Iain Lee

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
Chris

Re: Iain Lee

Post by Chris »

If you're reading, Iain, Scottish singers often sound American. I'm Scottish.
Signature

The End

Post by The End »

kevin04 wrote:Called talkSPORT a couple of times.

Once I spoke to Ian Collins after Sweden put England out of the Euros, I think? My pal and I had been scooping and went back to his and decided to call him pretending to be Andreas from Norkopping but living in Lochearnhead (no idea why there, and trying to make it as believable as I could). The accent was a horror and I think Col. Whistlesound knew straight away, still he seemed to be a good laugh about it.

I genuinely remember that!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Chris wrote:Since quitting the booze I've never called a radio station.

Says it all really.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

Chris

Post by Chris »

Reg wrote:

Says it all really.

:?
Signature

Reg

Post by Reg »

Chris wrote:
Reg wrote:

Says it all really.

:?

i.e. why would anyone in their right mind want to call a radio station?
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

jumpers

Post by jumpers »

Lou Grant wrote:Isn't that just point scoring in a never ending and futile conflict between Iain Lee and Jon Gaunt? If Iain wants some constructive criticism, I'd say ignore the fat old has been racist idiot and spend your time and energy on better things. God knows there are enough morons on this forum that seem to devote half their lives to following the exploits of a guy that no one in the real world remembers or probably had even heard of in the first place.

Last night's periscope was titled 'the rrrrrrradio rrrrrrevolution' or something as well. As someone who loathes Gaunt but not to the borderline-psychotic extent that some on here do, it does make me laugh, but I also think Iain's better than that and it doesn't really help anything.

Iain Lee

Post by Iain Lee »

jumpers wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:Isn't that just point scoring in a never ending and futile conflict between Iain Lee and Jon Gaunt? If Iain wants some constructive criticism, I'd say ignore the fat old has been racist idiot and spend your time and energy on better things. God knows there are enough morons on this forum that seem to devote half their lives to following the exploits of a guy that no one in the real world remembers or probably had even heard of in the first place.

Last night's periscope was titled 'the rrrrrrradio rrrrrrevolution' or something as well. As someone who loathes Gaunt but not to the borderline-psychotic extent that some on here do, it does make me laugh, but I also think Iain's better than that and it doesn't really help anything.

You know what, you're probably right. Thanks for the heads up.

jumpers

Post by jumpers »

Iain Lee wrote:
jumpers wrote:

You know what, you're probably right. Thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome Iain - just don't want to see you getting dragged down to his level!

Chris

Post by Chris »

Gaunt is yesterday's man.
Signature

Chris

Post by Chris »

I wish to play my Intruder card... The quiz was bonkers. Loved it.
Signature