Immigrants

A place to discuss the shambles that is the UK General Election 2015 - free and open discussion for all!!
NorthBank

Immigrants

Post by NorthBank »

They give us great food, do all the shitty jobs no one wants and keep shops open on bank holidays. What's not to like about that?

Reg

Re: Immigrants

Post by Reg »

Let them all come, I say.
BE NICE TO EACH OTHER.

IF YOU CAN’T SAY SOMETHING KIND, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

LET’S MAKE talkFORUM FUN AGAIN!

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

NorthBank wrote:They do all the shitty jobs no one wants?

One of biggest lies told over the last 18 years. I'd say it borders on treason, and I find it as offensive as Jews finds Holocaust denying.
I'd say a lot of sewage workers are British-born, so are many street-cleaners.
A lot of companies deliberately seek to employ immigrants over Brits and should be heavily-fined for it (under the Race-Equality Laws).
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

the rotary club

Post by the rotary club »

Treason and a holocaust reference FFS.

If there is a predominance of British labour in the sewage and street cleaning occupations then they are clearly jobs people want, FFS.

It is well known UKIP voters are found to have a lower than average standard of education.
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

the rotary club wrote:It is well known UKIP voters are found to have a lower than average standard of education.
Change the record. Another lie with no foundation. :smt015
Boris " Do not look at what I am doing, Look how cute and adorable Dilyn is.....Look at Dilyn ! "

the rotary club

^ Exhibit A.

:lol:

the rotary club

Exhibit B.

Ukip today claimed it had failed to breakthrough in London despite its success in the rest of the country - because voters in the capital are more 'media savvy and educated' than elsewhere.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3Y7UdGxYA

the rotary club

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

the rotary club wrote:^ Exhibit A.

A joyless arsehole

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The Daily Mail has foundations built from sand.

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

So people who vote Tory are more clever than people who vote Labour.

Thanks for clearing that up once and for all.
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

the rotary club

Nope, it doesn't say that but I wouldn't expect a kipper voter to understand.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

the rotary club wrote:^ Exhibit A.

I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

colinthewarriormonkey wrote:
So people who vote Tory are more clever than people who vote Labour.

Thanks for clearing that up once and for all.
If you think having a degree equates to cleverness, let alone common sense, more fool you.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

NorthBank

Post by NorthBank »

I don't understand why immigration is such a big issue for the underclass types. Most of them are on electric meters so if they run out of electric on a bank holiday whose shop is open for them to buy some more? I think you'll find Mr Singh is more likely to sort you out than Mr Smith.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:

One of biggest lies told over the last 18 years. I'd say it borders on treason, and I find it as offensive as Jews finds Holocaust denying.
A lot of companies deliberately seek to employ immigrants over Brits and should be heavily-fined for it (under the Race-Equality Laws).
Any quantifiable examples of Companies "deliberately seeking to employ immigrants over brits" ?
I released the blob must to my darkest dread

But its mint choc chip which is the ice cream flavour of Satan's spermatozoa

Careful now, you’re being beastly to Leado and this canno he totlerated.

About to get underway at the Berbabeu

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:

Well said.
According to these scumbag apologists, the fruit & veg was left rotting in the fields before our saviours, the eastern europeans, arrived.
E & OE

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

NorthBank wrote:I don't understand why immigration is such a big issue for the underclass types. Most of them are on electric meters so if they run out of electric on a bank holiday whose shop is open for them to buy some more? I think you'll find Mr Singh is more likely to sort you out than Mr Smith.
It's straightforward enough.

Lazy, thick scum are targeted by predatory "politicians" and are essentially told that, if it wasn't for all these immigrants on benefits, they would receive more in state handouts. Said scum believe this bullshit and turn on the immigrants.
I was bummed by the ghost of Liberace

NorthBank

Post by NorthBank »

Sadact7 wrote:
NorthBank wrote:I don't understand why immigration is such a big issue for the underclass types. Most of them are on electric meters so if they run out of electric on a bank holiday whose shop is open for them to buy some more? I think you'll find Mr Singh is more likely to sort you out than Mr Smith.

Lazy, thick scum are targeted by predatory "politicians" and are essentially told that, if it wasn't for all these immigrants on benefits, they would receive more in state handouts. Said scum believe this bullshit and turn on the immigrants.

The media love to whip that shit up too.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Immigration for UKIP is merely a means to an end and that end is EU withdrawal. UKIP's raison d'être is EU withdrawal.
Signature

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Chris wrote:Immigration for UKIP is merely a means to an end and that end is EU withdrawal. UKIP's raison d'être is EU withdrawal.

It certainly was at UKIP's inception (although I'm guessing they want to move on from that stance), and mass immigration is just one very visible piece of proof that EU membership is not in the country's best interests.
E & OE

the rotary club

Roy Twing wrote:
Chris wrote:Immigration for UKIP is merely a means to an end and that end is EU withdrawal. UKIP's raison d'être is EU withdrawal.

It certainly was at UKIP's inception (although I'm guessing they want to move on from that stance), and mass immigration is just one very visible piece of proof that EU membership is not in the country's best interests.
Study after study demonstrates the economic benefits of EU migration to this country yet the UKIP's unholy collection of careerists, ideologues, racists and fucknuggets insist the opposite is true.

'EU migrants cost the UK government £408.12 per second in public expenditures, and contribute £463.35 per second in revenues'

https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/asset ... the_uk.pdf

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

the rotary club wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Study after study demonstrates the economic benefits of EU migration to this country yet the UKIP's unholy collection of careerists, ideologues, racists and fucknuggets insist the opposite is true.

'EU migrants cost the UK government £408.12 per second in public expenditures, and contribute £463.35 per second in revenues'

https://www.rapidformations.co.uk/asset ... the_uk.pdf
In fact the "unholy collection of careerists, ideologues, "racists" and fucknuggets" insist that controlled immigration would be better and anyone using a little bit of thought would find it hard to disagree...
Brilliantly Honest

the rotary club

You mean you want state control of the labour market? There's plenty of people who want less control / smaller government, UKIP for example.

Oh.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Sadact7 wrote:

Some idiot on Five Live this morning was asked who she was voting for, and said " Can't get a job, can't get an appointment at the doctors..has to be UKIP"....I think that thinking is common, and I think the displeasure with politicians is common, but I'd love someone to explain how the answer is UKIP.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you