Immigrants

A place to discuss the shambles that is the UK General Election 2015 - free and open discussion for all!!
Sid Pervcat

Re: Immigrants

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:
NorthBank wrote:They do all the shitty jobs no one wants?

One of biggest lies told over the last 18 years. I'd say it borders on treason, and I find it as offensive as Jews finds Holocaust denying.
I'd say a lot of sewage workers are British-born, so are many street-cleaners.
A lot of companies deliberately seek to employ immigrants over Brits and should be heavily-fined for it (under the Race-Equality Laws).
Any quantifiable examples of Companies "deliberately seeking to employ immigrants over brits" ?

Still none then?
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:I'd love someone to explain how the answer is UKIP.
No, you wouldn't.
E & OE

NorthBank

Post by NorthBank »

If UKIP is the answer for anyone perhaps they need to change the questions they're asking.

Most of UKIP's policies are designed to play to the underclass gallery. At one point Farage mentioned they'll lower the TV license. Ah yes, scum watch TV all day long so let's tell them they don't have to pay as much for that. What's next? Price of White Lightning slashed to 10p if UKIP get into power? Free dental work for all those who appear on The Jeremy Kyle Show? UKIP's entire campaign plays like a Harry Enfield sketch.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

warmleatherette wrote:
the rotary club wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Chris wrote:Immigration for UKIP is merely a means to an end and that end is EU withdrawal. UKIP's raison d'être is EU withdrawal.

It certainly was at UKIP's inception (although I'm guessing they want to move on from that stance), and mass immigration is just one very visible piece of proof that EU membership is not in the country's best interests.
Study after study demonstrates the economic benefits of EU migration to this country yet the UKIP's unholy collection of careerists, ideologues, racists and fucknuggets insist the opposite is true.

'EU migrants cost the UK government £408.12 per second in public expenditures, and contribute £463.35 per second in revenues'

https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/asset ... the_uk.pdf
In fact the "unholy collection of careerists, ideologues, "racists" and fucknuggets" insist that controlled immigration would be better and anyone using a little bit of thought would find it hard to disagree...
A couple of questions spring to mind from that eu propaganda ‘report’ –

How does that £463.35 per second compare with the general population? (with or without the massive elephant in the room that is the future burden of pension costs of the migrants that do not yet appear in the figures for obvious reasons).

I see that it includes migrants from the ‘old’ eu, I wonder what that ‘contribution’ looked like pre-2004?

Another point which the apologists like to ignore when cherry-picking the various reports, is the UCL’s own bottom line conclusion (and one which that dubious body does its best to keep mostly under the carpet) is that whether or not EU migration is really a net benefit, that ‘benefit’ pales into insignificance against the cost of immigration from the rest of the word - £120BILLION.
E & OE

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: One of biggest lies told over the last 18 years. I'd say it borders on treason, and I find it as offensive as Jews finds Holocaust denying.
You do not.
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

Roy Twing wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
the rotary club wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Chris wrote:Immigration for UKIP is merely a means to an end and that end is EU withdrawal. UKIP's raison d'être is EU withdrawal.

It certainly was at UKIP's inception (although I'm guessing they want to move on from that stance), and mass immigration is just one very visible piece of proof that EU membership is not in the country's best interests.
Study after study demonstrates the economic benefits of EU migration to this country yet the UKIP's unholy collection of careerists, ideologues, racists and fucknuggets insist the opposite is true.

'EU migrants cost the UK government £408.12 per second in public expenditures, and contribute £463.35 per second in revenues'

https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/asset ... the_uk.pdf
In fact the "unholy collection of careerists, ideologues, "racists" and fucknuggets" insist that controlled immigration would be better and anyone using a little bit of thought would find it hard to disagree...
A couple of questions spring to mind from that eu propaganda ‘report’ –

How does that £463.35 per second compare with the general population? (with or without the massive elephant in the room that is the future burden of pension costs of the migrants that do not yet appear in the figures for obvious reasons).

I see that it includes migrants from the ‘old’ eu, I wonder what that ‘contribution’ looked like pre-2004?

Another point which the apologists like to ignore when cherry-picking the various reports, is the UCL’s own bottom line conclusion (and one which that dubious body does its best to keep mostly under the carpet) is that whether or not EU migration is really a net benefit, that ‘benefit’ pales into insignificance against the cost of immigration from the rest of the word - £120BILLION.
What a fantastic post the highlights for me the non capitalisation of EU, the dismissal of anything which challenges your preconceptions as propaganda, the quote marks around 'report' I enjoyed, the apologists / cherry picking line is a classic but the best bit is BILLION in capitals. :D

So kippers have I got this right you regard freedom of movement in the EU for work as 'uncontolled' or 'mass' immigration and there is some doubt in your minds as to the fiscal benefit of this to the state. Non EU migration which is migration controlled by the UK government costs the state and I quote '£120BILLION' yet you silly fuckers want only controlled migration. Isn't this a great example of the market knowing better than the nanny state?

BTW there isn't an elephant in the room as the reports are based on the FACTS not on projections and the costs of the 'general population' was estimated at £600BILLION.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Was having a scan through the Sunday Times and came across this interesting titbit.....a section called Sunday Times Rich List Top 10

The Sunday Times Rich List Top 10

1. Len Blavatnik - £13.17bn

2. Sri and Gopi Hinduja - £13bn

3. Galen and George Weston and family - £11bn

4. Alisher Usmanov - £9.8bn

5. David and Simon Reuben - £9.7bn

6. Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli - £9.45bn

7. Lakshmi Mittal and family - £9.2bn

8. Kirsten and Jorn Rausing - £8.7bn

9. The Duke of Westminster - £8.56bn

10. Roman Abramovich - £7.29bn

Immigrant wankers, coming over to this country taking our jobs, benefits and abusing our NHS

Makes me want to vote UKIP grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
A joyless arsehole

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

More like why the ordinary British cannot afford to live in its own capital anymore .
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

the rotary club

Is there anything you kippers don't blame on immigration?

andyrich666

Post by andyrich666 »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:More like why the ordinary British cannot afford to live in its own capital anymore .
k

British men, Its true, I wanted to live back in London, I could not now, if I was a woman maybe I just could spread my legs and take all the Ruskies money.

subsub

Post by subsub »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:the ordinary British
who's that, then?
SIX-TIME CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

subsub wrote:
who's that, then?
Depends which paper you read

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

subsub wrote:
who's that, then?
Anyone born here over 20 years ago (of any colour) that has less than a million in a UK (not Swiss) bank. Clear enough for you ?
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
subsub wrote:
who's that, then?
Anyone born here over 20 years ago (of any colour) that has less than a million in a UK (not Swiss) bank. Clear enough for you ?
That makes no sense.

So 9 years ago I wasn't "ordinary British" but now I am?

the rotary club

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
subsub wrote:
who's that, then?

Anjem 'ordinary British' Choudary

Reg

Post by Reg »

NorthBank wrote:They give us great food
The Welsh ones don't. :|
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

shabbado wrote:Was having a scan through the Sunday Times and came across this interesting titbit.....a section called Sunday Times Rich List Top 10

The Sunday Times Rich List Top 10

1. Len Blavatnik - £13.17bn

2. Sri and Gopi Hinduja - £13bn

3. Galen and George Weston and family - £11bn

4. Alisher Usmanov - £9.8bn

5. David and Simon Reuben - £9.7bn

6. Ernesto and Kirsty Bertarelli - £9.45bn

7. Lakshmi Mittal and family - £9.2bn

8. Kirsten and Jorn Rausing - £8.7bn

9. The Duke of Westminster - £8.56bn

10. Roman Abramovich - £7.29bn

Immigrant wankers, coming over to this country taking our jobs, benefits and abusing our NHS

Makes me want to vote UKIP grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A very commendable list which no one could really argue against. Bbut given our current level of immigration is into the couple of hundred thousand region, could you give us a rundown of the riches the remainder bring rather than the ten exceptional cases on this list.

Absolutely no one I know, or have ever heard of, including myself disputes the benefit immigration brings when it's the right kind. The issue I and people like me have is there is far too much and not always of the right kind.

You lot never seem to recognise this FACT and cannot continue your argument unless you constantly insinuate everyone against mass immigration is racist who wants no immigration whatsoever or is a white nationalist. Absolute cobblers but your argument breaks down otherwise. All we are asking for is for the numbers to be sensible, sustainable and those coming here respect our way of life and do not come here to sponge, commit crime or be some other burden.

Given the obvious attraction of Britain, we are definitely in a position to pick and choose who comes here and who doesn't, but the open door policy completely stops that from happening. The whole world cannot come here but some people seem to think they should be allowed to if they want.

the rotary club

Best part of 300k, Shirley.

Racism wasn't mentioned so why are you rabbiting on about? I think we'll all draw our own conclusions :lol:

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

the rotary club wrote:Best part of 300k, Shirley.

Racism wasn't mentioned so why are you rabbiting on about? I think we'll all draw our own conclusions :lol:
Good idea. Let people draw their own conclusions. Mine's pretty much unprintable.

And I said insinuated.

the rotary club

But it wasn't insinuated, my paranoid little chum.

:lol:

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

the rotary club wrote:But it wasn't insinuated, my paranoid little chum.

No it's not insinuated, it's said unequivocally in every instance that anyone opposed to mass immigration is a racist. As I say, unless you do this every time you have no argument and have to look at the FACTS like whether we can sustain it, which we can't.

Now get back in your trunk. :)

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

the rotary club wrote:
Brilliantly Honest

the rotary club

Very nice, my response was to m4rkb's contention that 'you constantly insinuate everyone against mass immigration is racist'. He quoted shabs post which contained nary a mention nor insinuation or racism.

That's twice you've quoted my opinion of UKIP perhaps I should explain a little

Careerist - Neil 'cash for questions' Hamilton
Racist - Nigel 'we'll never get the nigger vote' Farage
Fucknugget - Janice 'fraudster' Atkinson
Ideologue - on second thoughts I was giving them too much credit - they don't really believe in anything

the rotary club

m4rkb wrote:And I said insinuated.
m4rkb wrote:No it's not insinuated
Make yer fecking mind up FFS.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

warmleatherette wrote:

the rotary club wrote:
I rest my case. But not my trunk. You can get back into yours. Go back you your basement and prepare for domination :lol: