The tS2 appreciation thread

The place to discuss the TalkSPORT2 station
turnitin

Re: The tS2 appreciation thread

Post by turnitin »

Really enjoyed the preview show that was on last week for the Football leageu and Europe. Think it was Anne Drew and Top Brass on it. twas good despite Jason Euell shilling shite for the Belgians.
Desperately seeking solace from the multis.

wathman

Post by wathman »

I reckon when the Test match rights come up again TS2 or News whatever it is will out bid the BBC and TMS will be no more and all Cricket will be on TS2.
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

wathman wrote:I reckon when the Test match rights come up again TS2 or News whatever it is will out bid the BBC and TMS will be no more and all Cricket will be on TS2.
I reckon you are 100% incorrect. Overseas rights possibly, but not for home series. Anyway, the BBC have the rights until 2020. tS2 will probably have gone belly up or been converted to talkFOOTBALL extra by then.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Lou Grant wrote:
wathman wrote:I reckon when the Test match rights come up again TS2 or News whatever it is will out bid the BBC and TMS will be no more and all Cricket will be on TS2.
I reckon you are 100% incorrect. Overseas rights possibly, but not for home series. Anyway, the BBC have the rights until 2020. tS2 will probably have gone belly up or been converted to talkFOOTBALL extra by then.
Indeed, very unlikely.
THE EUROPEAN "FULL SET CLUB" - IT'S EXCLUSIVE

wathman

Post by wathman »

Time will tell! :drinkers:
Spanish Johnny drove in, from the underworld last night,with bruised arms and broken rhythm and a beat up old Buick but dressed just like dynamite!

Boris the Spider

Post by Boris the Spider »

Only posting here as Wathman has been the last person to post here for almost 6 weeks and was fed up with seeing his name every day on the board index. Sorry Tone! Never listened to it, but expect (in a completely judgemental and arbitrary fashion) that it is utter drivel. :rolleyes:
I’m Chris Riccobono.

Visit us in Covint Gardin, Londin.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

ccreds wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:The racing show has been axed. tS2 has failed to gain rights to further racing commentaries and so they decided there was no reason to have a weekly racing show.
That's a bugger I though they did a good job with it.
Bit of a podcast from Talksport, not on Talksport 2 though.
talkSPORT @talkSPORT

The Racing Club with @mcraces & @rupertbell returns with a season preview. Guests include @sevenbarrows, @MCYeeehaaa tlks.pt/Dnikpg pic.twitter.com/rTuVbEk2z1

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

ccreds wrote:
ccreds wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:The racing show has been axed. tS2 has failed to gain rights to further racing commentaries and so they decided there was no reason to have a weekly racing show.
That's a bugger I though they did a good job with it.
Bit of a podcast from Talksport, not on Talksport 2 though.
talkSPORT @talkSPORT

The Racing Club with @mcraces & @rupertbell returns with a season preview. Guests include @sevenbarrows, @MCYeeehaaa tlks.pt/Dnikpg pic.twitter.com/rTuVbEk2z1
Correction.

It was on Talksport 2 last night so looks like its back!

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

No weekly show btw.