (not even good enough for FM).
    Only 20 minutes? That's not bad, when he was on WM it was nearly an hour before he got his first call, spent the time talking at two bods in the studio, said he wasn't bothered as he was getting paid anyway, then some pensioner came on and gave him chapter and verse on something which TFG took exception to and cut him off. (He left not long after, conflict of interests, so he said)

Who's the bigger fool though? Him for taking the dosh or those who are paying to listen to him?
    Hour and a half before first call and from checking Twatter, it was someone who tweeted the station, so not someone who called off their own back. Fucking hysterical. Gaunt isn't so much a busted flush but a total non entity.
    :lol: how are the mighty fallen, when you consider that he used to 'refuse' to take any calls unless he had full switchboard it doesn't look like his countless fans are bothering to call him on top of paying to listen, do they ring you back like the BBC or do they keep you hanging on to rack up the phone charges like TS?
    :lol:
    You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Remember when Gaunt he used to boast about his mansion with his 3 different colour stone cladding. :lol:
    Last edited by Roddy on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lionel

Post by lionel »

Sir Humphrey Appleby wrote:Remember when Gaunt he used to boost about his mansion with his 3 different colour stone cladding. :lol:
    Now that is particularly cruel, mentioning boost. He is on a strict diet and might be reading this.

AndrewJK

Post by AndrewJK »

gheko wrote:
    AndrewJK wrote:How about this for a stunning line up:

Would it be possible to push the afternoon schedule back an hour so Cundy starts at 1pm? That way we could slip in a one hour news special with Lisa O'Sullivan between 12 and 1.
    I think we can oblige to that. I remember her flawless news bulletins fondly.

And 10pm-1am, Terry Christian.

AndrewJK

Post by AndrewJK »

Sir Humphrey Appleby wrote:
    colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Fucking hell, the 2 of them on the same show on FUBAR today.

I'm afraid the internet may blow up due to a cuntery overload.
    Ronnie congratulating Gaunt on hearing their listening figures of just 2 people. :)

I should point out those figures include Irani and Gaunt.

AndrewJK

Post by AndrewJK »

birdie wrote:
    shivah wrote:20 minutes into Gaunt's show on Fubar, not one phone call.
    It really is Bathroom AM (not even good enough for FM).
    Only 20 minutes? That's not bad, when he was on WM it was nearly an hour before he got his first call, spent the time talking at two bods in the studio, said he wasn't bothered as he was getting paid anyway, then some pensioner came on and gave him chapter and verse on something which TFG took exception to and cut him off. (He left not long after, conflict of interests, so he said)

Who's the bigger fool though? Him for taking the dosh or those who are paying to listen to him?
    Come on birdie, Gaunt's spare bedroom does not count as studio, neither do members of his family count as producers. No way can he afford anybody to man the phones. It's his daughter helping out while she browses Facebook
    Last edited by AndrewJK on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AndrewJK

Post by AndrewJK »

birdie wrote:
    :lol: how are the shitty have fallen, ...
    Corrected for you.